by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .42,55542,55642,55742,55842,55942,56042,561. . .43,02843,029»

Danelaw Scandinavia wrote:You Can't die here and, this place is insane, and no one has escaped it no matter how they tried, except the few lucky souls who have.

fine
yu win

Ironesian Republic wrote:im not new here
i was just offline for too long

Which still qualifies as new.

Ironesian Republic wrote:it also includes seating, you can change the seats tho, also, what is your airline name?

Kalit City Airport, located just northeast by the sea (my capital, Kalit City, also located 5km away from the airport)
can you list out all seats you have?

Kavanos wrote:Kalit City Airport, located just northeast by the sea (my capital, Kalit City, also located 5km away from the airport)
can you list out all seats you have?

uhm.......... the AZA-120Fs and BAAN Type 263s are not regional jets but alright.
a AZA-120F and BAAN Type 263s are mostly the size of the Boeing 767s

Ironesian Republic wrote:dedchat

Don't tempt me to revive it.

Ironesian Republic wrote:uhm.......... the AZA-120Fs and BAAN Type 263s are not regional jets but alright.
a AZA-120F and BAAN Type 263s are mostly the size of the Boeing 767s

Alright, fair enough
*gives him 4.8 trillon Credits*

Guess who’s back, back again!

-Eminem

Peatiktist wrote:Don't tempt me to revive it.

revivegang

Kavanos wrote:Alright, fair enough
*gives him 4.8 trillon Credits*

wait what
what does 1 credit worth?

Ironesian Republic wrote:wait what
what does 1 credit worth?

No, 6 Kavanosian Credits will make up 1 Iropeso

Kavanos wrote:No, 6 Kavanosian Credits will make up 1 Iropeso

alrighty, that means 56-66 KVN is worth 1 USD
cuz 1 IR is worth 50 USD

Ironesian Republic wrote:alrighty, that means 56-66 KVN is worth 1 USD
cuz 1 IR is worth 50 USD

*OOF*
(cuz I have some Inflation problems)

Hello

Isanastivia and Yorktowns

Philippines empire wrote:Hello

Hi there

Kavanos wrote:Hi there

Philippines empire wrote:Hello

Hello

Kavanos wrote:*OOF*
(cuz I have some Inflation problems)

oof

Philippines empire wrote:Hello

i am your colony

Kavanos wrote:*OOF*
(cuz I have some Inflation problems)

anyway what is your main airline name?

Poll answer: i chose other, I pick the mythical Japanese cat girl waifu as my favourite fantasy creature.

Ironesian Republic wrote:anyway what is your main airline name?

my main national airport is Kanasmon Airline, and my main (and only) International/Regional Airline is, you guessed it, Kalit City Airport

Kavanos wrote:my main national airport is Kanasmon Airline, and my main (and only) International/Regional Airline is, you guessed it, Kalit City Airport

you mean the other way around?

Kavanos, Isanastivia, and Yorktowns

Ironesian Republic wrote:you mean the other way around?

yes

Kavanos wrote:yes

ok it will be delivered to your airline.
btw you are gonna customize the seats?

Ironesian Republic wrote:ok it will be delivered to your airline.
btw you are gonna customize the seats?

No I don't wanna

Kavanos wrote:No I don't wanna

alright
anybody else gonna buy?

«12. . .42,55542,55642,55742,55842,55942,56042,561. . .43,02843,029»

Advertisement