by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Liberal Democratic Union Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345. . .146147»

Telenaunum wrote:It's not the length or complexity I disagree with, but specific ideas within it

I am convinced to dismiss political party system.

Hello people!

Hello

Saludos a todos los estados hermanos.
Greetings to all sister states

Chitral wrote:Few things
1:I choose Parliamentry system because i wanted the residents of this region to have ultimate power.

2:I think Prime Minister should have the authority to appoint anyone in government or dismiss anyone from government because Prime Minister is elected by the residents so he should have this power to make it more clear let me give you an example If someone is somehow elected by residents in the cabinet who is not competent enough to manage things and is mostly inactive and can’t perform so what are you going to do then?.And also why do we elect Prime Minister when we do not give him enough authority to choose his cabinet.I hope you got my point.

If you want the residents to have ultimate power, then why let the residents only elect the PM and the PM elect everyone else? Honestly if you want the residents to have ultimate power then we'd do an anarchic style of government but I assume that isn't desired here. Though if you mean in a democratic way, then I think the people have more power if we can elect the Ministers and PM and not just the PM who choses the Ministers.

To refer to the point you made about competence, couldn't you say the same about the PM? What if someone is somehow elected by residents to be PM who is not competent enough to manage things and is mostly inactive and can't perform? Difference here is that, unlike Ministers who have limited power, the PM has all the executive power. If we are afraid of incompetence when it comes to power, the same argument you use against electing Ministers could be used against electing a PM. I presume both of us do want democracy and I view it as more democratic to elect all the Ministers and PM and not just the PM.

If the Ministers get power in our region, then the people should vote as to who gets to be Minister rather than letting the PM do it. Let the people elect the government, not the government electing the government.

Hey guys!

Creo que deberíamos adoptar el sistema presidencialista.
Con un gobierno por un tiempo limitado por una Asamblea Regional integrada por 5 naciones encargada de elaborar leyes y normativas. La mayor parte de las regiones poseen este sistema de gobierno que ha resultado muy bien. Además el presidente podría realizar cada mes una rendición de cuentas o explicar las actividades que ha llevado a cabo ante las demás naciones.

Erimea wrote:Creo que deberíamos adoptar el sistema presidencialista.
Con un gobierno por un tiempo limitado por una Asamblea Regional integrada por 5 naciones encargada de elaborar leyes y normativas. La mayor parte de las regiones poseen este sistema de gobierno que ha resultado muy bien. Además el presidente podría realizar cada mes una rendición de cuentas o explicar las actividades que ha llevado a cabo ante las demás naciones.

I think that is a good system to do

Telenaunum wrote:I think that is a good system to do

Id say i agree.

Oruzia wrote:Id say i agree.

Agradezco su apoyo, espero no equivocarme con un sistema fallido.

I appreciate your support, I hope I am not wrong with a failed system.

Let's do it.

Well since i see that many of us dissagree whit what sistem should rule, lets have a regional election to decide.

i think that's a good idea

Yes I agree.

Makes sense to do

We could take the government system of our country as an example.
page=dispatch/id=1470609

Even if it's an internal constitution

I would like to know your opinion

It is okay I guess but it could use some improvement.

Please feel free to join our regional forum and Discord chat to discuss setting up our regional government, constitution, and designs for the regional flag.

Ainland wrote:Please feel free to join our regional forum and Discord chat to discuss setting up our regional government, constitution, and designs for the regional flag.

I have an idea, why dont we have a regional map?

Oruzia wrote:I have an idea, why dont we have a regional map?

Probably because the region just started today. I have been complimented on my cartography skills and I'd be willing to propose a map to the region

It would be great, and if you could also make some custom maps of each country. That is, a regional map that locates all the states and then one of each nation. Congratulations you are great

So the others could know the geography of the member states.

«12345. . .146147»

Advertisement