by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hope Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,5482,5492,550

Horizon 22 wrote:The Empress was adamant in her response to the Emperor:
    "The only situation where a ceasefire will be given is if the Emperor agrees to my terms. I am a woman of my word, and, given the word, my forces will be pulled out of enemy territory immediately. Refuse, and we will continue with no mercy. The decision is yours, Emperor. You hold in your hands the fate of millions."

Very well then. After a long talk with the war room the Emperor wishes to meet with the Empress to formally agree to the terms face to face

    | DIFENSA - Rome |

| Following the military alliance between the Kingdom of Italy, the Japanese Empire and the German Reich, Italy has prepared to mobilize into full military operation, following footsteps of its two allies. The Ministry of Defense, located in Rome, had issued a statement regarding Italy's goal to control the whole Western Meditteranean coast, in support to the German mission to dominate Europe. Now, as the Third World War looms over Europe, Italy made its first move by stepping into France. A statement is issued to the Government of HueVean in support of the Italian Government's order. |

    "France will cede its entire Western Mediterranean coastline, including all the French mainland territory except Normandy and Britanny to the Italian Kingdom. Failure to comply will result in full subjugation of the French state, and the liberation of France from its current corrupt government into a new era, guided by the path of enlightement and justice in the European Co-Prosperity Sphere, under a new government freed from all the backwards corruption of France's current regime."

Operation Scettro
Southern France
0200 Hours

| From the Italian Air Force regional headquarters in Turin, alarms sounded and the reconnaisance and patrol operations began throughout the mountainous Italian-French border. The Italian Space Agency is contacted immidiately, and reconnaisance operations are conducted through satellite imaging and synthetic aperture radar. SIGINT/ELINT stations across the Italian-French border began to use their electronic and signal intelligence measures to start capturing enemy military positions and mobilizations. 12 squadrons of 10 AAI RQ-7 Shadow UAVs are deployed to begin reconnaisance missions, with flights back and forth through the French border to gain crucible information that may provide useful in further Italian advances into France.

Meanwhile, at airbases throughout north-western Italy, namely Turin, Genoa, Cuneo, Savona, and Aosta, the Italian Air Force units departed in several flight squadrons, ready to begin the pre-emptive strike throughout France, with mainly bombing and fighting operations while maintaining air superiority throughout the southern regions of France. |

Standard Air Region

    1st Fighter Air Squadron: 62× Panavia Tornado
    2nd Fighter Air Squadron: 62× Panavia Tornado
    3rd Fighter Air Squadron: 42× Panavia Tornado
    4th Fighter Air Squadron: 42× Panavia Tornado
    5th Fighter Air Squadron: 42× Panavia Tornado
    6th Stealth/Recon Air Squadron: 30× F-35 Lightning II, 12× Panavia Tornado ECR
    7th Stealth/Recon Air Squadron: 30× F-35 Lightning II, 12× Panavia Tornado ECR
    8th Stealth/Recon Air Squadron: 30× F-35 Lightning II, 12× Panavia Tornado ECR
    9th Stealth/Recon Air Squadron: 30× F-35 Lightning II, 12× Panavia Tornado ECR
    10th Fighter/Bomber Air Squadron: 42× Eurofighter Typhoon
    11th Fighter/Bomber Air Squadron: 42× Eurofighter Typhoon
    12th Fighter/Bomber Air Squadron: 42× Eurofighter Typhoon
    13th CAS Air Squadron: 42× AMX International
    14th CAS Air Squadron: 42× AMX International
    15th CAS Air Squadron: 42× AMX International
    16th CAS Air Squadron: 42× AMX International
    17th Support Air Squadron: 32× C-130 Hercules, 10× C-27J ECR
    18th Support Air Squadron: 32× C-130 Hercules, 10× C-27J ECR

| Each of the Air Regions in north-western Italy are given one specific target of operation, either it to simply attack, scourge, conduct reconnaisance, or a support operation for the other Air Regions. After the first pre-emptive attack from the Italian Air Force is conducted, the other branches is signaled to take action; the Italian Army by land and Italian Navy by sea. |


    FIGHTER/BOMBER/RECON OPERATIONS

    16th Air Region - I Aosta Valley: Nice
    17th Air Region - II Aosta Valley: Toulon
    18th Air Region - III Aosta Valley: Lyon
    19th Air Region - IV Aosta Valley: Cannes
    20th Air Region - V Aosta Valley: Marseille-Aix-en-Provence
    21th Air Region - I Piedmont: Montpellier-Beziers-Narbonne-Perpignan
    22th Air Region - II Piedmont: Avignon (Support)
    23th Air Region - III Piedmont: Grenoble (Support)
    24th Air Region - IV Piedmont: Nimes (Support)
    25th Air Region - V Piedmont: Menton (Support)
    26th Air Region - VI Piedmont: Nancy-Metz-Epinal
    27th Air Region - VII Piedmont: Toulose-Carcassone-Montauban

(Land operations and Alsace-Lorraine Theater coming next)

Arden wrote:Very well then. After a long talk with the war room the Emperor wishes to meet with the Empress to formally agree to the terms face to face

(Skip to meeting)

"Good evening, Emperor. Let's make this quick." She hands over a sheaf of papers detailing the terms, at the bottom of which is the dotted line. "In your own time."

The terms would be as the Empress has dictated earlier: Arden was to cede all territories to the Horizonian Empire, and its troops would be drafted into the Horizonian Army. Civilians currently living in territories belonging to the former would be free to remain there, provided they pledge not to take up arms against the Horizonian occupants. Arden would retain its name as a nation, but would be henceforth recognised as a colony of the Empire.

Horizon 22 wrote:(Skip to meeting)

"Good evening, Emperor. Let's make this quick." She hands over a sheaf of papers detailing the terms, at the bottom of which is the dotted line. "In your own time."

The terms would be as the Empress has dictated earlier: Arden was to cede all territories to the Horizonian Empire, and its troops would be drafted into the Horizonian Army. Civilians currently living in territories belonging to the former would be free to remain there, provided they pledge not to take up arms against the Horizonian occupants. Arden would retain its name as a nation, but would be henceforth recognised as a colony of the Empire.

(So basically I’m Australia or Canada and you’re the UK?) The Emperor grabs the pen hesitantly.....
Alright....
He proceeds to sign it
“You do realize that the rest of the world will come after us now don’t you? I hope I made the right choice.”

this is so dead but still alive

The Greater Jewlandian military, realizing they literally have no vehicles whatsoever, seizes 125 million trucks from people of Persian and Arab blood.

Arden wrote:(So basically I’m Australia or Canada and you’re the UK?) The Emperor grabs the pen hesitantly.....
Alright....
He proceeds to sign it
“You do realize that the rest of the world will come after us now don’t you? I hope I made the right choice.”

(Basically, yes)

The Empress smiles warmly. "I assure, you, sir, you certainly made the right decision. Your nation thanks you too."

Horizon 22 wrote:(Basically, yes)

The Empress smiles warmly. "I assure, you, sir, you certainly made the right decision. Your nation thanks you too."

You gonna make a commencement speech now?

Empress Miyuki appeared once again tonight in Tokyo, this time to thousands of adoring citizens who wept tears of joy as the Empire's victory was announced. This is what she had to say:

    "Dear friends, citizens of the mighty Empire, tonight we celebrate once again. Our rivals, the empire of Arden has, fallen, crushed under the force and might of our armies. Now, their citizens may live in the and serenity that we have created - a paradise on earth.

    Our supremacy in the East will not go unnoticed. Soon our enemies will look to destroy us, for fear that we will advance too far. Well, I will promise you this: we shall destroy all who stand in our way, every one, until none are left standing. All remaining nations shall bow to the Empire!*"

*Except for our allies, of course.

Horizon 22 wrote:Empress Miyuki appeared once again tonight in Tokyo, this time to thousands of adoring citizens who wept tears of joy as the Empire's victory was announced. This is what she had to say:
    "Dear friends, citizens of the mighty Empire, tonight we celebrate once again. Our rivals, the empire of Arden has, fallen, crushed under the force and might of our armies. Now, their citizens may live in the and serenity that we have created - a paradise on earth.

    Our supremacy in the East will not go unnoticed. Soon our enemies will look to destroy us, for fear that we will advance too far. Well, I will promise you this: we shall destroy all who stand in our way, every one, until none are left standing. All remaining nations shall bow to the Empire!*"

*Except for our allies, of course.

What should I do now?

«12. . .2,5482,5492,550

Advertisement