by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Spiritus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,0702,0712,0722,0732,0742,0752,076. . .2,0912,092»

New Zankers wrote:Hey im back, miss me potato heads? The Salaxalans hello!!!! Discord New Zankers

Glad you're back! :D

Day (15 January 2021, 10:39 AM)
Day. Not night, when the stars do shine
It's day. Only the Sun greets us now
Clouds cover her gleeful smile, lest she
Seem too joyous in this crazy world.

Day. Not dawn, when birds do fly
And Morning Star Venus steals the show
Guiding those birds to southern skies
Before disappearing under the horizon.

Day. Not dusk, when at last the moon
Can show her glorious luminance, the tides
Bow to her temptations and sway. And we
Admire the twilight's velvet dance.

Old Zealand Founder wrote:Day (15 January 2021, 10:39 AM)
Day. Not night, when the stars do shine
It's day. Only the Sun greets us now
Clouds cover her gleeful smile, lest she
Seem too joyous in this crazy world.

Day. Not dawn, when birds do fly
And Morning Star Venus steals the show
Guiding those birds to southern skies
Before disappearing under the horizon.

Day. Not dusk, when at last the moon
Can show her glorious luminance, the tides
Bow to her temptations and sway. And we
Admire the twilight's velvet dance.

Please tell me if this is a rickroll.

Sounds like Three Days of the Con-door...🤔

Impromptu Poem Time #3
I'm bored.

Cardboard Lootbox wrote:Sounds like Three Days of the Con-door...🤔

What

Question for y'all:

Is it worth overturning democracy in the true best interests of the nation? I'm not talking about Capitol Hill, just a general question

Old Zealand Founder wrote:Question for y'all:

Is it worth overturning democracy in the true best interests of the nation? I'm not talking about Capitol Hill, just a general question

Never. Democracy is one of the highest ideals re: government.

St Francis Spillway wrote:Never. Democracy is one of the highest ideals re: government.

But if the nation is in chaos due to democracy, is it the duty of the military to reinstate order, if it is 100% certain that it is for the betterment of the people and not for personal gain?

Old Zealand Founder wrote:But if the nation is in chaos due to democracy, is it the duty of the military to reinstate order, if it is 100% certain that it is for the betterment of the people and not for personal gain?

Only if temporarily imo

Post self-deleted by Old Zealand Founder.

Old Zealand Founder wrote:But if the nation is in chaos due to democracy, is it the duty of the military to reinstate order, if it is 100% certain that it is for the betterment of the people and not for personal gain?

The issue is that it's rare for democracy to return without either a long transition or being rebuilt by foreign powers. The United States could have become a monarchy with few people acting differently, the French revolution went eventually to a monarchy (which then got turned into specifically a kingdom); various places have set up elections after a revolution just to rig them. A democracy should only be taken down when it stops acting as a democracy, but it's difficult to have any country have no elements of authoritarianism.

Old Zealand Founder wrote:Announcement:
In the spirit of Presidents, Spokespersons, and democracies who don't care about other nations enough to give foreign aid, but still want to look good in the international stage...

Old Zealand hereby DENOUNCES the following regions for their raid of Alnobia:
- Balder
- Caer Sidi
- Europeia (this one's also for raiding Boca Raton; I was having a terrible day and this made it worse)
- Kantrias
- Lily
- The Pacific (only known government and military members)
- Lone Wolves United
- Osiris
- Thaecia
- The Black Hawks
- The East Pacific (only known government and military members)
- The Land of Kings and Emperors
- The North Pacific (only known government and military members)
- The Owl Coven
- The West Pacific (only known government and military members)
- United Kingdom
- Warzone Asia
- Wintercrest

In addition, a new rule shall be added regarding Persona Non Grata regions (including the ones above). Nations wishing to move to Old Zealand from one of these regions must apply for a VISA by telegramming me about your purpose of travel. You will then only be permitted to move if you are granted the visa. In addition, you must consent on having your name be in a table in a pinned dispatch, so that any suspicious activity may be immediately reported.

I may considering repealing certain regions from this list, especially the feeder regions due to the large volume of people from there. However, for at least a week, the regions will remain up here unless an apology is given.

We should build a wall of cheese.

Aluejo wrote:We should build a wall of cheese.

OK, just don't shut down the government for it.

Aluejo wrote:We should build a wall of cheese.

Hmmm....what would that accomplish?

St Francis Spillway wrote:Hmmm....what would that accomplish?


It keeps the potato thiefs out.

Ltin Corporation wrote:It keeps the potato thiefs out.

Better idea, we produce enough potatoes that we can give everyone (including potato thieves) enough potatoes that no one will need to turn to a life of crime to get more potatoes.

The Potatonic Order wrote:Better idea, we produce enough potatoes that we can give everyone (including potato thieves) enough potatoes that no one will need to turn to a life of crime to get more potatoes.

I like the way you think.

The Potatonic Order wrote:
Better idea, we produce enough potatoes that we can give everyone (including potato thieves) enough potatoes that no one will need to turn to a life of crime to get more potatoes.

Sounds like socialism, no.

«12. . .2,0702,0712,0722,0732,0742,0752,076. . .2,0912,092»

Advertisement