by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,55442,55542,55642,55742,55842,55942,560. . .43,02843,029»

i have tried advertising and selling planes for yall
and all of yall ignored
so the planes are only built for myself
you can buy tho
AZA-130A is being tested more
AZA-120F and Gs are produced and you can buy
and some other planes like the BAAN Type 263s, AZA-110Es, and AZA-80s.

what am i even saying

anyways

have As

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Euricanis wrote:wtf

conman=liar

everytime i come to the chat
it dies

Isanastivia and Yorktowns

Nah thatís just how chat is.

Ironesian Republic wrote:i have tried advertising and selling planes for yall
and all of yall ignored
so the planes are only built for myself
you can buy tho
AZA-130A is being tested more
AZA-120F and Gs are produced and you can buy
and some other planes like the BAAN Type 263s, AZA-110Es, and AZA-80s.

what am i even saying

anyways

have As

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can I buy some? :)

Rage Mage wrote:conman=liar

Why are you beating yourself up

Euricanis wrote:Why are you beating yourself up

IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE!
knocks self out

Rage Mage wrote:IT MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE!
knocks self out

so you are a liar

Aivintis, punish him for he is a list-hater

Kavanos wrote:Can I buy some? :)

what model of a plane you wanna buy? and how many units?

2 BAAN Type 263s and at least 2 AZA-110Es

Kavanos wrote:2 BAAN Type 263s and at least 2 AZA-110Es

alright, 1 AZA-110E cost 190million and 1 BAAN Type 263 cost 210million
yu do tha maf cuz me is lazy to do

Kavanos wrote:2 BAAN Type 263s and at least 2 AZA-110Es

yu did the maf alredy?

The Flag is in action, Message me for a url download if you like my flag :)

chat ded

Ironesian Republic wrote:chat ded

Call the hospital...But not for, *Pulls my Shotgun out*

ME!!

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:Call the hospital...But not for, *Pulls my Shotgun out*
ME!!

i never seen a hospital on wheels or even flying

Ironesian Republic wrote:i never seen a hospital on wheels or even flying

You haven't been here long have ya. *I point to my right and a Hospital Bus filled with Doctors rushing down the street.* Now goodnight. *I press my hand gadget and I pull you to close range and then I shoot my shotgun*

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:You haven't been here long have ya. *I point to my right and a Hospital Bus filled with Doctors rushing down the street.* Now goodnight. *I press my hand gadget and I pull you to close range and then I shoot my shotgun*

finally
i die

Ironesian Republic wrote:finally
i die

*You respawn* Yeah sadly(Because Immortality is not Fun) someone doesnt die until Death comes for them so...Your not dead yet.

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:*You respawn* Yeah sadly(Because Immortality is not Fun) someone doesnt die until Death comes for them so...Your not dead yet.

*dies by suicide* dont tell me what to do

Ironesian Republic wrote:yu did the maf alredy?

Inflation in my country has got down enough so...
For 2 AZA-110E is 6x2x190.000.000 = 2.280.000.000 Credits
And for 2 BAAN Type 263 is 6x2x210.000.000 = 2.520.000.000 Credits
total amount is 4.8 trillion

Kavanos wrote:Inflation in my country has got down enough so...
For 2 AZA-110E is 6x2x190.000.000 = 2.280.000.000 Credits
And for 2 BAAN Type 263 is 6x2x210.000.000 = 2.520.000.000 Credits

it also includes seating, you can change the seats tho, also, what is your airline name?

Ironesian Republic wrote:*dies by suicide* dont tell me what to do

The fact that you're new here is painfully obvious.
So, welcome to TEP. Come for the activity, stay because it's impossible to escape the insanity that resides here.

Peatiktist wrote:The fact that you're new here is painfully obvious.
So, welcome to TEP. Come for the activity, stay because it's impossible to escape the insanity that resides here.

im not new here
i was just offline for too long

Ironesian Republic wrote:*dies by suicide* dont tell me what to do

You Can't die here and, this place is insane, and no one has escaped it no matter how they tried, except the few lucky souls who have.

«12. . .42,55442,55542,55642,55742,55842,55942,560. . .43,02843,029»

Advertisement