by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .44,37244,37344,37444,37544,37644,37744,378. . .46,42446,425»

UKUNITED wrote:Good After noon!

Well Iím in the US. Itís still morning. Anyway, same to you.

Miruma wrote:Well Iím in the US. Itís still morning.

I know

The great dragonspyre

So some people still think my Kingdom is corrupted, well those rumors are nothing but lies.

The great dragonspyre wrote:So some people still think my Kingdom is corrupted, well those rumors are nothing but lies.

hello my friend

The great dragonspyre

Ballistikov wrote:hello my friend

Hello I am a monarchy

The great dragonspyre wrote:Hello I am a monarchy

ok, i like the new flag btw

The great dragonspyre wrote:Hello I am a monarchy

Hello a monarchy, I am dad

SSSP Government Statement

The current state of war and instability in the nation of Yugobatania, a fellow member state of the Blackwater Pact, has prompted the Stratocracy to do her part in contributing to the peacekeeping effort within the region. As such the SSSP has called for the deployment of a full regiment of 4,000 soldiers in Yugobatania which while acting as its own independent peacekeeping force, shall cooperate with OSEAN peacekeeping forces within the area.

Floodlights shone upon the parade square of the Grunnsbrugh Air Base where the Grunnsbrugh Peacekeeping Regiment stood in full attendance of all 4,000 soldiers. They queued in long columns with officers busily combing through the lines conducting a weapons check. With each passing second a soldier would step out of the cooling night air and into the ominous crimson glow of a transport ship's interior. Eventually the last of the soldiers enterred and the doors had shut. The next time the door would open, it would open to Verusan soil.

Sorry for the short post, I can't really write anything at the moment. I ought to get some sleep now.

Sanctum and ultima wrote:Very fat, like some extremely unattractive SJW girls at my school. I am one of the first one to start an anti-SJW coalition, even though I was left-wing.

Exactly why political correctness is frowned upon and affirmative action is outlawed in Eripolis

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Did Siwale or r3n paid you to say it?

No. I did!
*Coups the region to make Nessie Delegate and seizes Lead GA*
Hmm right... who to suppress first? :P

The great dragonspyre

Eripolis wrote:Exactly why political correctness is frowned upon and affirmative action is outlawed in Eripolis

I demand you to remove sanctions

Post by Sanctum and ultima suppressed by a moderator.

Sanctum and ultima wrote:Affirmative Action more like Neo-Segregation am I right

agreed

Sarkis wrote:SSSP Government Statement

The current state of war and instability in the nation of Yugobatania, a fellow member state of the Blackwater Pact, has prompted the Stratocracy to do her part in contributing to the peacekeeping effort within the region. As such the SSSP has called for the deployment of a full regiment of 4,000 soldiers in Yugobatania which while acting as its own independent peacekeeping force, shall cooperate with OSEAN peacekeeping forces within the area.

Floodlights shone upon the parade square of the Grunnsbrugh Air Base where the Grunnsbrugh Peacekeeping Regiment stood in full attendance of all 4,000 soldiers. They queued in long columns with officers busily combing through the lines conducting a weapons check. With each passing second a soldier would step out of the cooling night air and into the ominous crimson glow of a transport ship's interior. Eventually the last of the soldiers enterred and the doors had shut. The next time the door would open, it would open to Verusan soil.

Sorry for the short post, I can't really write anything at the moment. I ought to get some sleep now.

Whose side are you on

Oh no. Here we go again

The great dragonspyre wrote:I demand you to remove sanctions

What sanctions? I only blockaded Yugobatania, I never specifically blockaded you

We are proud to present our new flag that we have tried to get on here for a while.

Please send your best and worst reviews

Post by Sanctum and ultima suppressed by a moderator.

Sanctum and ultima wrote:Affirmative Action more like Neo-Segregation am I right

Not that, more like "Merits no longer matter, it only matters what color your skin is because we gotta look more accepting".

Just like any advertisement, it's a blatant lie. Make meritocracy great again!

Democratic republic of Birdia wrote:We are proud to present our new flag that we have tried to get on here for a while.

Please send your best and worst reviews

I like it!
Except personally I would drop the bird.

Eripolis wrote:Whose side are you on

I am only conducting peacekeeping operations...

Lapathiya

ďFor the sake of relations between the Commune and Kingdom of LH, the government has requested that the Commune recognize the King as the rightful ruler of LH, and to denounce the agents of communism that murdered the previous monarch.Ē

Dinoium wrote:No. I did!
*Coups the region to become Nessie Delegate and seizes Lead GA*
Hmm right... who to suppress first? :P

-_-

The great dragonspyre

Eripolis wrote:What sanctions? I only blockaded Yugobatania, I never specifically blockaded you

Oh my amborse, but didnít you get to see Prince Artourius

«12. . .44,37244,37344,37444,37544,37644,37744,378. . .46,42446,425»

Advertisement