by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

SolarFlare Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45464748495051. . .9091»

GRHB puppet wrote:you a good student?
how good would you say...
im straight a

last year I was

This year I'm struggling in math and can't do much better than an A-
The 3rd quarter is almost over and I'm stuck at a B-
my mom's gonna fry me alive

But I have never slipped below a 100 for social studies!!

The first year of school where I actually had friends was 4th grade. The years before that I had literally 1 friend

5th grade was both the best year and the worst for me because I had a nice friend group for most of it
Until it fell completely apart at the end of the year.

Everyone started picking sides and the school counselors wouldn’t do anything

They were just like “wel let’s listen to the other side” but that’s not how it works!!

Celestial Wave wrote:last year I was

This year I'm struggling in math and can't do much better than an A-
The 3rd quarter is almost over and I'm stuck at a B-
my mom's gonna fry me alive

But I have never slipped below a 100 for social studies!!

oh im always A+ in math
A+ in science
A+ in spanish
A+ in gym
A in band
A in health
A in SS
A in everything else but ELA
A- in ELA

Tocan Isle wrote:The first year of school where I actually had friends was 4th grade. The years before that I had literally 1 friend

5th grade was both the best year and the worst for me because I had a nice friend group for most of it
Until it fell completely apart at the end of the year.

Everyone started picking sides and the school counselors wouldn’t do anything

They were just like “wel let’s listen to the other side” but that’s not how it works!!

yeah 5th grade was when everyone started going out together in town
me and my friends wanted nothing to do with it

Celestial Wave wrote:last year I was

This year I'm struggling in math and can't do much better than an A-
The 3rd quarter is almost over and I'm stuck at a B-
my mom's gonna fry me alive

But I have never slipped below a 100 for social studies!!

100 in ss you say?
QUICK! What's the capital of Afghanistan?

GRHB puppet wrote:100 in ss you say?
QUICK! What's the capital of Afghanistan?

Fun fact I got 2nd place in my schools geography bee!

GRHB puppet wrote:oh im always A+ in math
A+ in science
A+ in spanish
A+ in gym
A in band
A in health
A in SS
A in everything else but ELA
A- in ELA

A+ Social Studie
A+ science
A ELA
A- Spanish
B- Math
A- PE/heath (one course for both)
A+ Band

GRHB puppet wrote:100 in ss you say?
QUICK! What's the capital of Afghanistan?

Kabul!

GRHB puppet wrote:100 in ss you say?
QUICK! What's the capital of Afghanistan?

kabul

Tocan Isle wrote:Fun fact I got 2nd place in my schools geography bee!

of the 4 times I did it, I got second, top 10, 5th, and 3rd.

Tocan Isle wrote:Fun fact I got 2nd place in my schools geography bee!

nice I'm better at history than geography

GRHB puppet wrote:of the 4 times I did it, I got second, top 10, 5th, and 3rd.

my school doesn't do it :(

Tocan Isle wrote:Kabul!

Celestial Wave wrote:kabul

Ok, you got that one
What country was formerly known as Swaziland?

Celestial Wave wrote:my school doesn't do it :(

:(

Celestial Wave wrote:nice I'm better at history than geography

I am a nerd about literally anything having to do with social studies

Geography
Politics
History
Etc

Tocan Isle wrote:I am a nerd about literally anything having to do with social studies

Geography
Politics
History
Etc

bruh

GRHB puppet wrote:Ok, you got that one
What country was formerly known as Swaziland?

Eswatini!

GRHB puppet wrote:bruh

And then when it comes to math I am like

No

I cannot do math

Tocan Isle wrote:Eswatini!

dammit!
which french king had 6 wives?

Tocan Isle wrote:And then when it comes to math I am like

No

I cannot do math

oh math?
dass easssy

GRHB puppet wrote:dammit!
which french king had 6 wives?

uhhhh no idea

Tocan Isle wrote:uhhhh no idea

gotcha there buddy :D

GRHB puppet wrote:gotcha there buddy :D

Yes

GRHB puppet wrote:dammit!
which french king had 6 wives?

the answer is Henry VIII

«12. . .45464748495051. . .9091»

Advertisement