by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Non Aligned Movement Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .262728293031»

Galactic Dominion wrote:So sometimes I forget to log in for a while xD

Happens to the best of us.

Tyrgrady

Hello. Mind if we join ye?

Zaul, Korwin, and State of great britain and ireland

Tyrgrady wrote:Hello. Mind if we join ye?

Welcome to the Non Aligned Movement! We hope you share our stance of neutrality and maintaining national sovereignty and destiny!

Tyrgrady

Tyrgrady

A value close to the heart of the Tyrgrady Republic! The former President of Ireland Éamon de Valera summed up the essential diplomatic posture of young, revolutionary republics and spoke for nations like ours when, while addressing the League of Nations in 1936 he said, "All the small States can do, if the statesmen of the greater States fail in their duty, is resolutely to determine that they will not become the tools of any great Power and that they will resist with whatever strength they may possess every attempt to force them into a war against their will."

Tyrgrady wrote:A value close to the heart of the Tyrgrady Republic! The former President of Ireland Éamon de Valera summed up the essential diplomatic posture of young, revolutionary republics and spoke for nations like ours when, while addressing the League of Nations in 1936 he said, "All the small States can do, if the statesmen of the greater States fail in their duty, is resolutely to determine that they will not become the tools of any great Power and that they will resist with whatever strength they may possess every attempt to force them into a war against their will."

Wonderful! Great to have you here :)

Korwin and Tyrgrady

Will you be joinig the World Assembly?

Tyrgrady

Yes, indeed I already have and am preparing to cast our nation's first vote. My closest ally Tir na rossa is also considering membership of the Assembly but they are a thoughtful and deliberate nation and do not rush into new international arrangements without due consideration.

(ooc translation: it isn't a puppet that moved here with me but he hasn't bothered with email verification yet and is rather shy.)

Tyrgrady wrote:Yes, indeed I already have and am preparing to cast our nation's first vote. My closest ally Tir na rossa is also considering membership of the Assembly but they are a thoughtful and deliberate nation and do not rush into new international arrangements without due consideration.

The Anthrostate was also once in the WA, but we believe that the WA is overreaching and oftentimes encroaching in their actions in regards to member-states. While we believe that the WA was founded in the good spirit of brotherhood, the WA has sadly fallen into corruption and has gotten drunk off of its own power. Tir na rossa has adopted a very wise position.

Tyrgrady wrote:Yes, indeed I already have and am preparing to cast our nation's first vote. My closest ally Tir na rossa is also considering membership of the Assembly but they are a thoughtful and deliberate nation and do not rush into new international arrangements without due consideration.

(ooc translation: it isn't a puppet that moved here with me but he hasn't bothered with email verification yet and is rather shy.)

We're delighted to see more nations considering joining the WA.
Though individual nations may disagree on WA-policies, having more WA-members will increase NAM's influence in international politics.
I therefor urge all members to join the WA and endorse our delegate Danubian Hungarian Republic

Nylor wrote:We're delighted to see more nations considering joining the WA.
Though individual nations may disagree on WA-policies, having more WA-members will increase NAM's influence in international politics.
I therefor urge all members to join the WA and endorse our delegate Danubian Hungarian Republic

I concur. We are a region that unfortunately is low on WA-members due to nations either having their primary nations in other regions (such as myself) or because members think we are anti-WA.

Let me stress that we are not "anti-WA"; we're merely a NON-ALIGNED group within the same WA.

If you have your primary nation here in our region I highly recommend you join the WA in order empower Danubian Hungarian Republic in international fora.

We must all research a cure! Let's smash this undead terror!

New poll time! and its actually not food related! pick your wizard powers!!

page=poll/p=149150

Korwin wrote:We must all research a cure! Let's smash this undead terror!

How did we do?

Tyrgrady

I definitely didn't do well. No survivors by the time I bothered to read about it.

Zion-Israel wrote:How did we do?

Horribly. Let's just say that.

Thanks for your participation.

Galactic Dominion told me he is recovering from a surgery (nothing major) which is why he's been absent for a while and I quite simply forgot :')

Tyrgrady wrote:I definitely didn't do well. No survivors by the time I bothered to read about it.

Korwin wrote:Horribly. Let's just say that.

:(((

Tyrgrady

Not to worry though lads, seems they're all alive again! Must have been some sort of false alarm from the Ministry for the Apocalypse.

I am the Honourable Prime Minister of Dravida Nadu and it is very nice to meet u all. It is my pleasure to be communicating with you, the talented members of the Non-Aligned Movement. As Head of Government, on behalf of the people, I would like to discuss some trade agreements which will benefit both sides and thus improve he global economy

I don't know if this the place, but I invite you all to check out my website:

philosocom.com

You might find articles of interest. Have a good day!

Hello everyone. 😁

Wapitoko wrote:Hello everyone. 😁

Welcome!

Wapitoko wrote:Hello everyone. 😁

Don't forget to endorse Danubian Hungarian Republic when joining the World Assembly :)

Habliconiopia

ALMOST CHRISTMASS!!!!

Zaul, Danubian Hungarian Republic, Korwin, and Embajada

2 days ago: The Republic of Cuba-Venezuela departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
2 days ago: The Republic of Cuba-Venezuela arrived from Marxist Liberation Front.

Lol; the anything worse I can imagine than Cuba-Venezuela is if you'd add Zimbabwe in it. Talk about down-trodden countries.

«12. . .262728293031»

Advertisement