by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .63,60263,60363,60463,60563,60663,60763,608. . .65,05765,058»

Pigeonstan wrote:i honestly think that if you go pacifist you will get TRADE DEALS

700 laws have been abolished by thr fascists now in power!

Yorkshirely wrote:The fascists has won the election!
Oh no
O^O

ah great we and immediatly support rebels against them

Cokoland wrote:Well yes

so youl go pacifist

NOVA-Gallia wrote:ah great we and immediatly support rebels against them

And you forgot that there are no current rebels

Yorkshirely wrote:And you forgot that there are no current rebels

Make some then lol

Providencial states wrote:Make some then lol

Well i have been turned into a dictatorship

Yorkshirely wrote:And you forgot that there are no current rebels

oh okay,

oh well we kindly ask you if you wish to send volonteers to the moon mission

The Construction of another 20 destroyers has been finished they have joined the other 20 in escorting Walacho-Moldavian Trade ships in the Black Sea

NOVA-Gallia wrote:what do you prefer, commies or fascists ?

Field Marshall Hobgood
"Well if you include the fact that nearly 450,000 of my soldiers were slaughtered by the National socialist States and Confederates whose governments are the fascist ideology yeah my nation and Facists don't get along, it's actually illegal here to create a fascist political party. Mostly due to all the terrorist attacks that have been going on, so yes I prefer Communists at least they didn't try to mercilessly slaughter my soldiers including the wounded and sick"

NOVA-Gallia wrote:oh okay,

oh well we kindly ask you if you wish to send volonteers to the moon mission

Under the fascist control they say heck yea.

Pigeonstan wrote:so youl go pacifist

Idk what you're saying there bud

NOVA-Gallia wrote:oh okay,

oh well we kindly ask you if you wish to send volonteers to the moon mission

pigeons send all their biggest people to the moon
VIVA LA PACIFISIM

Overview Walachia-Moldavia WIP

Emperor of Walachia: King John I Draculest Palaiologos of Walachia

King of Moldavia: Abolished

Capitol: Castle Transylvania

Dynasty: Draculest Palaiologos

Economy: good

Agriculteral industry : decent

GDP: 461 billion Walachian-Moldavian Drachmas

Founders: The Plaque of Frederick William of Byz

Population: 17 milion

Civil rights : few

Political Freedom: rare

Main cause of Death: Cancer

Walacho-Moldavian Army: 1 m fully trained elite infantry forces
0 still in training.

Walacho-Moldavian Navy: 40 destroyers

Religion: Byzantine Orthodox

Conquered: Transnistria

Read factbook

Post by NOVA-Gallia suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

ArizonaRepublic wrote: Field Marshall Hobgood
"Well if you include the fact that nearly 450,000 of my soldiers were slaughtered by the National socialist States and Confederates whose governments are the fascist ideology yeah my nation and Facists don't get along, it's actually illegal here to create a fascist political party. Mostly due to all the terrorist attacks that have been going on, so yes I prefer Communists at least they didn't try to mercilessly slaughter my soldiers including the wounded and sick"

don't worry I have a plan with them

Post by NOVA-Gallia suppressed by Territorio di Nessuno.

Pigeonstan wrote:pigeons send all their biggest people to the moon
VIVA LA PACIFISIM

I'm not pacific but okay

NOVA-Gallia wrote:don't worry I have a plan with them

Field Marshall Hobgood
"I'm listening"

NOVA-Gallia wrote:I'm not pacific but okay

Its pacifist

NOVA-Gallia wrote:I'm not pacific but okay

ANYWAYS
so what is the plan to go to the moon

ArizonaRepublic wrote: Field Marshall Hobgood
"I'm listening"

you think people are happy with the regime, they may have won, but who know how long it's going to last

one mistake and the country goes into flame

Yorkshirely wrote:Its pacifist

Field Marshall Hobgood
"Pacifism is great until you actually have Fight"

Well since everyone appears to be going to the moon. I'll just make a quick drone drop and put the Xeosia Laterian banner on the moon from one of our spaceships. Take a while to get in position though.

pfftt amateurs im already on the moon

NOVA-Gallia wrote:I'm supporting the fascists

Kk.

ArizonaRepublic wrote:My great-grandfather defected from the Soviet Union in the late 50s

Well u know do u have any refugees from the Russian civil war of 1918-1922?

Xeosia Later wrote:Well since everyone appears to be going to the moon. I'll just make a quick drone drop and put the Xeosia Laterian banner on the moon from one of our spaceships. Take a while to get in position though.

I didn't knewed that it was that easy to go on the moon

Pigeonstan wrote:ANYWAYS
so what is the plan to go to the moon

we settle it

we put a base there and we send resources until we have automated food, and then we put a gigantic mettal shere to create a city

«12. . .63,60263,60363,60463,60563,60663,60763,608. . .65,05765,058»

Advertisement