by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The League of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,8129,8139,8149,8159,8169,8179,818. . .9,9169,917»

Lyoa wrote:Good idea

Currently, the only roadblock is that I don't know how to make it so only LCNAF members can request it. I'll mess around with it later or ask August.

Gagium wrote:What

What, FCNer?

Quebecshire wrote:What, FCNer?

My school is practicing discrimination, apparently heavy snow is fine as long as it happens an hour after school starts

Pain

Gagium wrote:My school is practicing discrimination, apparently heavy snow is fine as long as it happens an hour after school starts

Pain

Sounds like a you-problem, bro

Quebecshire wrote:The Demidecade festival is going to make us feel very old.

We can reminisce about my old and sometimes continuing idiocy

Also go through old CSNA rmb posts and mock them

The Constitutional Republic of Zion wrote:We can reminisce about my old and sometimes continuing idiocy

Also go through old CSNA rmb posts and mock them

Moreso big hunger games and probably other events. Let the Consuls know if you have suggestions.

Quebecshire wrote:Sounds like a you-problem, bro

It’s a “there’s literally probably going to be a car crash while dismissal happens lmao” problem

Gagium wrote:It’s a “there’s literally probably going to be a car crash while dismissal happens lmao” problem

Tanjo Drift time

Gagium wrote:It’s a “there’s literally probably going to be a car crash while dismissal happens lmao” problem

ok FCNer

New Makasta wrote:ok FCNer

cope

uh... what did I just miss

Muldul wrote:uh... what did I just miss

The return of an older member and some talk about R/D, mainly.

Neo polisophos

An ioslainnd wrote:The stripes arent even a thing in the vexillogical society's guidelines, but the yellow fimbriation is good to keep.

Well, there is not even a reason to conduct a poll, if we are just meant to follow guidelines.

Post by Terra Bestiarum suppressed by a moderator.

Hi guys!

Hateyu wrote:Hi guys!

Hello!

Hateyu wrote:Hi guys!

Hello there

we are now 185 pages from reaching 10,000 rmb pages

How dare democracy deem that our flag's stripes are unnecessary.

Protocol rendezvous wrote:How dare democracy deem that our flag's stripes are unnecessary.

I love democracy

«12. . .9,8129,8139,8149,8159,8169,8179,818. . .9,9169,917»

Advertisement