by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .48,48048,48148,48248,483

Greetings from New Nazi Comrade!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0kM6ax92FA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4UzfQ31ilk

*A rebel group calling itself the Nevada Independents movement has made an alliance with the fascists and the nationalists to fight against the communist government*

Zazumo wrote:When did we start adding salt to the rum?! This is a crime worse than treason.

Congratulations to the 10 billion!:)

Alright, letís cut the nonsense
I have arrived, so the partyís over
Time to pack it in, peeps
:P

Wassup?

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:*A rebel group calling itself the Nevada Independents movement has made an alliance with the fascists and the nationalists to fight against the communist government*

Why can they not live in peace like in my friend's Vigerus?

King Publius II made Eraver a peaceful monarchy.

Eraver wrote:King Publius II made Eraver a peaceful monarchy.

What about the first Publius?

Libertandonien wrote:Congratulations to the 10 billion!:)

Ty!

East Supple Lund wrote:What about the first Publius?

King Publius I's reign saw non involvement of Eraver in war.

So anyway, I started blasting

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (give or take a day or two)

Praeceps wrote:HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (give or take a day or two)

Sadly we don't celebrate it here :(

Praeceps wrote:HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE (give or take a day or two)

but It's October.

Eraver wrote:but It's October.

its Spooktober

Umuyyad wrote:its Spooktober

No yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XBQQp6fk2E

So I just chose the wrong option on an issue. Is there any way to reverse it?

Airsonn wrote:So I just chose the wrong option on an issue. Is there any way to reverse it?

no

Airsonn wrote:So I just chose the wrong option on an issue. Is there any way to reverse it?

Sadly, no.

Dangit, how long does it take to cook salmon?
:(

New Nazi Comrade wrote:Why can they not live in peace like in my friend's Vigerus?

Because we were occupied by two communist Nations

Reorganized Independent Nevada wrote:Because we were occupied by two communist Nations

My nation is communist :)

«12. . .48,48048,48148,48248,483

Advertisement