by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

SolarFlare Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .46474849505152. . .9091»

GRHB puppet wrote:the answer is Henry VIII

What

He is English!!

Tocan Isle wrote:What

He is English!!

Oh sh*t. Not good

GRHB puppet wrote:Oh sh*t. Not good

Henry iii king of England...

ok that was a flop
Next:
How tall was Napoleon?

GRHB puppet wrote:ok that was a flop
Next:
How tall was Napoleon?

Ok why do I have to memorize the height of a French dictator

Tocan Isle wrote:Ok why do I have to memorize the height of a French dictator

History...
or rather,
Istoree...

Tocan Isle wrote:Ok why do I have to memorize the height of a French dictator

*Eats popcorn*

GRHB puppet wrote:History...

these are minute details

Ok I donít have a bunch of history facts memorized

But I still love history

Therefore

I am a history nerd

Tocan Isle wrote:these are minute details

Ok I donít have a bunch of history facts memorized

But I still love history

Therefore

I am a history nerd

ok whatever
If Australia is a continent, what is the largest island?

My status as a history nerd is disputable but my status as a geography nerd is not

GRHB puppet wrote:ok whatever
If Australia is a continent, what is the largest island?

Greenland

GRHB puppet wrote:ok whatever
If Australia is a continent, what is the largest island?

Greenland duh

Tocan Isle wrote:My status as a history nerd is disputable but my status as a geography nerd is not

meh i like geography and I'm better than most of my peers, but then again, my family sucks at geography except for my dad and my peers suck to, so not much competitions there.

Celestial Wave wrote:Greenland duh

yeah this is easy

Celestial Wave wrote:Greenland duh

Tocan Isle wrote:Greenland

Frick you both :(

What is 1+1?

GRHB puppet wrote:Frick you both :(
What's 1+1

2

11

GRHB puppet wrote:Frick you both :(

What is 1+1?

10,278,326.4

Celestial Wave wrote:

:(((((((((((((((((((
what country gave us limburger cheese?

Tocan Isle wrote:10,278,326.4

*facepalms*

Hehe

GRHB puppet wrote::(((((((((((((((((((
what country gave us limburger cheese?

No idea

Either France, Germany, belgium, the Netherlands, or Switzerland

Yay now weíre on lunch break in school

Hm I just looked it up, itís from Belgium interesting.

Tocan Isle wrote:No idea

Either France, Germany, belgium, the Netherlands, or Switzerland

Tocan Isle wrote:Hm I just looked it up, itís from Belgium interesting.

bruh no looking it up!!!
cheater

What city is the CIA headquarters in?

GRHB puppet wrote:bruh no looking it up!!!
cheater

What city is the CIA headquarters in?

DC?

«12. . .46474849505152. . .9091»

Advertisement