by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .21,68821,68921,69021,69121,69221,69321,694. . .23,55223,553»

Ancapstands wrote:could you sell it and we split the money 50/50? I need the money right now.

Why would I split the profits? It is my Napalm

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Why would I split the profits? It is my Napalm

.... because I need the money?

Ancapstands wrote:.... because I need the money?

Ok, I am gonna explain this to you slowly. It is MY napalm, so if I do sell it, I get to keep all the money because you don't own it, and have no claim to it

Following new legislation in Novoblupolia, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters
Homelessness problem solved

Post self-deleted by Ancapstands.

The son of the glorious beaverwa

The son of the glorious beaverwa wrote:hi

hello little one

The son of the glorious beaverwa wrote:hi

Hi!

The son of the glorious beaverwa

A debate has been sparked in the Council whether family values should be abolished. A 50/50 result has occurred, splitting the council in two. We have the Modernists, and the Traditionalists. Modernists want to see the Shigu radically adjust itself to the world as the Traditionalists want the Shigu to preserve its traditions.

The Shigu wrote:A debate has been sparked in the Council whether family values should be abolished. A 50/50 result has occurred, splitting the council in two. We have the Modernists, and the Traditionalists. Modernists want to see the Shigu radically adjust itself to the world as the Traditionalists want the Shigu to preserve its traditions.

Hindenburg makes no statement on the matter, but he is very curious on how this will play out

The Shigu wrote:A debate has been sparked in the Council whether family values should be abolished. A 50/50 result has occurred, splitting the council in two. We have the Modernists, and the Traditionalists. Modernists want to see the Shigu radically adjust itself to the world as the Traditionalists want the Shigu to preserve its traditions.

A third faction has opened up, with the Minister of Order and the Minister of War participating in this party. This faction is the Shigu Militarist Party, this faction's agenda focuses on the abolishing of all religions, social classes, and the placement of the Shigu Military as the head of state. In other words, the SMP desires a Military Junta.

The Shigu wrote:A debate has been sparked in the Council whether family values should be abolished. A 50/50 result has occurred, splitting the council in two. We have the Modernists, and the Traditionalists. Modernists want to see the Shigu radically adjust itself to the world as the Traditionalists want the Shigu to preserve its traditions.

Why not both?

The Shigu wrote:A third faction has opened up, with the Minister of Order and the Minister of War participating in this party. This faction is the Shigu Militarist Party, this faction's agenda focuses on the abolishing of all religions, social classes, and the placement of the Shigu Military as the head of state. In other words, the SMP desires a Military Junta.

The SMP's desire of a Military Junta is well known throughout the council. Their beliefs are believed to be similar to Italian Fascism. Unity, through Nationality and the absence of a social class dividing the people with the military overseeing them.

The House of Assembly of British Deep South has voted in favor of decreasing taxes by 5%.

British Deep South wrote:The House of Assembly of British Deep South has voted in favor of decreasing taxes by 10%.

How amusing that you wish to reduce your 8% taxation rate down even further... and yet here we are, with 74%...

Ancapstands and Lilleheim

Nayokoa pleads to Anix not to usurp his throne. Anix smiles and tells him that a sum of money should keep them off his back. Nayokoa takes the chance and begins paying Anix sums of money to prevent a coup d'etat from happening.

Here's a factbook about the House of Assembly.

The House of Assembly is the Unicameral Legislature of British Deep South. It consists of 350 seats. The Current Speaker of the House of Assembly is Louis Tydell.

Seats - 350
Conservative Party - 200
Democratic Party - 100
People's Centrist Party - 50

Meeting Place
Legislative Hall, New Bern, Province of North Carolina

Read factbook

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:How amusing that you wish to reduce your 8% taxation rate down even further... and yet here we are, with 74%...

It hurt me to read that sentence.

Lilleheim

*Lurks in the Shadows* >.>

Ancapstands wrote:It hurt me to read that sentence.

Right back at you, whenever you say something too Capitalist

Ancapstands wrote:It hurt me to read that sentence.

Does this make you cringe?
Strala has a taxation rate of 88.33%

Strala wrote:Does this make you cringe?
Strala has a taxation rate of 88.33%

Ohh god why

Wubdich wrote:Right back at you, whenever you say something too Capitalist

Now I know how it feels

The Shigu Militarist Party begins to slowly gain power

The Shigu wrote:The Shigu Militarist Party begins to slowly gain power

This is bad! Are there any opposition parties?

Strala wrote:This is bad! Are there any opposition parties?

We've got the Modernists (people that want Shigu to rapidly adapt to modern times) and the Traditionalists (People that want the Shigu to preserve its culture). The Shigu Militarist Party wants Anix to be Dictator, or Caesar of the Shigu. They desire a military dictatorship. Unlike the IWP, the SMP actually does stuff and is ridiculously smart.

«12. . .21,68821,68921,69021,69121,69221,69321,694. . .23,55223,553»

Advertisement