by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,9301,9311,9321,9331,9341,9351,936. . .2,2562,257»

Free Toast wrote:Tresti will now hold a speech announcing the new foreign policy and the freedoms citizens of the UCSR will have

Tresti approaches the podium, Blutberg was standing on recently. He looks at the crowd and then begins:
“When someone once has seen oppression with their own eyes, you see things differently. During oppression, life seems worthless and unimportant. Our country celebrates freedom and friendship today. Our oppressors thought everyone was our enemy but now the people that we once thought to were our enemy are here to live with us, Rednedonia even told us that they will. Sadly some nations lead by ignorant old dictators don't see that aggression brings nothing but death. We know our nation isn't perfect but that what we believe in, often amazed many people on the entire world. Maybe our eyes sometimes lost track of our goal but we have changed. Communism, that doesn't mean to hide behind a wall. Communism means, to approach others and live with them, not just to dream of a better world but to make a better world. Because of that, I have decided to open the borders of the UCSR.“ The crowd starts cheering. The border is fully open. There is freedom of speech, of the press and many other things

(the wall will still be built. For defence)

Public opinion of the UCSR has gone up, yet no official statement comes from the government

the greater chafametainian government, noticing what was said in the speech, orders their assassins, who were preparing to kill tresti to get out of the UCSR, and quickly told them that if they attacked tresti, they would be executed. all of the sudden, the next day, supreme leader Tiberius XXVI claimed that he had sent a hit team after tresti to kill him due to chafametain's long history of genocide from communist countries, however he then stated that his men withdrew due to the communists peaceful intentions. the people then celebrated yet another day of assured safety by tearing propaganda leaflets off of walls/ street poles throughout the country.

Free Toast wrote:Tresti will now hold a speech announcing the new foreign policy and the freedoms citizens of the UCSR will have

Tresti approaches the podium, Blutberg was standing on recently. He looks at the crowd and then begins:

“When someone once has seen oppression with their own eyes, you see things differently. During oppression, life seems worthless and unimportant. Our country celebrates freedom and friendship today. Our oppressors thought everyone was our enemy but now the people that we once thought to were our enemy are here to live with us, Rednedonia even told us that they will. Sadly some nations lead by ignorant old dictators don't see that aggression brings nothing but death. We know our nation isn't perfect but that what we believe in, often amazed many people on the entire world. Maybe our eyes sometimes lost track of our goal but we have changed. Communism, that doesn't mean to hide behind a wall. Communism means, to approach others and live with them, not just to dream of a better world but to make a better world. Because of that, I have decided to open the borders of the UCSR.“ The crowd starts cheering. The border is fully open. There is freedom of speech, of the press and many other things

(the wall will still be built. For defence)

quickly, Greater chafametain would come to accept the UCSR, commending it for its values.

When the "traitors" that fled to Owlan arrive from there, they will be tried in Parliament.

Free Toast wrote:Tresti will now hold a speech announcing the new foreign policy and the freedoms citizens of the UCSR will have

Tresti approaches the podium, Blutberg was standing on recently. He looks at the crowd and then begins:
“When someone once has seen oppression with their own eyes, you see things differently. During oppression, life seems worthless and unimportant. Our country celebrates freedom and friendship today. Our oppressors thought everyone was our enemy but now the people that we once thought to were our enemy are here to live with us, Rednedonia even told us that they will. Sadly some nations lead by ignorant old dictators don't see that aggression brings nothing but death. We know our nation isn't perfect but that what we believe in, often amazed many people on the entire world. Maybe our eyes sometimes lost track of our goal but we have changed. Communism, that doesn't mean to hide behind a wall. Communism means, to approach others and live with them, not just to dream of a better world but to make a better world. Because of that, I have decided to open the borders of the UCSR.“ The crowd starts cheering. The border is fully open. There is freedom of speech, of the press and many other things

(the wall will still be built. For defence)

Biel commends the UCSR.

Austronta wrote:When the "traitors" that fled to Owlan arrive from there, they will be tried in Parliament.

Train hums and stops at the remote station next to courtyard. Austrontan guards escort the prisoners out.

Hello?

Old Utopia wrote:Hello?

Hello

Koranvistan wrote:Hello

Hey

Old Utopia wrote:Hey

Rp?

Koranvistan wrote:Rp?

Yes.

Old Utopia wrote:Yes.

Are you still in your civil war?

Koranvistan wrote:Are you still in your civil war?

Yes.
I'll make a battle RP post soon.

Koranvistan wrote:Are you still in your civil war?

How goes your civil war?

Old Utopia wrote:How goes your civil war?

Things are currently turning in favor of the east. I'll rp a battle soon.

Koranvistan wrote:Things are currently turning in favor of the east. I'll rp a battle soon.

The east?
oh no

gtg for 15-20 mins. I'll be back and then I'll make the battle post.

Third Battle of Noktor, part I
The ancient city, which now lay in ruins barring a few churches, is under attack yet again. The battle starts at dawn when the city inhabitants, the few that remain, hear the footsteps and shouts of Koranian soldiers making their retreat from the horrendous fail at the battle of the River Split. Large amounts of gunpowder were abandoned after the rushed retreat over the river. It was catastrophic.

At 8 hours in the morning, the Eastern force begins their attack on the city. The first shots are heard, and all citizens either run away over the destroyed walls. The fighting then begins. The Eastern force surrounds the city, and begin closing in. By midday, the West seems like it's their final stand. Morale is very v e r y low, and they were hiding in the aforementioned church buildings. Elesa Markov writes to the Old Utopians for help, as the East had withdrawn from Old Utopia and is more powerful than ever.

Koranvistan
Alistair upon hearing of the dire situation has decided to dispatch 100,000 riflemen and 100,000 Royal Marines with 200 frigates and 200 brigs as escorts to support the war effort, it will also come with 3 ships worth of gunpowder.

Telders

Snowylan wrote:Koranvistan
Alistair upon hearing of the dire situation has decided to dispatch 100,000 riflemen and 100,000 Royal Marines with 200 frigates and 200 brigs as escorts to support the war effort, it will also come with 3 ships worth of gunpowder.

Many thanks to the Snowylan People. We're currently trying to bring together some more forces from the west, but it's difficult

Monoruvia

So it's been over a week and I still haven't gotten released from the santland, telders hasn't been carved up on the map, inactive nations haven't been nixed, whatever happened with andria hasn't been sorted out yet, the whole NATO thing hasn't been fixed.
What happened to our mapper?

Telders and Free Toast

Monoruvia wrote:So it's been over a week and I still haven't gotten released from the santland, telders hasn't been carved up on the map, inactive nations haven't been nixed, whatever happened with andria hasn't been sorted out yet, the whole NATO thing hasn't been fixed.
What happened to our mapper?

There’s nothing to sort out in andria, it’s my colony

Telders

Monoruvia wrote:So it's been over a week and I still haven't gotten released from the santland, telders hasn't been carved up on the map, inactive nations haven't been nixed, whatever happened with andria hasn't been sorted out yet, the whole NATO thing hasn't been fixed.
What happened to our mapper?

She's busy with mutiple regions.

Telders wrote:She's busy with mutiple regions.

And a few discord servers if I am not mistaken

Telders wrote:She's busy with mutiple regions.

Yeah. She’s doing
Us
Ofros
NS side RP 1840s
NS side RP 1935
New Protection Coalition
Vault Tec
Zenkaiser

Telders

«12. . .1,9301,9311,9321,9331,9341,9351,936. . .2,2562,257»

Advertisement