by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .60,27160,27260,27360,27460,27560,27660,277. . .74,97474,975»

Bala mantre wrote:We the nation of Bala Mantre have been told by our alliance President to not go against the Soviets and we are complying. We already have sent troops to the coast.

so what your saying is that my troops can't get out of the country

Bala mantre, Shadow Dealer, and Pokemon Waifus

Bala mantre

Greatly wrote:I mean... neutrality is still an option. The President of your alliance would surely treat you better than forcing you into a “If you’re not with us, you’re against us” situation, yes? Surely attempting to slaughter millions is not required in this situation.

Lets strike a deal. You will send 24 teenagers half men and half women to NIAC to battle to the death till one stands and is declared the victor. This tribute will happen every year. You get to keep your west side of the country and we get the rest. Does that sound fair to you?
Korolk

Post self-deleted by Bala mantre.

Bala mantre wrote:Lets strike a deal. You will send 24 teenagers half men and half women to NIAC to battle to the death till one stands and is declared the victor. This tribute will happen every year. You get to keep your west side of the country and we get the rest. Does that sound fair to you?
Korolk

That sounds very familiar

Bala mantre and Shadow Dealer

Bala mantre, don't double post

Bala mantre, Shadow Dealer, and Pokemon Waifus

Post self-deleted by Missouria.

Bala mantre

[quote=Missouria]dang[/quote]We can kill your soldier though!

Bala mantre wrote:We can kill your soldier though!

well that ain't fair

Bala mantre, Shadow Dealer, and Pokemon Waifus

Bala mantre

Missouria wrote:well that ain't fair

Well you can
A)Surrender and allow yourself to be occupied or
B)Try to unsuccessfully fight your way out

Bala mantre wrote:Lets strike a deal. You will send 24 teenagers half men and half women to NIAC to battle to the death till one stands and is declared the victor. This tribute will happen every year. You get to keep your west side of the country and we get the rest. Does that sound fair to you?
Korolk

Hmm... so let me get this straight. We send 24 live tributes to you every year, each in their teens, 12 male and 12 female, to battle to the death. You also get to keep the Western region of Greatly.
And as long as we honor these very terms to the letter and do not fight back, you swear that you, Korolk, and the Third Soviet Union will never declare war on us again?

Bala mantre and Shadow Dealer

Hmm who wants to raid TSU?

Russian independent republics

Greatly wrote:Hmm... so let me get this straight. We send 24 live tributes to you every year, each in their teens, 12 male and 12 female, to battle to the death. You also get to keep the Western region of Greatly.
And as long as we honor these very terms to the letter and do not fight back, you swear that you, Korolk, and the Third Soviet Union will never declare war on us again?

What are you Doing?

Shadow Dealer and Greatly

Bala mantre wrote:Well you can
A)Surrender and allow yourself to be occupied or
B)Try to unsuccessfully fight your way out

i was just evacuating the citizens, not declaring war

Pokemon Waifus wrote:Yeah but
If someone has the ability to throw mud at you or they have a ground type Pokémon its curtains for your invasion

I do not follow the rules of Pokemon as I have never played that game, therefore your argument is invalid

I am going to make more weird mutants and release them into the Brazilian wilderness because I want to see what happens.

I fear occupation so much I'm thinking on going to my main 11nations

Bala mantre

Greatly wrote:Hmm... so let me get this straight. We send 24 live tributes to you every year, each in their teens, 12 male and 12 female, to battle to the death. You also get to keep the Western region of Greatly.
And as long as we honor these very terms to the letter and do not fight back, you swear that you, Korolk, and the Third Soviet Union will never declare war on us again?

Fine, telegram them and ask if they agree to the terms.

Shadow Dealer and Greatly

Bala mantre wrote:Fine, telegram them and ask if they agree to the terms.

Done. What purpose will this serve, exactly?

Bala mantre, Shadow Dealer, and Pokemon Waifus

Greatly wrote:Done. What purpose will this serve, exactly?

To kill you're population off...

Bala mantre

Greatly wrote:Done. What purpose will this serve, exactly?

To make your people fear us and
Eventually get taken over
I mean lose the ones you love

Bala mantre wrote:To make your people fear us and
Eventually get taken over
I mean lose the ones you love

We shall not be occupied again!

Bala mantre, Shadow Dealer, and Pokemon Waifus

Santamar wrote:I do not follow the rules of Pokemon as I have never played that game, therefore your argument is invalid

Your taking my dna so you have my weaknesses
Speaking of which you would have to make your armies all birbs then...
Yay, Santamar is finally embracing the power of the world strongest species

Bala mantre and Shadow Dealer

Bala mantre

Missouria wrote:We shall not be occupied again!

Yes you will

Shadow Dealer and Sylveon empire

Bala mantre wrote:To make your people fear us and
Eventually get taken over
I mean lose the ones you love

I mean, why would you take us over? You’ve already annexed part of our nation and are requiring us to send you tributes to die... what more do you want?

Bala mantre and Shadow Dealer

Bala mantre wrote:Yes you will

Missourian Naval boats take off from their ports

Bala mantre and Shadow Dealer

«12. . .60,27160,27260,27360,27460,27560,27660,277. . .74,97474,975»

Advertisement