by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,4702,4712,4722,4732,4742,4752,476. . .2,4882,489»

Recently a mass of raids have taken place all across the northern borders, these are all by the more rouge lords, but regardless, are extremely destructive as ther are no factors of gov troops or oversight limiting the destruction inflicted on the neighbors, a small city in Ferneus experienced a new strange tactic of the raiders by going into the city through the sewers and then open ing the gates, thus negating the use age and effectiveness of the walls in the specific scenario, the city was promptly sacked and razed.

Imperial Korintheya wrote:Recently a mass of raids have taken place all across the northern borders, these are all by the more rouge lords, but regardless, are extremely destructive as ther are no factors of gov troops or oversight limiting the destruction inflicted on the neighbors, a small city in Ferneus experienced a new strange tactic of the raiders by going into the city through the sewers and then open ing the gates, thus negating the use age and effectiveness of the walls in the specific scenario, the city was promptly sacked and razed.

Fernusi troops arrive at the city only to find it empty and in flames. The troops along the border increase patrols in an attempt to limit raider armies sneaking past the lines. Mikel sends a letter to the coalition urging them to attack in order to relieve the pressure from the raids.

Addunheim

Meanwhile, Matthias' army of around 4000 has been gathering more levies for other nobles. It now numbers around 7000. After hearing of how the Korintheyans entered the Fernusi city via sewers, Adduni settlements have begun reinforcing their long-neglected sewer systems. Matthias finally reaches the Korintheyan border and begins sending out raiding parties to scour the countryside.

Remember, this is medieval times. Large-scale battles rarely happened. They were mostly small skirmishes because if you lost one battle, it often meant losing the entire war. No rebuilding entire armies in a week and no destroying heavily/damaging my army in one RP post.

Ferneus wrote:I've been watching Warhammer 2 campaigns, and now i feel super compelled to make a Warhammer 2 region...

Anybody have anything to add to this?

Addunheim

Ferneus wrote:Anybody have anything to add to this?

big fan of warhammer and its lore, tho u know the region is gonna die after a week.

Addunheim wrote:Meanwhile, Matthias' army of around 4000 has been gathering more levies for other nobles. It now numbers around 7000. After hearing of how the Korintheyans entered the Fernusi city via sewers, Adduni settlements have begun reinforcing their long-neglected sewer systems. Matthias finally reaches the Korintheyan border and begins sending out raiding parties to scour the countryside.

Remember, this is medieval times. Large-scale battles rarely happened. They were mostly small skirmishes because if you lost one battle, it often meant losing the entire war. No rebuilding entire armies in a week and no destroying heavily/damaging my army in one RP post.

The army thanks the Adduni for helping relieve pressure. The 1,000 Eagle Lancers (Kinda like Winged Hussars, but with Aztec-style adornments on their armor) are sent to meet up with the main Adduni force.

Addunheim wrote:big fan of warhammer and its lore, tho u know the region is gonna die after a week.

That is true, which is why i don't encourage seperate regions as much anymore. We had awesome ideas, just not enough people to support them outside of Fallout, and even that is dying.

Addunheim

Ferneus wrote:That is true, which is why i don't encourage seperate regions as much anymore. We had awesome ideas, just not enough people to support them outside of Fallout, and even that is dying.

ya

Ferneus wrote:That is true, which is why i don't encourage seperate regions as much anymore. We had awesome ideas, just not enough people to support them outside of Fallout, and even that is dying.

I'm in a fallout region just no ideas

The land of Demonic Samurai wrote:I'm in a fallout region just no ideas

I look at my creation sometimes. No idea whats going on but looks cool.

Imperial Korintheya wrote:HEY GUYS... I'M BACK

Time for war

Psunam wrote:Time for war

j a heads up, its gonna be a bit on the weird side cause I got all kinds of stuff I gotta do

Do you smell that?

Smells like...the biography of Lejine!.

Lejine was born in Zlubourgh on June 5th, 1757 to a poor family. He had 7 siblings, 4 of them died during their childhood. His family couldn't afford to send him to school but a friend of the family thought him to read and write. His parents thought that was a waste of time, during the 1700s until it's destruction in 18??, Zlubourgh's "economy", mainly consisted of coal mining. Wealthier families often became fishermen. In 1769, Lejine's father died in an explosion in one of the coal mines. Because the family head was now dead and Lejine's older brother didn't earn enough money in the mines, Lejine started working in the coal mines at the age of 12.his older brother wasn’t earning enough, Lejine started working in the coal mines at the age of 12. There he met the 16-year-old Merks es Sowjeta. The two quickly became friends. Lejine got severely wounded in a coal mine explosion in 1772 and was unable to work for several months. es Sowjeta’s family took care of him but Lejine. Shortly before he fully recovered the mine he and es Sowjeta got closed and both lost their job. They then both worked as city guards and often worked together. During night shifts they would often talk about politics and after many drunken mornings in one of the local bars, they had quite the fellowship around by 1985. Later that year they published what is commonly seen as the predecessor to the communist manifesto simply called " Freedom". Freedom, unlike the manifesto, was solely written by es Sowjeta, and because of that was incredibly hard to understand. Many Anarchists see Freedom as their guide book as it rejects Monarchism and demands "the freedom and independence of every man" in a concentrated version by Lejine he says that this actually demands the abolishment of serfdom and not of Authority as a whole. In 1889, Lejine and Merx were arrested due to a nationwide republican uprising and were sentenced to political exclusion, got dismissed from their guard duty, and got exiled to Zin with their families. Back then Zin was basically not even a small town and had only a hand full of citizens. They lived there until 1801/2 when Freidrach Johanov became Kaisja and lifted their punishment. They then quickly adapted "Freedom" to the modern technology brought by the lezrans and the communist manifesto became a quick success and shortly after Erich II took the throne, Lejine led the communist revolution and became General Secretary of the Toastian Sowjeta Republic. He died in 1806 after suffering several strokes

The 18?? by Zlubourghs destruction will be changed when I work on the 1800-1830 period.

I might cancel Radio Toast and instead post things when I finished writing.

Free Toast wrote:Do you smell that?

Smells like...the biography of Lejine!.

Lejine was born in Zlubourgh on June 5th, 1757 to a poor family. He had 7 siblings, 4 of them died during their childhood. His family couldn't afford to send him to school but a friend of the family thought him to read and write. His parents thought that was a waste of time, during the 1700s until it's destruction in 18??, Zlubourgh's "economy", mainly consisted of coal mining. Wealthier families often became fishermen. In 1769, Lejine's father died in an explosion in one of the coal mines. Because the family head was now dead and Lejine's older brother didn't earn enough money in the mines, Lejine started working in the coal mines at the age of 12.his older brother wasn’t earning enough, Lejine started working in the coal mines at the age of 12. There he met the 16-year-old Merks es Sowjeta. The two quickly became friends. Lejine got severely wounded in a coal mine explosion in 1772 and was unable to work for several months. es Sowjeta’s family took care of him but Lejine. Shortly before he fully recovered the mine he and es Sowjeta got closed and both lost their job. They then both worked as city guards and often worked together. During night shifts they would often talk about politics and after many drunken mornings in one of the local bars, they had quite the fellowship around by 1985. Later that year they published what is commonly seen as the predecessor to the communist manifesto simply called " Freedom". Freedom, unlike the manifesto, was solely written by es Sowjeta, and because of that was incredibly hard to understand. Many Anarchists see Freedom as their guide book as it rejects Monarchism and demands "the freedom and independence of every man" in a concentrated version by Lejine he says that this actually demands the abolishment of serfdom and not of Authority as a whole. In 1889, Lejine and Merx were arrested due to a nationwide republican uprising and were sentenced to political exclusion, got dismissed from their guard duty, and got exiled to Zin with their families. Back then Zin was basically not even a small town and had only a hand full of citizens. They lived there until 1801/2 when Freidrach Johanov became Kaisja and lifted their punishment. They then quickly adapted "Freedom" to the modern technology brought by the lezrans and the communist manifesto became a quick success and shortly after Erich II took the throne, Lejine led the communist revolution and became General Secretary of the Toastian Sowjeta Republic. He died in 1806 after suffering several strokes

The 18?? by Zlubourghs destruction will be changed when I work on the 1800-1830 period.

I might cancel Radio Toast and instead post things when I finished writing.

That smells like sulfur!!!!

Read all about it!
- Rejects take on the World (Assembly) in The Rejected Times
- We've oodles of noodles. Marmite's a winner in The Noodle Shop Newsletter, and Mr Eldoon avoids the Wok of Shame
- Mindless Contempt in Card News
- There's an appetite for cards in Hunger Games Run 1, Run 2, and Run 3
- Praise be, it's SNN
- Furries First in the Force Flyer
- News from Eurth
- Elections, and the Drewpocalypse impact in NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Get involved!
- Sign up for this weekend's NationStates Great Exhibition
- Look out for the new
Legendary Competition
- Cast your vote in your Eligible Polls
- Raise the stakes with ♠♥Sands Hold'em♦♣

Psunam wrote:#AmericaOverParty

Donald rump gonna sue utube

Addunheim

All valid points lol

I'mma just keep this here since the space region got removed.

I'm gonna try and make an rp post to restart rp if anyone is here.

The Eagle Lancers arrive at the Adduni camp and help them in their limited raids. Nevil Fornev asks to speak with Matthias and/or a representative to discuss strategy.

Ferneus wrote:The Eagle Lancers arrive at the Adduni camp and help them in their limited raids. Nevil Fornev asks to speak with Matthias and/or a representative to discuss strategy.

Imma make a post to continue this later

The raiders' fleets have regained much of their lost strength now and have taken to raiding the seas and coasts of Psunam, Free Toast, Ferneus, Ivorica, and The Santland.

Imperial Korintheya wrote:The raiders' fleets have regained much of their lost strength now and have taken to raiding the seas and coasts of Psunam, Free Toast, Ferneus, Ivorica, and The Santland.

I want to salt your lands. Who wants to join me?

«12. . .2,4702,4712,4722,4732,4742,4752,476. . .2,4882,489»

Advertisement