by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5661,5671,5681,5691,5701,5711,572. . .2,0332,034»

Kon kans wrote:Korania

Do you know how much population does Sotj Estrj have?

9,000 or so. It's pretty densely packed

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:9,000 or so. It's pretty densely packed

Ok so 9,000

Kon kans

Am I good to RP?

Kon kans wrote:Am I good to RP?

sure

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:9,000 or so. It's pretty densely packed

That sounds to little

Kon kans

Ivorica wrote:That sounds to little

How much is it?

Koranvistan wrote:Just take over the natives

I'm being nice.
We buy it

THEN KILL ALL OF THEM

Kon kans

To further allow the population stretch out and spread it out, the local governor has instructed for beach houses to be made of bricks or concrete to be constructed with strong wood along the sandy beaches. A grant sent to the government of Koranvistan to allow population to expand into the beaches.

Kon kans wrote:To further allow the population stretch out and spread it out, the local governor has instructed for beach houses to be made of bricks or concrete to be constructed with strong wood along the sandy beaches. A grant sent to the government of Koranvistan to allow population to expand into the beaches.

We allow it. As long as you don't try to convert other people to do anything, nobody cares

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

The Santland wrote:I'm being nice.
We buy it

THEN KILL ALL OF THEM

Huh, that works too

Koranvistan wrote:We allow it. As long as you don't try to convert other people to do anything, nobody cares

haha
I get it

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:We allow it. As long as you don't try to convert other people to do anything, nobody cares

That fine, we keep our cult of mars (Roman beliefs) to ourselves.

Koranvistan wrote:We allow it. As long as you don't try to convert other people to do anything, nobody cares

Also isnt 9k a little to small?

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:We allow it. As long as you don't try to convert other people to do anything, nobody cares

The packed in population begins to spread out and make houses on beaches and also use mountains and hills nearby for houses to spread out the packed in population.

Ivorica wrote:Also isnt 9k a little to small?

I don't know. It's a small province, so

Koranvistan wrote:I don't know. It's a small province, so

its pretty big on the map. 9k is pretty small to be honest. I say 100k to 200k would be approite

Kon kans wrote:The packed in population begins to spread out and make houses on beaches and also use mountains and hills nearby for houses to spread out the packed in population.

People don't take too kindly to the KonKans moving in, but they don't do anything against them

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:People don't take too kindly to the KonKans moving in, but they don't do anything against them

I thought I owned the Sotj Estrj?

Ivorica wrote:its pretty big on the map. 9k is pretty small to be honest. I say 100k to 200k would be approite

Okay, then 100k it is

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:People don't take too kindly to the KonKans moving in, but they don't do anything against them

You can call us Khans.

Kon kans wrote:I thought I owned the Sotj Estrj?

your a province i am assuming right?

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans wrote:I thought I owned the Sotj Estrj?

There are still ethnic Koranians living there. Remember, you're still mostly mine, with some special privileges, like setting up your own trade routes and a different economic system

Brotherhood for life and Kon kans

Kon kans

Ivorica wrote:your a province i am assuming right?

Yes, I'm like a US state

Kon kans

Koranvistan wrote:There are still ethnic Koranians living there. Remember, you're still mostly mine, with some special privileges, like setting up your own trade routes and a different economic system

Ok so I have the autonomy that is like a US state right?

I want Baltic to confirm that Frieght Rep is where Frithopia is going to be. So I left it blank
check the map out its done

«12. . .1,5661,5671,5681,5691,5701,5711,572. . .2,0332,034»

Advertisement