by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hole To Hide In Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,3091,3101,3111,312

RP: ???
The Lirana government has launched an inquiry, after the Admirals and Minister of Defences doors were found with hundreds of drawings of a strange vehicle pushed under them. This vehicle, now named the square tankmobile by an anonymous tipster, has no reason for existing, and seems to have been made as a joke.

Icewindia wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJkr0DWbhTk
RP: Trade War

New Leadership backs Ponticianre and joins in the Trade War.

RP: The Elites of Deija.

Deija Companies begin to lobby for More Economic Interaction between each other. Deija Businessmen are Anarcho-Capitalists. Icewindia has little to No Economic Regulation to promote Business inside Deija. Deija Businessmen also want to expand in Ponticianre as well.

RP: GPIEP
The Pontic Conglomerate Union of Businesses and Enterprises or P-CUBE has proposed the Greater Trade and Economic Pact, which aims to build much broader, larger, and efficient trading and business partnership between the nation of Icewindia and Ponticianre. Believing that it well help to salvage each’s market.

Kemonomica wrote:RP: Bleed the foreign Elites

Kemonomica having Megacorps control the majority of the market and having to pay little than a dollar or so to the laborers in the Southern Division has had no problems in keeping afloat. Their markup prices have always kept to the standard in foreign markets. However they now fight a front with the Xeno's of Icewindia. In order to keep their part of the Kemonomican market, they lowered the markup prices as well. With paying so little to the workers in the factories and robots being more efficient at their specified tasks. They are able to lower prices to the point where they wouldn't have to go under the unit costs.

However with this trade war, Kemonomican small businesses that have managed to crawl into the little tiny market available to them have began to shut down and unable to get government help other than welfare. Which will cause issues in the current state of things.

The Diet has issued an embargo on Ponticianre in response to their embargo.

RP:The War
As soon as Kemonomica also put embargo on Ponticianre, the Federal Palace immediately ordered to fill all markets with products made on the country. While they also prepare to send request and invitations for the leaders of the neighboring neutral countries to let in the Pontic goods into their markets.

Kynthes wrote:RP: Hail Freedom, Hail Democracy, Hail Communism, and Hail the Nations of Kalrania

Our nation has decided that enough is enough, and have sent several assassins to the members of The Nationalist League. They have been the bane of democracy in Kalrania. All they have done is ruin Kalranian unity. We have decided to ask KERU and LAT members to help drop pro-democracy books in TNL member-states, and also weapons, supplies, and rations to the Nationalist League member-states. Democracy, Technocracy, Socialism, and ideology you believe in, must replace the reactionary ideology of Nationalism, Feudalism, and Absolutism.

May the people's revolution be great and prosperous.
For liberty and democracy.

RP:Threats

The National Army now considers Kynthes as an enemy of the country after threats of assassination upon Pontic leaders. Immigrants from Kynthes and its allies send to investigation and interrogation by the Federal Police Corps. While the Royal and Federal Palace are locked to avoid the breach of security. Border Guards are ready to shot down any Kynthesian aerial vehicles.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Economic War Intensifies.

Icewindian Economy begins to be shifted into Flooding Markets further in total Economic Warfare. It Raises Tarrifs to higher Level not seen in Icewindian History and openly is trying to flood markets to crash the Kemonomican Economy. Its no longer Deija trying to crash market but the Ice State itself.

However this has lead to a Boycott in Icewindia of all Kemonomican Goods. As Anti-Robotic Fever explodes. Some people protesting against even automated produced goods which the state tries to crack down on. Icewindian Poor in Dharkolfia begin to feel the effects of the crisis as many are forcing to close there doors. Middle Class is barely scraping by.... an Recession is Guaranteed however many hope the Economic War will end.

RP: Back to the Factory!

Similar Response is given to barr Travel between each-other. Furthermore Robotics Rights movement has been shut down.... Its Back to the Factory I guess.

RP: Junta-ism Militarism.
"The Purity of the Youth shall usher in the Divine Wind"-General Roma

Despite Icewindia being Militaristic it was always holding back due to Esperism Preaching Peace. Now with New Regents in Charge they begin to try to Erode that peaceful aspect and begin to try to teach Archian Teachings to the Public. It seems the Democratic Civilian Government is losing what little power it has and State is becoming more Aggressive and Warlike.

The Archians in Icewindia are being forced to continue old Traditions and cast children into the Icey Forests. They are now the Warrior Class alongside the Samurai. They must be the Bulwark against Communism and Threats to the Empire. Never shall this Empire Fall..... To Last for another 1,000 Years!

RP: Assassination Attempt!

Regent/Army Cheif Wilhelm Wolfenstien was giving a Speech to New Generation of College Students (which also Allows Blayredeshians and Ponticianre's if any) in open on Values of Nationalism and being the Bulwark against Communism when he moved to shake a Students hand the Student... Radicalized Socialist 20 Year Old Jason Bratenworth pulled out a .38 Special the gun luckily missed and Wilhelm Wolfenstien Successfully tackled the Student and almost beat him to death with his Cane. IIS begin to investigate and would later confirm the Student was Armed and Radicalized by Outside Agent.

Later that Day Regent/Army Cheif Wilhelm Wolfenstien was in a Parade Raising Funds for Middle Class Businessmen to help them... as State Does not believe in Welfare but rather Sharing the Wealth through Voluntary Donation was in an Open Top Car when Two Sniper Shots Ringed out on Live Television... Wilhelm can be seen Curling up and coughing. Wilhelms Wife jumped on the back of the Open Car screaming for Help and Car Began to Speed towards Hospital away from panicked parade. Regent/Army Cheif Wilhelm Wolfenstien is currently in Hospital and is expected to survive. Borders have been temporarily Closed. Regent General Roma has sent out a Manhunt for a 2 Million Reward for Information on Gutless Assassin and IIS are currently looking into recent Travel Logs and using Forensic science and Ballistics to determine where the Assassin Fired from then move in to try to Find DNA Hairs or Skin Cells. IIS Suspect Kynthes is responsible but so far more Evidence is needed.

Icewindian Diplomat is sent to Kynthes to ask if they had any part in Assassination Attempt on Regent/Army Cheif Wilhelm Wolfenstien.

Other TNL Member Nations are warned to increase Security level's encase of Similar Attacks occur.

Blayredeshia
Ponticianre
The Atomic Schism
RP: Frost Islands Reform.

Gulags are being shut down as 2.4 Million Workers are being shifted to the Cities they have built. They receive poor healthcare and they are turned from slaves into Servants for the Elite in Qing Colony. Cheap goods continue to be produced and more Icewindians are encouraged to move over to Join the Small Elite who rule over there Servant Class. 200,000 Troops keep the Population in Line. With Children entering the equation General Roma has seen the Islands become self sufficient. Exploitative Labor continues as the servants are forced to work in exchange for heating Housing and Varying levels of Quality of Food. General Roma aka The Jailor King of all the Qing no longer hides the secret for his Islands... it makes too much money for influential in Icewindia to care. He begins to Build Casino's on the Island and Tourist Hotels to encourage more Icewindians to come to the Island. All the Staff are easily obtained from Servant Class. Factories continue to Roll out goods and More Money enters General Roma's Pocket.... The Deportation ceases and Penal Colony turns into a Exploitative Wealth Colony. Where Workers there are expected to have more children to make up for deaths and Grow in Population so there labor may give Wealth to the Elite Class on Island. Deija Elite flood in too and begin to cooperate in exploiting the Population. More Patrol boats are being Produced with 20MM guns to blow up anyone trying to escape the island. Only Clients, Cruise Ships and Private Planes etc... are allowed. Any Servant who escaped. 10 Lose there left hands.

Blayredeshian and Pontician Leadership and Elites are invited for Poker Night at the Frost Islands. As General Roma is trying to encourage more Tourists to fill his side Business Coffers.

However there is a Quiet Few and Whispers on the Island who think they should Join Mainland to gain there Freedom. Few who have escaped have begun to tell the horrors of Frost Island and the Jailor King of all the Qing.

RP:Invitation Denied
The Prime Minister and her Majesty denied the invitation for a poker night sent by Icewindia, the reason is mainly for security purposes.

Fiercewood wrote:


{ RP | To the... Trade War? }

In response to the escalation of what is essentially a cold war between TSE and TNL, the Xin-Fael government has announced a symbolic trade embargo on imports from Ponticianre. The matter of the fact was that trade was already scarce between the nations of the Nationalist League and the Federation. What few TNL capital assets in Xin-Fael banks are frozen and investments from these nations are prohibited by executive order. Tariffs are placed on any goods that were made in Ponticianre or Icewindia. Interestingly enough, no tariffs have been placed against the Confederacy of Blayredeshia for the time being as they have not taken acts of economic warfare against the Serene Ether.

With Icewindian companies targetting the Kemonomican economy, the Federation propaganda machine has begun churning. Ads of every medium have begun to promote the "efficiently-made, cheap, and high quality" goods produced by "our Kemonomican allies." Other ads have called for a fight against the imperialist powers of the world by buying locally-produced or Kemonomican-made products. In the Legislative Yuan, calls have been made for a tax break for lower- to middle-income families to increase consumer spending. While the act isn't likely to pass for another one or two years, the prospect of a larger disposable income has already had its effect on spending within the populace. All-in-all, the Xin-Fael government is hoping to mobilize its massive consumer base to counteract the Icewindian boycotts and tariffs. While it is too early to see the effect, the Kemonomicans economy could be seeing a massive boom in its economy very soon.


{ RP | To a Cold War! }

The Xin-Fael government has rejected Icewindia's claim to Hymn and Prison Island, stating that the Atomic Schism was essentially forced to sign the treaty given their recent conflict. With the war now over, the Federation only reinforces its calls for the return of the two islands to the proper Schismian owners. In addition, the Xin-Fael government has also condemned what has been happening on the island. The brutal enslavement and exploitation of prisoners is an affront to all the Federation stands for. For that reason, the Xin-Fael government has issued another condemnation, apart from the Serene Ether, calling for the better treatment of prisoners and their removal from the harsh conditions of the northern islands.

In response to the decision to ban all immigrants coming from the Serene Ether, the Xin-Fael government has made a symbolic gesture to also ban all immigrants from Ponticianre. Minister of Foreign Affairs made a scathing attack against Ponticianre's involvement in the Nationalist League. "Perhaps the reason that they've been so silent for so long is that they are cowards. They are too afraid to stand up to their 'allies' who have tread on the sovereign right of foreign nations and deeply violated the civil rights of all people. By aligning yourself with such dastardly forces, you and your nation are partaking in this imperialism, queen. If you have a shred of credibility, you should condemn the actions of your fellow member nations in the League."

The two inmates who escaped from the island and rescued by a Xin-Fael coast guard cutter. Given new clothing, blankets, warm food, and various other amenities, the two escapees are questioned as to what happens on the island and the estimated strength of the Icewindians on the island. The truth was, satellite imagery had already captured a majority of what was going on on the surface. The intelligence community of Xin-Fael was already tracking the various ships that were entering and leaving the island, estimating total prisoner, civilian, and troop populations.

In various instances, Xin-Fael fighter aircraft would near Hymn and Prison Islands' airspace only to break off at the last moment. This game of chicken would take place several times a month, daring the Icewindians to strike first. In addition to these aerial manuevers, some coast guard ships would stray close to the Exclusive Economic Zone of the islands, watching Icewindian ships from a distance. Aircraft buzzing Icewindian transports along with Icewindian ships being tailed by warships or submarines would become a common occurrence. In several cases, pictures of Icewindian ships would be taken by submarines, close enough to make the kill. These pictures would be forwarded to the island's current inhabitants as a message: Xin-Fael could liberate the island at any moment.

{ RP | A Diplomatic Meeting }

With the Schismian civil war over, the Xin-Fael Federation has made it a priority to reach out to its newly-reformed neighbor. An official congratulation is forwarded to the Commonwealth, celebrating their victory over the 'oppressive' Holy Republic. This is soon followed by an invitation to President Sózei Ejosevei to visit the Federation to establish formal relations between the two nations. The capital of Xin-Fael, Haijing, is offered as the meeting place, although the location is up for negotiation.

The reconstruction and repopulation of the Atomic Schism has, once again, attracted international aid groups hoping to provide assistance to struggling communities. They are joined by corporations this time, offering their products and services, mainly in the construction industry. Requests to sell large quantities of clothing, automobiles, and building materials have also been made.

RP:Ignore
Her Majesty forcefully ignored the message from Xin-Fael as if nothing happens, instead she requested a neutral bilateral forum with the leader of Fiercewood. She left a several words before she left the press, “Everything is uncertain.”

RP: Nope. Blocked.

Our airlines will have tightened security procedures due to recent incidents that were only meant to cause minor rebellions, peaceful protests, and worker's strikes. Therefore, the most logical way of preventing possible anti-Kynthesine people is through very extensive background checks, significant ban of TNL member-state nationals travelling to Kynthes, significant searches in both body and luggage, and the general tightening of rules, such as a curfew, house searching, and significant background checks. This makes sure that there will be no terrorist attacks and possible TNL spies.

RP: Politicians Protector Act to be Signed

At 9:00am on March 13, 2120, President Warwick will be signing a bill that provides more protection to Reru Tandan politicians. This bill will heavily increase the punishments of threats or assassination attempts, as it is believed Swiova Dewsalop never did much after two attempts to take her life were made.
This bill will also keep the president and other Politicians protected internationally, requiring security to monitor them even if they are in a different country, as well as international citizens receiving similar punishments for threatening the president.
Last but not least, it will mandate that guards are also protected, and recieve proper condolences to family as well as government funded funerals (unless the family or will demand otherwise).

The Gatisland wrote:RP: A trigger behind every wheat stalk
As the Blayredeshian army sweeps north the former structure of the federal army has twisted and shifted, with the front changing day by day and the smaller length making established positions impossible, the formerly rigid structure of the federal army has contorted from a rigid command structure to roving bands of autonomous guerillas and cells, united by an overhead command umbrella and fueled by previous foreign arm shipments (mainly Schwypia ,which attempts to turn the tables on the rapidly encroaching foe. The new strategy from the PAP tries to leverage their homefield knowledge of the conditions and the newly arrived Schwypian arms to delay and frustrate Blayredeshian advances and now only maintains a minimum presence in their controlled territory. As the red titan changes into a red phantom, it is unknown how well this change of strategy will work. The Blayredeshians are no strangers to counterinsurgency, and their brutality against their own domestic troublemakers shows they have no sympathy for whom they see as terrorists.

RP: The Marshall's Cult
With DuBois languishing in the northeast after his coup ended in failure and further division it has been speculated what he will do next, all that's under control of his self-styled "Worker's Salvation Government" is some units of federal army remnants but those are the ones that have displayed the utmost fanaticism towards whom they see as the "saviour of socialism and the destined vanquisher of the southern fascists", their dedication towards the rapidly forming cult around the old Marshall has often resulted in fierce engagements with Nationalist forces with many seeing their lives as second to the victory of DuBois. Dubois, the orthodox patriarch of the hardline faction, has refused to follow the PAP's strategy and has stuck to the standing army model. Instead, he hopes recruitment of local villagers combined with the tenacity and skill of his ex-PAP soldiers will prove a formidable foe, though the lack of resources and the terrain of the area might prove that even belief is not enough to sustain an army.

RP: At least we have music?
The effects of the civil war upon Gatisian culture have been a curious sight to behold, already many slang terms have entered the Gatisian lexicon (mostly for enemies and objects of war). Many either have come about from soldiers speaking regional dialects introducing their words to communinties far away or Blayredeshian and Icewindian soldiers influencing the formation of new terms. It's with this new wartime way of speaking that an interesting development has come about in the musical side of gatisian culture. A new genre, mixing both elements of traditional folk music with instruments borrowed from passing foreign soldiers has created a new genre that mainly deals with the subjects of the war and is either a darker take or one of blistering ideology and nationalism depending on the area. This new eclectic mix has already spread rapidly among the towns of the centre and north where the fighting has been the most severe and several songs have become favourites of Gatisian refugees and the diaspora abroad. Whatever comes out politically from this war, this new music will keep the experiences of the war alive for generations to come.

RP: I'll lend you an ear
The People's Advancement Party's General Congress has accepted an adress by an Icewindian delegate in a location to be kept undisclosed until arrival as to prevent a bombing.

RP (Secret): The man outside
The room was a small one, a barebones hotel room on the outskirts of the city, it's peeling paint and worn walls showing it's age more than the rickety furniture
Inside a man sat by the desk phone, keenly eyeing it as he took drags of his cigarette adding to the already hazy room
The ringing began, with the man pausing as the rings passed, one, two, THREE! Oh it was just to plan.
The man snatched the phone up and quickly put the cigarette out as a crackly voice emitted from the plastic reciever

"Aaaah good to finally hear from you again good friend, im glad the nationalists haven't snapped you up quite yet, apologies if the equipment got there late"

"Likewise Pierre, i trust then from the radio shipments arriving here in uh" the man glances at a nearby framed photo "Euskades, that Simon has gotten situated in the south?"

there's a delay "Simon seems to have been caught by Marrast's boys when the fool tried to bribe the checkpoint guards, we've since switched areas but full rollout of the plan there has been on hold"

The man grimaces "For now, just prepare the prints, until we can get that source from the media ministry on our side fully we risk too much"

"RIsk!?, we've already lost several men trying to secure cameras from that area, large cameras don't exactly fit under a leather jacket"

"Pierre, we have some and that will do for now, plus we'll have some extra goodies for your boys come down the western route. Our network up north has spread like a most sweetest of flower, turns out old PAP bureaucrats have incredibly loose lips when you have a few of those bottles of Amvrille"

"I see, and this Euskades you're in now, i trust you chose somewhere with at least more security then that dusty library of yours?"

"It'll do, it's a stone's throw outside of the country, not even on any the maps i could find. We'll have enough up here"

"All right, let the games begin, check with you soon"

the man put down the phone and sighed
looking at the photo in his pocket of his old house back home, probably reduced to rubble now, it made the rough isolation of his new surroundings all the more frustrating
as he looked at the photo again, a new sense of determination dawned on him, these radicals had brought all of the nation to heel and all that will result is a King Ozymandias ontop of a pile of rubble
he would throw all he had into this, for what more did he have to lose.

RP: No Mercy No Quarter
As the Blayredeshian Army closes in on DuBois with many estimating the showdown between him and Karloff to be just days away; they have implemented cruel and unforgiving tactics on the guerillas who resist them. In one instance where a group of guerillas were rumored to be hiding in a larhe wheat field and farmhouse the Blayredeshians set it on fire to either smoke them out to shoot them or burn them alive. Free Stater Militiamen are also being trained by Blayredeshian field officers to utilize Blayredeshian Counter-Insurgency tactics and in cases such as the wheat field incident: hand out grain and food supplies to the local populace. The Blayredeshian Airforce has largely ceased its bombings on areas in the north where the infrastructure is deemed too desolated to warrant further action, and instead has dropped leaflets and pictures detailing the more conditions the more well off southerners in the nationalist south are experiencing. On several occasions the Blayredeshians parachuted bundles of bread into northern civilian centers with large messages attached to them reading “In a Nationalist Gatisia there is no hunger”

Kynthes wrote:RP: Sure

We have sent out some funds and supplies to the Workers Front of Blayredshia. We have decided that it is the only way of spreading demoracy and freedom amongst Blayredshia. We have also sent our generals to help strategize the freedom fighters, and centralize their militias. We have also sent 50,000 military personnel to the freedom fighters.

RP: {Secret} Spies.
The sudden appearance of a socialist rebellion is always suspicious, so the personnel are spies of the Technocracy. The weapons, too, are only a specific type of weapon. It is very cheap and simple, so it can be easily mass produced. We shall make sure that the rebellion is legitmate. The literature was meant to only start mass strikes of the proletarians.

OOC Next time use the [spoiler] tag, okie?

RP: Mass Arrests
Shortly after the 50,000 military personnel and their spies from Kynthes were smuggled in to the Blayredeshian countryside they were quickly fell upon by a force of 200,000 Blayredeshian Army personnel and quickly arrested. After the news broke that the Workers Front was just a hoax set up by the CIS the Imperial Ministry of State issued a statement saying that “The Confederacy will be taking action against the communist terrorists in Kynthes until their putrid terrorism is eradicated.” The Confederate Home Guard have also announced that the majority of their prisoners from Kynthes will be executed shortly. Mass executions of the prisoners by firing squad are estimated to begin in the following days. It is unknown how the Kynthes Government will react or if they will continue their fruitless efforts to spread leftism in a country that has had the ideology constantly purged from it for nearly 100 years.

RP: 1st Annual International Cook-off

President George Warwick has funded a cook-off competition entitled the "Kalrania Kook-Off," where leaders around the world can submit their best dishes and go off a bracket.

George has requested at least 8 or 16 nations enter the contest and send down their best dishes. He and a highly sophisticated council will try out the food, and the final winner in the tournament will be sent some of Reru Tanda's finest dishes, as well as a large sum of money and a care package.

RP: Not Even Leftism, Just BE Democratic Already!
Our nation has condoned enough of this absolutism and dictatorship of Blayredeshia, we have decided to send several of our people to distribute literature of the ideologies outside TNL that embraces democracy, or the rule of intelligent people. We have decided that this Kakistocracy of a confederation has ruined its nation into a nation ruled by crazy, stupid, and inherently terrible people. Patriotism has been radicalized into this psychotic kakistocracy you call a "nationalist confederacy." So we have sent several more supplies and literature to the oppressed in Blayredeshia.

RP: Unblinded

This foolishness has led to our nation banning all Blayredeshian imports. We have also decided to hack their private information and reveal it to Kalrania. We will also arm the 50,000 arrested with our moderately powerful weapons. All Blayredeshians will be sent back to original nation. All people that are known spies will be sent back, all suspicious peoples from our background checks will be interrogated.

Kynthes wrote:RP: Not Even Leftism, Just BE Democratic Already!
Our nation has condoned enough of this absolutism and dictatorship of Blayredeshia, we have decided to send several of our people to distribute literature of the ideologies outside TNL that embraces democracy, or the rule of intelligent people. We have decided that this Kakistocracy of a confederation has ruined its nation into a nation ruled by crazy, stupid, and inherently terrible people. Patriotism has been radicalized into this psychotic kakistocracy you call a "nationalist confederacy." So we have sent several more supplies and literature to the oppressed in Blayredeshia.

RP: Unblinded

This foolishness has led to our nation banning all Blayredeshian imports. We have also decided to hack their private information and reveal it to Kalrania. We will also arm the 50,000 arrested with our moderately powerful weapons. All Blayredeshians will be sent back to original nation. All people that are known spies will be sent back, all suspicious peoples from our background checks will be interrogated.

RP: What?
As the executions of the 50,000 prisoners from Kynthes begin to get underway with a reported 300 executions per day; the Imperial Ministry of Homeland Security has noted an increased number of attempts of people form Kynthes attempting to enter the country via airports, ports, and land routes but many are simply turned away by the Border Security Agents of the Blayredeshian Home Guard and deported back to Kynthes. This also means that no one from Kynthes or their supplies, literature, and propaganda have been able to make it into the Confederacy, and demand in Blayredeshia for leftist literature is so low that there's not even a black market for the leftist propaganda to be smuggled into. Most of these failed attempts have only convinced the de la Croix dictatorship that the efforts of their regime and past regimes to eliminate leftism from Blaryedeshia has truly paid off. The Imperial Ministry of Trade also issued a confused statement clarifying that the embargoes and tariffs placed on Blayredeshian goods by Kynthes don't really mean anything given that the Confederacy and Kynthes have never set up a trade relationship between the two countries. No businesses or individuals have reported any hacking either. It seems the whole debacle between Kynthes' failed attempts to foment rebellion in Blayredeshia has only added weight to Blayredeshian propaganda which has begun circulating and allegedly making fun of the leftist nation for "priding themselves on their technocratic communist dictatorship of 'intelligent people' who waste their people's resources thumbing their noses in the business of free nations" as Grand Admiral de la Croix put it.

RP: Redesign Your Government
After months of careful planning (without the requested LAT help), the Evven aides finally approach the Exbrenian politicians with a planned government, based loosely off of the platform of the DUSE constitution; it's main difference from the DUSE is that this planned government is properly democratic, unlike the oligarchic DUSE government.
Alongside this, they have presented them with a new flag, courtesy of the Evven Vexillological Association.

Icewindia wrote:RP: Heroes!

Fishing Boat stories then hits Icewindian press. Relations between Icewindia and Whicistaion have increased. In-fact General Roma wishes to arrange an Marriage of Emperor Napoleon when hes of age to an Whicistaion as its clear his Dragon Genes are being too diluted and they need to keep the Monarchs Holy Dragon Genes Pure.

The Shogun is given an Advisory Role to the Young Emperor.

As for Xotrayjan... Icewindia wishes to Open Channels now that they know they exist. However this Incident where they shot at a Fishing boat will be remembered and noted. All TNL Members (Ponticianre, Blayredeshia) will have complete De-classified File on the Incident.

Rp:a meeting

The leader accepts this request and offers to hold a meeting in the capital of Whicistaion Moorlandgrad to discuss the possibility of another marriage

RP: (Secret) Incoming / False Flag Incident.

Secret even to the North Kowens and TNL. 20,000 of the 200,000 Garrison moves to the Border with the Commander leading them to respond to the Border build up. However 4 Soldiers begin to Fire upon tanks with Assault Rifle's the Bullets pinging harmlessly off the Tanks. NCO begins to Report that Wolfinites are attacking.... So the Agreement with Queen Wolfy Begins and False Flag operation begins.

North Kowen is told that Incident is that Wolfinites are attacking North Kowen. Commander of the Region asks Permission to have full right to Deploy More Forces in North Kowen to reinforce the Region to Deter an Possible War against Aggressive Posturing Wolfinites.
RP
Werewolf Islands
Icewindia
The North Kowenian government hurriedly approves the request by Icewindia to send more troops into the region for deterrence. At the same time, the North Kowenian military is beginning to mobilize just in case.

The Gatisland wrote:
RP: I'll lend you an ear
The People's Advancement Party's General Congress has accepted an adress by an Icewindian delegate in a location to be kept undisclosed until arrival as to prevent a bombing.

RP: An Empire of Dirt

Hemlock arrives but he has no Delegates or escorts. In-fact he comes by Civilian Passport. It got revealed that hes no longer Leader of Icewindia since an Military Dictatorial Regency took over after he mysteriously resigned. However Hemlock wishes to still give his speech to the General Congress.

Fiercewood wrote:


{ RP | To the... Trade War? }

In response to the escalation of what is essentially a cold war between TSE and TNL, the Xin-Fael government has announced a symbolic trade embargo on imports from Ponticianre. The matter of the fact was that trade was already scarce between the nations of the Nationalist League and the Federation. What few TNL capital assets in Xin-Fael banks are frozen and investments from these nations are prohibited by executive order. Tariffs are placed on any goods that were made in Ponticianre or Icewindia. Interestingly enough, no tariffs have been placed against the Confederacy of Blayredeshia for the time being as they have not taken acts of economic warfare against the Serene Ether.

With Icewindian companies targetting the Kemonomican economy, the Federation propaganda machine has begun churning. Ads of every medium have begun to promote the "efficiently-made, cheap, and high quality" goods produced by "our Kemonomican allies." Other ads have called for a fight against the imperialist powers of the world by buying locally-produced or Kemonomican-made products. In the Legislative Yuan, calls have been made for a tax break for lower- to middle-income families to increase consumer spending. While the act isn't likely to pass for another one or two years, the prospect of a larger disposable income has already had its effect on spending within the populace. All-in-all, the Xin-Fael government is hoping to mobilize its massive consumer base to counteract the Icewindian boycotts and tariffs. While it is too early to see the effect, the Kemonomicans economy could be seeing a massive boom in its economy very soon.


{ RP | To a Cold War! }

The Xin-Fael government has rejected Icewindia's claim to Hymn and Prison Island, stating that the Atomic Schism was essentially forced to sign the treaty given their recent conflict. With the war now over, the Federation only reinforces its calls for the return of the two islands to the proper Schismian owners. In addition, the Xin-Fael government has also condemned what has been happening on the island. The brutal enslavement and exploitation of prisoners is an affront to all the Federation stands for. For that reason, the Xin-Fael government has issued another condemnation, apart from the Serene Ether, calling for the better treatment of prisoners and their removal from the harsh conditions of the northern islands.

In response to the decision to ban all immigrants coming from the Serene Ether, the Xin-Fael government has made a symbolic gesture to also ban all immigrants from Ponticianre. Minister of Foreign Affairs made a scathing attack against Ponticianre's involvement in the Nationalist League. "Perhaps the reason that they've been so silent for so long is that they are cowards. They are too afraid to stand up to their 'allies' who have tread on the sovereign right of foreign nations and deeply violated the civil rights of all people. By aligning yourself with such dastardly forces, you and your nation are partaking in this imperialism, queen. If you have a shred of credibility, you should condemn the actions of your fellow member nations in the League."

The two inmates who escaped from the island and rescued by a Xin-Fael coast guard cutter. Given new clothing, blankets, warm food, and various other amenities, the two escapees are questioned as to what happens on the island and the estimated strength of the Icewindians on the island. The truth was, satellite imagery had already captured a majority of what was going on on the surface. The intelligence community of Xin-Fael was already tracking the various ships that were entering and leaving the island, estimating total prisoner, civilian, and troop populations.

In various instances, Xin-Fael fighter aircraft would near Hymn and Prison Islands' airspace only to break off at the last moment. This game of chicken would take place several times a month, daring the Icewindians to strike first. In addition to these aerial manuevers, some coast guard ships would stray close to the Exclusive Economic Zone of the islands, watching Icewindian ships from a distance. Aircraft buzzing Icewindian transports along with Icewindian ships being tailed by warships or submarines would become a common occurrence. In several cases, pictures of Icewindian ships would be taken by submarines, close enough to make the kill. These pictures would be forwarded to the island's current inhabitants as a message: Xin-Fael could liberate the island at any moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oAHWx9pM8
RP: Cease the Trade War.

Deija Trade War Machine ceases and begins to pull any assets left as Regent General Roma and Regent Wolfenstien agreed on a Full Embargo on Serene Either and that Deficit Trade would begin with strengthening Economic Ties to Blayredeshia, Ponticianre, Nonadia, North Kowen and Central Almyra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM3cM7BByY8
RP: Cold War Getting Hot?

The Prisoners confirmed the worst revealing that Strategic Weapons had been placed on the Islands.

Icewindia Response was that condemnation against Xin-Fael Government for increasing tensions in the Region when they have a Legal Document proving they own the Islands legally. They further support the Ponticianre decision for Ceasing Immigration.

Icewindian Fighters would go way outside there Airspace and begin to Boom and zoom in Xin-Fael Fighters in Mock attack Runs to try to deter further Violation attempts on there Airspace. These New Fighter's in Airspace come from the Newly Constructed Airport once thought to be for Civilian transport has also a second runway for Military Aircraft in which 50 Jets are stored. Further AA Missile and Anti-Ship Missile bases are being constructed. The pictures of Ships coming in come more and more armed with Additional defences of 20MM AA Guns and On Board Mercenary troops. Patrol Boats going by have recieved Depth Charges and began to set up Submarine Spotters and an Cheap SONAR Station. They have conviently dropped Practice Depth Charges as a Training area not realizing theres a potential to scare a Submarine that they dont know exits.

An Incident occured with an Transport Ship Firing its 20MM AA Gun towards an Xin-Fael Jet with attempt to shoot down... Luckily it failed but Incident is noted. Icewindian Response is that they need to stop Raising Tensions in the Region and that it was Serene Either Fault.

Xotrayjan wrote:RP

This request to open channels is accepted and after a quick vote the Politburo has even gone far enough to request a meeting between leaders in the Janian capital.

RP: We will talk here or not at all!

Due to Health Complications Regent Wolfenstien will not attend. However Regent General Roma refuses and states the Meeting between leaders will happen on the Icewindian Carrier outside of Whicistaion Waters (In International Waters Zone) where both leaders will meet on the Flight Deck or the Meeting will not happen at all.

Meanwhile Whicistaion Mercenaries are being hired to Guard Icewindian Trade Ships passing by there area encase further incidents happen again. This is a Temporary Solution until Icewindia arms its Trade Ships as it cant afford to move its entire fleet down south for strategic reasons.

Whicistaion wrote:Rp:a meeting

The leader accepts this request and offers to hold a meeting in the capital of Whicistaion Moorlandgrad to discuss the possibility of another marriage

RP: Wolfenstien will go.

Despite Regent Wolfenstiens Health issues he will go to the Capital with Emperor Napoleon. As they want to arrange this marriage ahead of Time until the Emperor is old enough for the Ceremony itself.

Ponticianre wrote:RP: GPIEP
The Pontic Conglomerate Union of Businesses and Enterprises or P-CUBE has proposed the Greater Trade and Economic Pact, which aims to build much broader, larger, and efficient trading and business partnership between the nation of Icewindia and Ponticianre. Believing that it well help to salvage each’s market.

RP: Agreed and New Synth!

General Roma wanting to strengthen ties between nations alongside Deija Businessmen has agreed.

Furthermore the Synth Mk.1 has been made and is being advertised as a New Product to begin to take low paying jobs and save on Money. Some Debate if this is a Bio Synths on Breaking the Rights of Bio Synths Species Rights by Hemlocks Rights Bill however General Roma along with Deija Bought Politicans say the Product is simply a Product and that Hemlocks Rights Bill only applies to known Bio Synths Nations and these are more leaning towards Robots then the Bio Synths they have seen while not being entirely Robot since Robots are banned. The Ruling is done and Product is being Sold in mass. Some criticize it to replace the profitable supposed Rumored Slave Labor in Frost Islands. Deija Synth Company plans to make more Product Lines for more three more Synth Brands before focusing on Upgrades and Updates.

North Kowen wrote:RP: (Secret) Incoming / False Flag Incident.

Secret even to the North Kowens and TNL. 20,000 of the 200,000 Garrison moves to the Border with the Commander leading them to respond to the Border build up. However 4 Soldiers begin to Fire upon tanks with Assault Rifle's the Bullets pinging harmlessly off the Tanks. NCO begins to Report that Wolfinites are attacking.... So the Agreement with Queen Wolfy Begins and False Flag operation begins.

North Kowen is told that Incident is that Wolfinites are attacking North Kowen. Commander of the Region asks Permission to have full right to Deploy More Forces in North Kowen to reinforce the Region to Deter an Possible War against Aggressive Posturing Wolfinites.
RP
Werewolf Islands
Icewindia
The North Kowenian government hurriedly approves the request by Icewindia to send more troops into the region for deterrence. At the same time, the North Kowenian military is beginning to mobilize just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlCjtBsQY3Q
RP: Preparations before the end....

800,000 Reinforcements are arriving to Reinforce the 200,000 Troops in North Kowen. 3rd of the Icewindian Navy has arrived to help assist. Icewindian Fighters begin to land at North Kowen Airbases. However as time goes on and more Troops successfully Reinforce North Kowen. North Kowen would notice for Garrison of Capital, Military Bases and Airbases and Cities/Towns for every 1 NK Soldier there is 2 Icewindian Soldiers especially in the Capital. Commander Bah'hah wishes to speak to the North Kowen leader outside of the Capital to lead Negotiations with Wolfinites should the Negociations fail and war occurs.

RP: The False Flag begins. (Covert)
As Troops move to position. Commander Bah'hah has 14,000 Troops with him ready to Kill North Kowen leader in False Meeting and Troops moving to outnumber NK Garrisons and airbases are ready to take over Military bases and airbases and Towns to try to enstate a coup. Should the Coup fail they will be able to destroy the North Kowen Military with Combined Might of Both Icewindian And Werewolf Islands Military Force.

Regent General Roma said to Werewolf Military Commander in secret that... "Kowenia shall be dominated by Werewolf Islands. Defeated States shall be nothing more than colonies."

Blayredeshia wrote:RP: What?
As the executions of the 50,000 prisoners from Kynthes begin to get underway with a reported 300 executions per day; the Imperial Ministry of Homeland Security has noted an increased number of attempts of people form Kynthes attempting to enter the country via airports, ports, and land routes but many are simply turned away by the Border Security Agents of the Blayredeshian Home Guard and deported back to Kynthes. This also means that no one from Kynthes or their supplies, literature, and propaganda have been able to make it into the Confederacy, and demand in Blayredeshia for leftist literature is so low that there's not even a black market for the leftist propaganda to be smuggled into. Most of these failed attempts have only convinced the de la Croix dictatorship that the efforts of their regime and past regimes to eliminate leftism from Blaryedeshia has truly paid off. The Imperial Ministry of Trade also issued a confused statement clarifying that the embargoes and tariffs placed on Blayredeshian goods by Kynthes don't really mean anything given that the Confederacy and Kynthes have never set up a trade relationship between the two countries. No businesses or individuals have reported any hacking either. It seems the whole debacle between Kynthes' failed attempts to foment rebellion in Blayredeshia has only added weight to Blayredeshian propaganda which has begun circulating and allegedly making fun of the leftist nation for "riding themselves on their technocratic communist dictatorship of 'intelligent people' who waste their people's resources thumbing their noses in the business of free nations" as Grand Admiral de la Croix put it.

RP: You Forgot About... Us!

We have decided to just send Kynthesine propaganda through plane. We have decided that by using bomber planes to drop propaganda and becoming less about war and revolution and more about peace and protests. This way, there will be little casualties and death. War is foolish and causes the unnecessary deaths. So we have nothing more than to send propaganda through planes, wall bombers, and destruction of borders. We will minimize casualties and deaths.

We have also continued hacking through the Blayredeshian databases and collecting important information, and unlocking the borders.

Icewindia wrote:
RP: We will talk here or not at all!

Due to Health Complications Regent Wolfenstien will not attend. However Regent General Roma refuses and states the Meeting between leaders will happen on the Icewindian Carrier outside of Whicistaion Waters (In International Waters Zone) where both leaders will meet on the Flight Deck or the Meeting will not happen at all.

Meanwhile Whicistaion Mercenaries are being hired to Guard Icewindian Trade Ships passing by there area encase further incidents happen again. This is a Temporary Solution until Icewindia arms its Trade Ships as it cant afford to move its entire fleet down south for strategic reasons.

RP: Dishonourable foreigners
in private many of the members of the politburo have expressed distrust and overall hate for this new nation namely due to their lack of honour and respect though none the less the vote goes in favour of a meeting.

In communications with Icewindia the meeting is accepted.
Of course secretly instead of any leaders it is the foreign minister, Rayner Kreuger who is sent to meet with Roma on the carrier.
On the specified date a black Ka-60 helicopter is sent to the carrier.

Xotrayjan wrote:(I should of read the last factbook ;-;)
RP: Yey

The Janian government await the time of arrival for the Grand Admiral patiently and preparations for the arrival have begun to prepared by the MoFA.

OOC:
Bossu when you reply
Blayredeshia

Blayredeshia wrote:RP: What?
As the executions of the 50,000 prisoners from Kynthes begin to get underway with a reported 300 executions per day; the Imperial Ministry of Homeland Security has noted an increased number of attempts of people form Kynthes attempting to enter the country via airports, ports, and land routes but many are simply turned away by the Border Security Agents of the Blayredeshian Home Guard and deported back to Kynthes. This also means that no one from Kynthes or their supplies, literature, and propaganda have been able to make it into the Confederacy, and demand in Blayredeshia for leftist literature is so low that there's not even a black market for the leftist propaganda to be smuggled into. Most of these failed attempts have only convinced the de la Croix dictatorship that the efforts of their regime and past regimes to eliminate leftism from Blaryedeshia has truly paid off. The Imperial Ministry of Trade also issued a confused statement clarifying that the embargoes and tariffs placed on Blayredeshian goods by Kynthes don't really mean anything given that the Confederacy and Kynthes have never set up a trade relationship between the two countries. No businesses or individuals have reported any hacking either. It seems the whole debacle between Kynthes' failed attempts to foment rebellion in Blayredeshia has only added weight to Blayredeshian propaganda which has begun circulating and allegedly making fun of the leftist nation for "priding themselves on their technocratic communist dictatorship of 'intelligent people' who waste their people's resources thumbing their noses in the business of free nations" as Grand Admiral de la Croix put it.

RP: bro chill
The Commonwealth government notes what is going on in Blayredeshia and decides to intervene, the Security bureau and Offices fo Labor and Commerce have requested that the prisoners be handed over to be put to better use in Kavastor. The Commonwealth is willing to pay 200 marks for each prisoner, 300 for skilled prisoners, and 10 for the bodies fo dead ones. The government has also expressed concern of the lack of freedoms that there are in the nation and notes that while there is larger problem with freedoms and rights for individuals within Kavastor, these are here for the protections of other civil rights protecting against discrimination and ensuring political freedoms. In statement with this, the Kavastori government has suggested the creation of a congress or parliament and the holding of elections for leaders with term limits.
RP: more fighting
Because of the disturbances within Blayredeshia, there have been rebellion and insurgents appearing the Kavastori side of the border, this has resulted in the deploying of nearly 100,000 men in the already heavily fortified region. Thankfully, the quick actions of local commanders coupled with the actions of Asymmetric Forces Colonel Greim Ibn battu, who was awarded the silver Medal of Valorous actions and Proficiency in Combat. Upon combing through the prisoners taken, these people appear to be at least 90% Blayredeshians with the rest being of various nations of more extreme ideologies of both far right and left wing with various goals. They will not be turned over to the Blayredeshian government as they have committed rebellion on Kavastori soil, the more right wing ones may be ransomed back for 5000 marks each or their weight in Chromium, Aluminum, or one eighth in gold.

Kynthes wrote:RP: You Forgot About... Us!

We have decided to just send Kynthesine propaganda through plane. We have decided that by using bomber planes to drop propaganda and becoming less about war and revolution and more about peace and protests. This way, there will be little casualties and death. War is foolish and causes the unnecessary deaths. So we have nothing more than to send propaganda through planes, wall bombers, and destruction of borders. We will minimize casualties and deaths.

We have also continued hacking through the Blayredeshian databases and collecting important information, and unlocking the borders.

RP: stability in my house, but its their fire
While initially responding negatively to this, the government cannot decide on a course of what to do next. All air travel now between Blayredeshia and Kavastor will be monitored to an extreme, surpassing the already rigorous levels of checks that normally occur, all craft entering Kavastori airspace will follow orders provided to them from security bureau personnel or be engaged and shot down by either the Air Corps or the large stockpile of missiles available for such problems. The entire border is now being monitored and all roads are treated as possible enemy entry points.

RP: relationships for security
The Kavastori government has requested a meeting with the leaders of Kemonomica and Asukiro as well as Canadra to form a defensive pact to ensure mutual security.

RP: Secret: weapons get money
Satellite and front company groups held by the Commonwealth government and econ groups begin selling weapons ideal for insurgents to Kynthes.

OORP:
Can one of the moderators temporarily suppress my last post until I figure a part of it out plz?

«12. . .1,3091,3101,3111,312

Advertisement