by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lezra Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,4712,4722,4732,4742,4752,4762,477. . .2,4882,489»

Ivorica wrote:I want to salt your lands. Who wants to join me?

lol, I didn't know we were beefing this bad lmao

Ivorica wrote:I want to salt your lands. Who wants to join me?

Me. We kill every one of them. They are raiding my holy waters.

Addunheim

Matthias' army, now with support from the Fernusi, has been going deeper and deeper into Korintheyan lands, raiding and pillaging. A constant stream of wagons from Lokirstratem supplies the Adduni army on their perilous raids.

The Santland wrote:Me. We kill every one of them. They are raiding my holy waters.

Well since Utopia is already raiding them. We should probably join em.

Addunheim wrote:Matthias' army, now with support from the Fernusi, has been going deeper and deeper into Korintheyan lands, raiding and pillaging. A constant stream of wagons from Lokirstratem supplies the Adduni army on their perilous raids.

I'll post on this tmrw or smthn lol

Imperial Korintheya wrote:The raiders' fleets have regained much of their lost strength now and have taken to raiding the seas and coasts of Free Toast.

Both the holy diet and the Retjeri es Befrogir are extremely infuriated by the new wave of Raiders. A new wave of violence engulfed Toast as everyone tries to find the reason for the return of "the demons"

Addunheim

whatever happened to Balticonia

Addunheim wrote:whatever happened to Balticonia

Probably life stuff, knowing all the chaos going on rn.

Addunheim wrote:whatever happened to Balticonia

I still check in daily, I just don't really have much time because
a). I started a dual enrollment college program
b). I'm working on a big project on another site

Also, Danubia got raided again

Balticonia wrote:Also, Danubia got raided again

lol, how many times is that lol?

Addunheim

Danubia has been purged of raiders.

Addunheim

Balticonia wrote:I still check in daily, I just don't really have much time because
a). I started a dual enrollment college program
b). I'm working on a big project on another site

Yeah, I too am working on a lot of other projects.

Unlike you guys, i don't have anything big besides my birthday this weekend. I'm usually inactive cause i wait for other people to get a thing going while i search for ideas on how to spice up my culture.

Addunheim wrote:Yeah, I too am working on a lot of other projects.

Ferneus wrote:Unlike you guys, i don't have anything big besides my birthday this weekend. I'm usually inactive cause i wait for other people to get a thing going while i search for ideas on how to spice up my culture.

I'm dealing with COVID, migraines, protest/riot things. All sorts of fun stuff. Sorry for sort of shirking my duties as Chancellor.

The Santland wrote:I'm dealing with COVID, migraines, protest/riot things. All sorts of fun stuff. Sorry for sort of shirking my duties as Chancellor.

We're all having to deal with it. I haven't properly gone outside for weeks now all because of this. We just have to power through it and keep things going.

Ferneus wrote:Unlike you guys, i don't have anything big besides my birthday this weekend. I'm usually inactive cause i wait for other people to get a thing going while i search for ideas on how to spice up my culture.

happy Birthday

Ivorica wrote:happy Birthday

It was actually last Friday, this weekend is just the most convenient time for the party. Thanks though!

Ferneus wrote:We're all having to deal with it. I haven't properly gone outside for weeks now all because of this. We just have to power through it and keep things going.

Ivorica wrote:happy Birthday

Ferneus wrote:It was actually last Friday, this weekend is just the most convenient time for the party. Thanks though!

Happy late birthday lol

I wanna make posts focusing more on the daily and religious lifes of my people, but i can't really think of anything.

Looks like I haven’t showed up in a while. Anyway how y’all doing

Psunam wrote:Looks like I haven’t showed up in a while. Anyway how y’all doing

good brother just left today for his two haft month Boot

Psunam wrote:Looks like I haven’t showed up in a while. Anyway how y’all doing

Goose and anime because im desperate

My life is crazy rn lol

In a small Fernusi village, a man wakes up in his wooden lodge. He was a fisher and trader, contributing his catch to the village's food stockpiles and selling the rest to Santec traders. He gets dressed in his daily garments, robes that adequately covered him but was not nearly as extravagant as those worn by veterans and politicians. On his right wrist was a bracelet made of blue pearls mixed with the occasional yellow to mark his profession and status. He walks outside to meet his friend, who would be joining him in order to sell off several gems he had found. "Vadesh, i was wondering when you would get up!" Vadesh chuckled. "You know me Barek, always the late sleeper." The two friends walked out to the river, passing by Fernusi soldiers stationed there along the way. The glimmering steel and fluttering feathers of their armor starkly contrasted with the humble cloth robes and wooden houses of the village. "I'd found some of these gems while i was out hunting. They were lying along the road, along with a cart that had looked destroyed and ravaged. These were the only things left, so i figured i'd sell them off for profit to those Santec traders that come up here." Vadesh chuckled as he readied their canoe "Do you even know Santec?" Barek shrugged. "Better learn quick then my friend. Santec are easily offended. Just let me do the talking." Barek put his hands up in a surrender motion. "Whatever you say boss." The two friends entered the canoe. Soldiers on the beach checked their cargo then waved them through. It would be a while before they made it to Santec shores. Longer than they anticipated.

«12. . .2,4712,4722,4732,4742,4752,4762,477. . .2,4882,489»

Advertisement