by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .25,39525,39625,39725,398

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Yes. They were there...and they were beautiful...and, if I am wrong, someone will hopefully correct me....

That doesn't answer my question of how you got those lyrics. :P

Melicorium wrote:That doesn't answer my question of how you got those lyrics. :P

I did not write them, but they were so beautiful that...it was necessary...for them to be put in a place of honor.

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:I did not write them, but they were so beautiful that...it was necessary...for them to be put in a place of honor.

Ugh, whatever...
*facepam*

Melicorium wrote:Ugh, whatever...
*facepam*

*giggles*

Did you just...

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:*giggles*

Did you just...

*Notices the typo*
Whoopsie... :P

Anyway, why are you giggling?

Melicorium wrote:That doesn't answer my question of how you got those lyrics. :P

so 98 days ago! page=rmb/postid=38393195

Volaworand wrote:hmmm sounds like a song....

Western Fardelshufflestein's a lumberjack and Western Fardelshufflestein's OK
Western Fardelshufflestein sleeps all night and Western Fardelshufflestein works all day

Western Fardelshufflestein cuts down trees, Western Fardelshufflestein eat their lunch
Western Fardelshufflestein goes to the lavatory
On Wednesdays Western Fardelshufflestein goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea

Western Fardelshufflestein's a lumberjack and Western Fardelshufflestein's OK
Western Fardelshufflestein sleeps all night and Western Fardelshufflestein works all day

Western Fardelshufflestein wear's masks and protective suits when they werf flammen.
And only the royals and a small sector of Western Fardelshufflestein scattered military have the legal right to werf flammen!

Ah, found it... ;)

It is indeed beautiful.

Melicorium wrote:*Notices the typo*
Whoopsie... :P

Anyway, why are you giggling?

Umm...uh...I, I, um.....

Weryalachiressaraxiatopia wrote:Umm...uh...I, I, um.....

What, Majuro?
*Stands next to you in case anything bad happens*

Melicorium wrote:What, Majuro?
*Stands next to you in case anything bad happens*

Um............It's the......typo?

*Runs into my boat*

Volaworand wrote:so 98 days ago! page=rmb/postid=38393195

I wonder if the kids covered Auphelia in a sheet again, and the staff thought she was a chair bound for storage. Last time it took us a week to dig her out.

Drystar wrote:I wonder if the kids covered Auphelia in a sheet again, and the staff thought she was a chair bound for storage. Last time it took us a week to dig her out.

Hamlet on Said "Chair": Do the boys carry it away?

Yes, that is a direct quote.

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Hamlet on Said "Chair": Do the boys carry it away?

Yes, that is a direct quote.

I think youíve had enough spit for today, youíre getting hard to decipher.

Saint Cinder wrote:AHHH I don't like this kind of begging! *begins to turn blue* though you would go to this extreme is taking my breath away!

Good. Now please, perish.

Drystar wrote:I think youíve had enough spit for today, youíre getting hard to decipher.

I'm at the drop in the Ocean fest discord... killing peacocks...

ok, that one got me. nevermind

Where has Laamiva been? I havenít seen her all day.

Volaworand wrote:I'm at the drop in the Ocean fest discord... killing peacocks...

What the heck are you doing with Royaltica?

Azachland wrote:Good. Now please, perish.

Bad Azachland! *hits you with a cookie* remember who pays you!

Melicorium wrote:Where has Laamiva been? I havenít seen her all day.
What the heck are you doing with Royaltica?

one of the games is a adventure, DnD type themed thingy

haven't see either though

«12. . .25,39525,39625,39725,398

Advertisement