by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .21,79321,79421,79521,796

Ancapstands wrote:For a few minutes because TP died

Heís back!!!

Gn now.

Nublark wrote:Heís back!!!

Gn now.

Night mate

Nublark wrote:Heís back!!!

Gn now.

Le oof

Strala wrote:It depends on your limitations and how advanced you are compared to your enemy. Warfare changes during the ages, but hey if you're advanced enough, you can just say f it and do whatever you want provided you are facing an inferior opponent SA wise. Also with certain limitations, mass assault is one of the only viable doctrines to use.

With a high enough tech in relation to your enemy, you can use almost any strategy and win, yes. That doesnít make it a good strategy. At that point, itís analogous to Usain Bolt doing the 100 meter dash against a high school sprinting team, while using the worst running form possible. The fact that he still wins the race does not mean that his form was good, it just means that he had a high enough running ability to use a bad form and still win.

ohno
No.
That stupid song horst waifu lied from mein waifu ist der fuhrer just turned on.

Damn you, soundcloud algorithm!

Middle Vers wrote:ohno
No.
That stupid song horst waifu lied from mein waifu ist der fuhrer just turned on.

Damn you, soundcloud algorithm!

Excuse me, but what ungodly collection of words did I just read? The words ďwaifuĒ and ďfuhrerĒ should never be used in the same sentence, except to say that they should not be used in the same sentence.

Kathol Rift wrote:With a high enough tech in relation to your enemy, you can use almost any strategy and win, yes. That doesnít make it a good strategy. At that point, itís analogous to Usain Bolt doing the 100 meter dash against a high school sprinting team, while using the worst running form possible. The fact that he still wins the race does not mean that his form was good, it just means that he had a high enough running ability to use a bad form and still win.

It really depends on what limitations you have and what your strengths are. It can be horrible or it can be amazing depending on that

Strala wrote:It really depends on what limitations you have and what your strengths are. It can be horrible or it can be amazing depending on that

Itís always best to adjust your strategy based upon your soldiers, your enemy, and your environment. Is it possible, with a high enough difference in tech/strength, to ignore those factors and still win? Yes. Is it a good strategy? No. Strategy should always be adjusted depending on the situation, for the most efficient victory possible, except when deception is necessary.

Kathol Rift wrote:Excuse me, but what ungodly collection of words did I just read? The words ďwaifuĒ and ďfuhrerĒ should never be used in the same sentence, except to say that they should not be used in the same sentence.

Oh, my apologies for putting waifu and Fuhrer in the same sentence ohno I did it again.

Honestly, you people get offended over the smallest things.

Middle Vers wrote:Honestly, you people get offended over the smallest things.

Iím pretty small and no one has been offended by me yet.

Bunnies wrote:Iím pretty small and no one has been offended by me yet.

(>_>)
You have a point.

I have over 1 Billion NS population.

Kathol Rift wrote:Itís always best to adjust your strategy based upon your soldiers, your enemy, and your environment. Is it possible, with a high enough difference in tech/strength, to ignore those factors and still win? Yes. Is it a good strategy? No. Strategy should always be adjusted depending on the situation, for the most efficient victory possible, except when deception is necessary.

If China during the second Sino Japanese war had tanks and airplanes, and a truly professional army that could achieve more than just mass assaults or in WW1 without doing mass assault it would be excellent. However, could they have done it? No, technological, industrial or some other type of limitation prevented them

Middle Vers wrote:Oh, my apologies for putting waifu and Fuhrer in the same sentence ohno I did it again.

Honestly, you people get offended over the smallest things.

Iím not offended, Iím concerned for why those two words are in the same sentence. Those words should not be related in any way. The fact that they are being used together does not create a kind thought to have in oneís head.

Bunnies wrote:Iím pretty small and no one has been offended by me yet.

Ah yes, jokes at your own expense-

Strala wrote:If China during the second Sino Japanese war had tanks and airplanes, and a truly professional army that could achieve more than just mass assaults or in WW1 without doing mass assault it would be excellent. However, could they have done it? No, technological, industrial or some other type of limitation prevented them

And their imagination also limited them. Iím not saying that every strategy is available to pick and choose from in every situation. In every situation, there will be strategies that are closed to you, just like you said. But it is very, very rare that you will ever end up in a situation where your only strategic option, with no their choice at all, is an offensive mass assault.

«12. . .21,79321,79421,79521,796

Advertisement