by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The East Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .52,63952,64052,64152,64252,64352,64452,645. . .53,65953,660»

Brethren wrote:Orthodox. I'm not actually sure what their exorcisms look like, but considering everything else is cranked up to a thousand I bet those will be too.
Two singular vassals. But don't worry, you can set up a government-in-exile.

I told him he can set it up here.

Blobon wrote:. . .

Now, as for you. My Commander has a treaty ready, calling for the unconditional surrender of your nation, and your people forsaking their right to determine the use and management of the lands, with sole authority in that matter falling into the hands of the Imperial Government and Military.

You are expected to sign, or else this conflict will resume.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Aight I need a checklist of people who are still semi-active on Val:

Easunistan

Brethren

Kampfia

San Sierra

Blobon(now occupied by Kampf)

Peatiktist

Libright(what's his Nation's Valsora name?)

Levantin(someone remind me how many there are again)

You can also look in the Project factbook for what amounts to a list of people who were active recently.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Aight I need a checklist of people who are still semi-active on Val:

Easunistan

Brethren

Kampfia

San Sierra

Blobon(now occupied by Kampf)

Peatiktist

Libright(what's his Nation's Valsora name?)

Levantin(someone remind me how many there are again)

Libright name is just Lib Lib

Brethren wrote:You can also look in the Project factbook for what amounts to a list of people who were active recently.

Damn that's A LOT of dead people

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Aight I need a checklist of people who are still semi-active on Val:

Easunistan

Brethren

Kampfia

San Sierra

Blobon(now occupied by Kampf)

Peatiktist

Libright(what's his Nation's Valsora name?)

Levantin(someone remind me how many there are again)

Serkin

Dryzia

Xi Dongfeng

Karatol

Dabiristan

Estande

TDS

Sicilianzo

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Aight I need a checklist of people who are still semi-active on Val:

Easunistan

Brethren

Kampfia

San Sierra

Blobon(now occupied by Kampf)

Peatiktist

Libright(what's his Nation's Valsora name?)

Levantin(someone remind me how many there are again)

There are three Levantinís:

-Greater Levantin under the State Council

-South Levantin/Saddamís Regime

-The Crusader Remnant on the coast and the island of Entolia

Blobon wrote:Libright name is just Lib Lib

Remember you can set up your government in exile here.

Kampf Empire wrote:Now, as for you. My Commander has a treaty ready, calling for the unconditional surrender of your nation, and your people forsaking their right to determine the use and management of the lands, with sole authority in that matter falling into the hands of the Imperial Government and Military.

You are expected to sign, or else this conflict will resume.

With the conflict being paused, the Holy Throne again requests permission to bring home its citizens and any refugees who wish to come along. Hans Christianssen of the Congregational Science Department also requests a sample of fungus tree bark for the advancement of biological sciences.

Kampf Empire wrote:Serkin

Dryzia

Xi Dongfeng

Karatol

Dabiristan

Estande

TDS

Sicilianzo

Thanks, and ain't Shav actually backing you this time?

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Damn that's A LOT of dead people

No no, the signatory nations section

. . . damn shame that Omsk is gone, though

Kampf Empire wrote:Now, as for you. My Commander has a treaty ready, calling for the unconditional surrender of your nation, and your people forsaking their right to determine the use and management of the lands, with sole authority in that matter falling into the hands of the Imperial Government and Military.

You are expected to sign, or else this conflict will resume.

. . . Hote will sign.. for the people.. for the future of Blobonia..

Brethren wrote:With the conflict being paused, the Holy Throne again requests permission to bring home its citizens and any refugees who wish to come along. Hans Christianssen of the Congregational Science Department also requests a sample of fungus tree bark for the advancement of biological sciences.

Kampf Empire, the PM of Lib Lib requests the same.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Thanks, and ain't Shav actually backing you this time?

He tried and his country forced his president to resign.

Brethren wrote:With the conflict being paused, the Holy Throne again requests permission to bring home its citizens and any refugees who wish to come along. Hans Christianssen of the Congregational Science Department also requests a sample of fungus tree bark for the advancement of biological sciences.

The blockade is down for the moment. Let the rats flee from a sinking ship as they please. As for Mr. Christianssen, until authorization is given, non-Imperial assets are still barred from entry to the Isles.

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:Kampf Empire, the PM of Lib Lib requests the same.

For our tree? Ok..

Brethren wrote:No no, the signatory nations section

. . . damn shame that Omsk is gone, though

Indeed. Him and his TNO references

Blobon wrote:For our tree? Ok..

No for the refugees to be able to leave.

Kampf Empire wrote:He tried and his country forced his president to resign.

Damn so Valsora's divided between you and your empire, Breth and friends who don't like what your doing, and Nations like Easunistan and the Levantines that are just isolationist and not doing much.

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Aight I need a checklist of people who are still semi-active on Val:

Easunistan

Brethren

Kampfia

San Sierra

Blobon(now occupied by Kampf)

Peatiktist

Libright(what's his Nation's Valsora name?)

Levantin(someone remind me how many there are again)

-_-

Blobon wrote:. . . Hote will sign.. for the people.. for the future of Blobonia..

And a bright future it shall be. Courtesy of the Kaiser.

Blobon wrote:. . . Hote will sign.. for the people.. for the future of Blobonia..

Remember gov in exile, right here. If you want to.

LibRight Libertarianism wrote:No for the refugees to be able to leave.

Oh yea sorry..

Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich wrote:Damn so Valsora's divided between you and your empire, Breth and friends who don't like what your doing, and Nations like Easunistan and the Levantines that are just isolationist and not doing much.

A little more than that, but pretty much.

Kampf Empire wrote:The blockade is down for the moment. Let the rats flee from a sinking ship as they please. As for Mr. Christianssen, until authorization is given, non-Imperial assets are still barred from entry to the Isles.

The Throne again launches a fleet of seagoing vessels to collect each and every willing person from the Blobonian Isles. Passage is also offered to domestic animals, and people are encouraged to bring plants and seeds along as a sort of ecological backup (lest the Empire destroy the marvellous biodiversity of the Isles). Transport of wild animals, also for the aforementioned purpose, is handled by the Empty Hands.

On Congregation soil, three sites have already been designated to serve as sanctuaries for Blobonian nature. Various sites have been offered as potential residences for the Blobs themselves.

Kampf Empire wrote:A little more than that, but pretty much.

There's Kurikia's small section but they don't do much either. Haven't they already backed out?

«12. . .52,63952,64052,64152,64252,64352,64452,645. . .53,65953,660»

Advertisement