by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

SolarFlare Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .80818283848586. . .9091»

Southern Carpathia wrote:Hi Marspolis here,
Zapslav told me that i should join, cause there's a lot of fun here!

Hi welcome to SolarFlare! Read the rules, join the discord linked in the WFE, and ask any questions you have!

Rivendellfolk wrote:Say 'YES' if this is your main and you dont have an WA puppet

NO
My WA nation is Erynia and Draconia

Tocan Isle wrote:NO
My WA nation is Erynia and Draconia

Aww man, lookin kinda bad so far.

Tocan Isle wrote:Hi welcome to SolarFlare! Read the rules, join the discord linked in the WFE, and ask any questions you have!

MUST i join the discord?
I don't like using it,
AT ALL COSTS.
No asking pls.

Southern Carpathia wrote:MUST i join the discord?
I don't like using it,
AT ALL COSTS.
No asking pls.

nope you don't have to join the discord.

Rivendellfolk wrote:Aww man, lookin kinda bad so far.

why?

Southern Carpathia wrote:MUST i join the discord?
I don't like using it,
AT ALL COSTS.
No asking pls.

Also, I got your map request
Here's the map of what's already been claimed. Could you tell me exactly where you want your nation to be?

Here is the official map of SolarFlare! To be on the map, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/aSwAnZQCpR2G1eaT9

All questions should go to either Tocan Isle, Inferior America, or Rivendellfolk.

Read factbook

thanks

Tocan Isle wrote:why?

No Forest embassy, I have a puppet there......
I WANNA BE AN AMBASSADOR!

Tocan Isle wrote:nope you don't have to join the discord.

Oh okay!

Tocan Isle wrote:Also, I got your map request
Here's the map of what's already been claimed. Could you tell me exactly where you want your nation to be?
Here is the official map of SolarFlare! To be on the map, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/aSwAnZQCpR2G1eaT9

All questions should go to either Tocan Isle, Inferior America, or Rivendellfolk.

Read factbook

thanks

Under Northern Carpathian Union, I saw the map before the form so i knew how it looked, so
ALL OF THE LAND SOUTH OF NorCarp

Southern Carpathia wrote:Oh okay!
Under Northern Carpathian Union, I saw the map before the form so i knew how it looked, so
ALL OF THE LAND SOUTH OF NorCarp

So all the land east of Inferior America?

Post self-deleted by Tocan Isle.

Rivendellfolk wrote:No Forest embassy, I have a puppet there......
I WANNA BE AN AMBASSADOR!

Sun Burst will come back to SF soon, since we are done liberating the region. They are in the WA

Tocan Isle wrote:Sun Burst will come back to SF soon, since we are done liberating the region. They are in the WA

Yeah, they should be back soon.

Celestial Wave wrote:Yeah, they should be back soon.

Are you guys friends irl?

Tocan Isle wrote:Are you guys friends irl?

yeah, we are. Well not really. She's my sister

I protecc
I attacc
but most importantly yours truly is bacc

Sun Burst wrote:I protecc
I attacc
but most importantly yours truly is bacc

yay!! welcome back!

Celestial Wave wrote:yeah, we are. Well not really. She's my sister

oh i see! cool!

Ill be back soon, if you need to contact me please send me a telegram!

Tocan owes me a favor

Sun Burst wrote:I protecc
I attacc
but most importantly yours truly is bacc

Sun Burst if you dont get back there i will be mad. YOU MISSPELLED IT!!!!!!!!!
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE GRHB NOT GHRB

Tocan Isle wrote:Sun Burst will come back to SF soon, since we are done liberating the region. They are in the WA

we need 5

Celestial Wave wrote:yeah, we are. Well not really. She's my sister

................... wow
annoying sibling gang?

Sun Burst wrote:I protecc
I attacc
but most importantly yours truly is bacc

oooooooooooo
WA, WA WA!

Tocan Isle wrote:So all the land east of Inferior America?

yEp

GRHB puppet wrote:Sun Burst if you dont get back there i will be mad. YOU MISSPELLED IT!!!!!!!!!
ITS SUPPOSED TO BE GRHB NOT GHRB

fine fine everbody's a critic

Rivendellfolk wrote:we need 5
................... wow
annoying sibling gang?
oooooooooooo
WA, WA WA!

Also I switched my wa nation to this one!

What do you mean we need 5?

Rivendellfolk wrote:we need 5
................... wow
annoying sibling gang?
oooooooooooo
WA, WA WA!

Also what is your wa nation?

«12. . .80818283848586. . .9091»

Advertisement