by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hope Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

1234. . .2,5542,555»

*pops champagne bottle*
Welcome, everyone!

Etheinia wrote:*pops champagne bottle*
Welcome, everyone!

Cheers!

New northern europeans

Yeet yeet dabarooni

Ok, first order of business: All former Despotic Europe members who just got here, please withdraw any other nations from DE & AE. Any puppets should be sent to the Rejected Realms. Trust me, we will need them later.

Second, we need to establish the map. I'm gonna transfer over the old DE map as an interim solution, but we seriously need someone to start working on a new one stat.

New northern europeans and The Upper Balkans

New northern europeans

Etheinia wrote:Ok, first order of business: All former Despotic Europe members who just got here, please withdraw any other nations from DE & AE. Any puppets should be sent to the Rejected Realms. Trust me, we will need them later.

Second, we need to establish the map. I'm gonna transfer over the old DE map as an interim solution, but we seriously need someone to start working on a new one stat.

Question, will we get to keep our old land?

New northern europeans wrote:Question, will we get to keep our old land?

Yes. In fact, since I am the acting President for the next 3 days, I will be passing a refugee protection act to protect former DE residents and all others seeking asylum.

New northern europeans and The Upper Balkans

Etheinia wrote:Yes. In fact, since I am the acting President for the next 3 days, I will be passing a refugee protection act to protect former DE residents and all others seeking asylum.

Should I recruit people?

The Upper Balkans wrote:Should I recruit people?

Go for it.

Novi Vrakanda wrote:Go for it.

Alright. What should the telegrams say?

The Upper Balkans wrote:Alright. What should the telegrams say?

Show that we can be an easy to get into region for people new to RP. Offer to teach those who don't really know how this works.

New northern europeans and The Upper Balkans

Novi Vrakanda wrote:Show that we can be an easy to get into region for people new to RP. Offer to teach those who don't really know how this works.

Alright.

I'm going to start RPing soon.

New northern europeans and The Upper Balkans

The Upper Balkans wrote:Should I recruit people?

Send a few messages out to DE and former DE residents, like Pol-Lithuania and The New Sentients. Make sure to only send out one telegram to one recipient at a time, or else you have to mark it as a recruiting telegram.

Etheinia wrote:Send a few messages out to DE and former DE residents, like Pol-Lithuania and The New Sentients. Make sure to only send out one telegram to one recipient at a time, or else you have to mark it as a recruiting telegram.

I need authorization to recruit people. I'll send the messages to them, but I also wanna recruit new people.

Etheinia wrote:Send a few messages out to DE and former DE residents, like Pol-Lithuania and The New Sentients. Make sure to only send out one telegram to one recipient at a time, or else you have to mark it as a recruiting telegram.

For now though, keep it relatively limited. We're just getting started, after all. Later, I want to get some intel operatives in different regions so we can send out telegrams to those who's regions have been raided.

We have a regional flag now!
(Later there will be referendum if we want a different one.)

New northern europeans and The Upper Balkans

Kiberia wrote:Suppp

Hey!

Etheinia wrote:Yes. In fact, since I am the acting President for the next 3 days, I will be passing a refugee protection act to protect former DE residents and all others seeking asylum.

As rp minister I propose a quick edit to the rp rules

The Upper Balkans wrote:Hey!

It's good to finally be here

Kiberia wrote:As rp minister I propose a quick edit to the rp rules

What is it?

Kiberia wrote:As rp minister I propose a quick edit to the rp rules

Being...

Etheinia wrote:Being...

I'll tell you if you get a discord server up

Kiberia wrote:I'll tell you if you get a discord server up

That should happen in the next few days.

1234. . .2,5542,555»

Advertisement