by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hope Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7212,7222,7232,7242,7252,726»

Civil war time.

Etheinia wrote:Civil war time.

Sad

Cherlia wrote:Sad

No u

Etheinia wrote:Civil war time.

*readies MBT-52 Kuma*

Post by Cherlia suppressed by Party crasher.

Etheinia wrote:No u

https://youtu.be/y4yiUVwPzVw

GADDAFI DIES AT 80-GOVERNMENT THROWN INTO CHAOS

Today, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Brotherly Leader of the Jamahiriya and Guide of the Revolution, was found dead from a heart attack in his study. He was 80 years old. The news of his death has sent shockwaves throughout the nation as the government struggles to maintain order following the death of its leader.

Citizens poured into the streets following the news, with many mourning the death of Gaddafi, a symbol of socialism and Pan-Africanism to many. However, many others are now beginning to talk about hopes for democratic reforms and free elections in the wake of this change. The government itself is split between hardliners and reformers, and as such begins to fracture internally as tensions grow between the two factions.

Angered by the inaction, students and other young citizens protest on the streets in Tripoli and other large cities, demanding free elections for the nationís next leader. Police struggle to contain the protests as violence breaks out between demonstrators and loyalist militias. Normal life begins to break down as civil unrest rocks the nation.

The grandiose khanate

Post by United Fartland suppressed by Party crasher.

East Estovakia wrote:You aint on the map so I dont know where you are!

Iím in Congo

Etheinia wrote:GADDAFI DIES AT 80-GOVERNMENT THROWN INTO CHAOS

Today, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Brotherly Leader of the Jamahiriya and Guide of the Revolution, was found dead from a heart attack in his study. He was 80 years old. The news of his death has sent shockwaves throughout the nation as the government struggles to maintain order following the death of its leader.

Citizens poured into the streets following the news, with many mourning the death of Gaddafi, a symbol of socialism and Pan-Africanism to many. However, many others are now beginning to talk about hopes for democratic reforms and free elections in the wake of this change. The government itself is split between hardliners and reformers, and as such begins to fracture internally as tensions grow between the two factions.

Angered by the inaction, students and other young citizens protest on the streets in Tripoli and other large cities, demanding free elections for the nationís next leader. Police struggle to contain the protests as violence breaks out between demonstrators and loyalist militias. Normal life begins to break down as civil unrest rocks the nation.

You didnt even do a post about gadaffi having an outburst
Im deeply disappointed in you. This is why dad left us

Das nazi regime

Cherlia wrote:"...and you expect us to believe you won't use this as an opportunity to ACTUALLY invade us. Our infrastructure is greatly at risk through this."

"A nation, crying for war, but yet not even prepared in the slightest? The eternal German war machine thrives in the flames of war, we will eat you alive." A brief click was heard, followed by the chancellor hanging up.

The grandiose khanate

The grandiose khanate

The Crown Prince(or whatever the title is) is invited to City 01. The invitation would be sent to the khan but it us understood he is busy.

Tf2

Western Yeetville wrote:Tf2

Claim switzerland and raid Germany with spies disguised as nazis who just go around blowing things up then rip off their clothes when they do something bad.

Cherlia wrote:Claim switzerland and raid Germany with spies disguised as nazis who just go around blowing things up then rip off their clothes when they do something bad.

nah i'm good.

Post by Western Yeetville suppressed by Party crasher.

"Scotland is not a real country. You are an Englishman with a dress!"

MILITARY COUP INSTALLS NEW LEADER; PROTESTERS KILLED AS GOVT. CRACKS DOWN ON GROWING INSURGENCY

A successful coup díetat in Tripoli has resulted in the military gaining control over all government functions, as reported today. The military has declared martial law, dissolved the national legislature, and appointed Brig. General Khalil Rashid as interim leader of the country. Todayís coup marks a huge victory for Pro-Gaddafi loyalists who seek to maintain their control over the country and prevent reforms.

News of the coup sparked anger across much of the nation, with millions of students pouring out into the streets of major cities in renewed protests, demanding democratic elections and other reforms. In response, police and soldiers have launched a crackdown, using tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse demonstrations. In an incident in Tunis that was broadcast on social media, twelve protestors were killed after live ammunition was fired at a crowd. In addition, 3000+ individuals have been detained in mass arrests and interrogated. These incidents have only served to further fuel outrage and inspire revolts and insurrection, as insurgent groups begin to gain strength in the country.

We request update Altis Stratis and Malden

United Fartland wrote:We request update Altis Stratis and Malden

| The Altian Government is now refusing to respond to the Congolese Government. |

COVERT
| Charlie Company is now being transferred to Malden to establish defensive positions at La Trinité, La Passagne, Vigny, and Chapoi. |

Altis Stratis and Malden wrote:| The Altian Government is now refusing to respond to the Congolese Government. |

COVERT
| Charlie Company is now being transferred to Malden to establish defensive positions at La Trinitť, La Passagne, Vigny, and Chapoi. |

I don't sense anything.

Cherlia wrote:I don't sense anything.

Making preparations.

Altis Stratis and Malden wrote:Making preparations.

There's always a bigger fish.

Cherlia wrote:There's always a bigger fish.

Well I'm bringing dynamite on this fishing trip

Altis Stratis and Malden wrote:Well I'm bringing dynamite on this fishing trip

No, no, NO, NO

Cherlia wrote:No, no, NO, NO

Ach, don't worry. It's to make a point in case people decide Gibraltar is the best direction to attack me from.

The grandiose khanate

Cherlia wrote:The grandiose khanate

The Crown Prince(or whatever the title is) is invited to City 01. The invitation would be sent to the khan but it us understood he is busy.

The invitation is promptly refused.

The grandiose khanate wrote:The invitation is promptly refused.

Coward

The grandiose khanate

«12. . .2,7212,7222,7232,7242,7252,726»

Advertisement