by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Liberal Democratic Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .77787980818283. . .146147»

How do you put a dispatch on the regional discussion?

Information Nation wrote:How do you put a dispatch on the regional discussion?

Link it

Information Nation President has signed the bill into law. It does the following things.

  • There will officially be free trade for any country that agrees with an agreement. There will be no more protectionism of the local industries.

  • There will be a flat income tax rate at the national level and the current tax codes and other taxes shall be abolished

  • There will be a universal basic income that will be that of the poverty line and all other welfare programs will be abolished

  • There will be massive funding for scientific research especially for basic research. The funding for university Research will be increased

  • All subsidies to any business officially will be abolished

  • The pages of the form needed to start a business will officially be reduced

Read dispatch

Potenzia wrote:We’ve been looking for oil.

Ok, I will sell you 35 milions of Oil barrels for 80 milions of Ruban Aztech

Linaisembourg

Linaisembourg Recovering
With the Linaisembourg Government investing more in local industries and cutting interest rates, the economy is continuing down the path of recovery. At this point, some investors are returning to the country, and we are pleased to announce that now is a perfect time for foreign investment.

Linaisembourg wrote:Linaisembourg Recovering
With the Linaisembourg Government investing more in local industries and cutting interest rates, the economy is continuing down the path of recovery. At this point, some investors are returning to the country, and we are pleased to announce that now is a perfect time for foreign investment.

Businesses flock to Linaisembourg

Madri private businesses, such as the car company Bolk, have begun establishing factories and stores in Linaisembourg. The shoppers pay Linaisembourg sales taxes but they pay their business tax to Madrinpoor, and the Linaisembourg business tax is made up as VAT. The Madri government also opens inquiries over whether they can open a Bauxite mine in the region, as a Madri state-owned business, to create aluminium for tanks and fighters.

Linaisembourg

Madrinpoor wrote:Businesses flock to Linaisembourg

Madri private businesses, such as the car company Bolk, have begun establishing factories and stores in Linaisembourg. The shoppers pay Linaisembourg sales taxes but they pay their business tax to Madrinpoor, and the Linaisembourg business tax is made up as VAT. The Madri government also opens inquiries over whether they can open a Bauxite mine in the region, as a Madri state-owned business, to create aluminium for tanks and fighters.

(Could you clarify what you mean by business / VAT tax arrangement?

In Linaisembourg, all businesses are taxed on their income made in Linaisembourg through our corporate tax. Regarding the mine, all natural resources in Linaisembourg are nationally endowed, and so a foreign mine cannot open up in our country.

Linaisembourg wrote:(Could you clarify what you mean by business / VAT tax arrangement?

In Linaisembourg, all businesses are taxed on their income made in Linaisembourg through our corporate tax. Regarding the mine, all natural resources in Linaisembourg are nationally endowed, and so a foreign mine cannot open up in our country.

What I mean is, when someone buys a product in a Madri-government backed business in Linaisembourg. They pay a sales tax, whatever the Linaisembourg tax is. Then, normal businesses pay a tax to Linaisembourg. These ones however, pay a tax to Madrinpoor and Madrinpoor pays Linaisembourg for the tax that the businesses need to pay. The tax in Madrinpoor is higher than in Linaisembourg, but businesses are VERY deregulated, with the only regulations being environmental ones and some wage laws. Businesses have to follow Madrinpoor's regulations, and pay a tax to Madrinpoor, and then the Madri government pays back what the businesses owe to Linaisembourg. That means that Madrinpoor gets some extra profit from the difference in taxes, the businesses get to enjoy fewer regulations and corporate protections granted by Madrinpoor, and Linaismebourg gets more employment, therefore a win-win for everyone.

If you don't like that we can just be normal and have Madri businesses just open in Linaisembourg. But most businesses in Madrinpoor are subsidized in some way, so it would be convenient for them to follow this arrangement.

Regarding the mine, darn.

Role playing game:

Considering the recent approval in Madrinpoor of the Law of Free Media, which eliminates copyright, the Erimea government formally expresses its disagreement with this new legislation passed in the country.

We consider that it is not correct to give to everyone who wants, the creations of other people.
We strongly believe that all inventions must be managed by their creator and that other people who wish to access such creations formally request permission from their creators.

We want the government of the country to clarify this law and explain how it got to this point.

Louis Amaritain, Parliament Speaker of the PPM explains the bill.

"For years, greedy media holders have restricted our rights and forced us to abide by draconian copyright laws. No longer. This act ensures that what is made for the people goes to the people. Artists who just create works to make money no longer have that option, and freedom can once again spread to Madrinpoor."

Madrinpoor wrote:Louis Amaritain, Parliament Speaker of the PPM explains the bill.

"For years, greedy media holders have restricted our rights and forced us to abide by draconian copyright laws. No longer. This act ensures that what is made for the people goes to the people. Artists who just create works to make money no longer have that option, and freedom can once again spread to Madrinpoor."

Office of the Chairperson of the Overseer Committee of Poland-Bavara

"As a artist I would just like to comment on the new Madrinpoor copyright laws. Copyright was created by Queen Anne of Britain in the Statute of Anne to promise artists to protect their art pieces (paintings, music, books, etc) in exchange that they make more art. From an artist's and policy writer's view, I disagree with this completely. They will lose quite a bit of artistic expression in the coming time. I hope the great nation of Madrinpoor a good day."

Lee Henry
Chairperson of the Overseer Committee
Home Secretary
Poland-Bavaria
Liberal Democratic Union

Cape Royale will become host to the Formula 1 regional championship when it showcases the inaugural Potenzia Grand Prix.

The Potenzia Grand Prix will take place in the nation’s second-largest city – Cape Royale, on the east coast of the country. The race will be run on a street track, expected to hug the seafront, providing a stunning natural backdrop for the action.

Organizers hope that the race will take place at night under lights, adding another layer of atmosphere. They expect the city to come alive with excitement for the race, with everyone coming together to celebrate a festival of F1.

“We are really looking forward to racing there and launching F1 in a new market because that's always an exciting time," says Christina Carrera

In particular she pointed out that the new location would benefit from "a hugely young demographic, vast population, and interest in the motorsport and automotive sector.

Read dispatch

Potenzia wrote:

Cape Royale will become host to the Formula 1 regional championship when it showcases the inaugural Potenzia Grand Prix.

The Potenzia Grand Prix will take place in the nation’s second-largest city – Cape Royale, on the east coast of the country. The race will be run on a street track, expected to hug the seafront, providing a stunning natural backdrop for the action.

Organizers hope that the race will take place at night under lights, adding another layer of atmosphere. They expect the city to come alive with excitement for the race, with everyone coming together to celebrate a festival of F1.

“We are really looking forward to racing there and launching F1 in a new market because that's always an exciting time," says Christina Carrera

In particular she pointed out that the new location would benefit from "a hugely young demographic, vast population, and interest in the motorsport and automotive sector.

Read dispatch

In our country, cars are not welcome, as we consider them to be a major source of pollution, although recently it has begun to consider eliminating the laws that prohibit them.

Even so, we can support this initiative with the participation of the erimeano public, who would be very grateful to participate in the event.

Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

I don't have it anymore, but for me it was Video Game Ban. That was an accident and I didn't mean to click it.

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

For me it's Euthanasia, Devolution, and State Press. The first one is because it's just promoting people to commit suicide when the times are tough, the second because I do not believe in a strong, fractured government, and the third because of freedom of speech.

State of chile

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

I think there are two policies: car ban and mandatory hiring.

When I banned cars, I didn't really think about the future of this industry, now I want to eliminate it.

I passed compulsory military service by accident. I do not think that compulsory military service is the right thing to do for the defense of a nation, on the contrary, countries with small armies, but with high-quality tools and good financing, have defeated countries with larger military troops.

State of chile

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

I would like to get rid of corporal punishment.

Can someone explain to me the relationship between saying that scientific studies must be confirmed by credible news networks, pizza and the fall of civil rights?

Role play- Erimea Central News Network:

The National People's Party will present to parliament, where it is the majority and with several allied parties, a bill to reform the law that seeks to extend the period in power of the members of Parliament, the Executive Power and the governors of cities and provinces. . , from 5 months to 1 year.
This has caused a stir among the other political parties that consider "incomprehensible that a bad administration seeks to continue in government."

Several political and social leaders expressed their concern about this modification that would give more time in government to the officials who are the winners of the next elections in the country.

Let us remember that indefinite reelection has already been established in the country, which allows politicians to stand as candidates as many times as they want; what is sought is to increase the power of the corrupt mafia that governs the country and that has ruined the economy ". '- said Peter Sandoval, leader of the Common Project Party.

The project will be presented this Monday in Parliament. Several national organizations have expressed their rejection of this project that seeks to extend the mandate of the president, legislators and governors of the cities or provinces that win the next elections.

State of chile

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

No internet, and corporal punishement I'd really liked to remove.. and where I actually gained civil rights with.. I olso like to remove, Human secrifice

State of chile

Ainland wrote:Which NationStates policy does your nation have, that you are most keen to get rid of?

Sometimes you end up with an unexpected NationStates policy as a result of answering an issue, that you just can't wait to get rid of! Which policy have you been given that you dislike the most?

I'll go first - Compulsory Organ Harvesting. I can't remember the exact issue, but I'm sure the intention was to allow an 'opt-out' system. I also have Polygamy, which I'd quite like to remove, but this isn't quite as bad.

I don't really have one. I just have Capitalist...

----------------------------------------------------

RP

In the Antártica-Magallanes Region, the southern most region of State of chile, a leader of the ChileOnly Party has been arrested in Puerta Arenas for the attempted takeover of the Regions Parliament. If found guilty, he will serve upto 60 years in prison.

Useful tips for events
If you want your country not to go wrong with unpredictable events, check Nationstates' events with a test account first, and then apply the results obtained from those experiments to this account. Then, you can lead the country in the direction you want.

I will use that...

«12. . .77787980818283. . .146147»

Advertisement