by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .18,73718,73818,73918,74018,74118,74218,743. . .28,54528,546»

The Solar System Scope wrote:Bye, have a great day~

I've been back for a while lol
Someone didn't read through the board before posting :p

Erinor wrote:Indeed.

So, yeah it may have cost the charity twice as much as we took in sales just to pay me today.

Is it a small charity? I do hope sales aren't always this poor.

Drystar wrote:Your poll reminds me of the night hags that turn people into horses and ride them until they drop dead. Making new plans on how to off people?

I'm not not considering it.

All I am saying is that your participation in the poll is vital.

Drystar wrote:I disagree, she needs to expand her repertoire, otherwise she runs the risk of being stale and old news. Evolve or die.

Exactly!

Stabbing is an old standby, and I can perform endless medical experiments, but sometimes good old fashioned magic is the way to go.

Si-topia wrote:I've been back for a while lol
Someone didn't read through the board before posting :p

Nope. *smooches*
I pet a dog again yayyyyyyyyy

Si-topia, assuming you know Space Oddity by Bowie? (and there's like a million covers if you want a different style...)

The Solar System Scope, Si-topia, Auphelia, Estantia, and 1 otherSlavia superior

The Solar System Scope wrote:Nope. *smooches*
I pet a dog again yayyyyyyyyy

Silly :p
*kisses*
Aw, lucky!

Land Without Shrimp wrote:Si-topia, assuming you know Space Oddity by Bowie? (and there's like a million covers if you want a different style...)

I just recently listened to the original and wasn't a fan so yes, I'll probably find one of the covers that I like better ^-^

Kampf Empire wrote:PSA: We all riot if Thanoscopter isn't in Endgame. Spread the word.

Do not spoil the endgame

Si-topia, I like the version in Secret Life of Walter Mitty...i like the addition of female vocals (Kristen Wiig sings it!) Also it is a great movie ^_^

Si-topia wrote:Silly :p
*kisses*
Aw, lucky!
I just recently listened to the original and wasn't a fan so yes, I'll probably find one of the covers that I like better ^-^

Stop the PDA it's killing me

Also what music do you like so I can recommend stuff to you

Si-topia wrote:Silly :p
*kisses*
Aw, lucky!
I just recently listened to the original and wasn't a fan so yes, I'll probably find one of the covers that I like better ^-^

Too bad my knees are killing me and my hands are freezing...
*huggles*
How dare you not like David Bowie's Space Oddity, smh.

Si-topia, Auphelia, and Uncomfortable nooks and crannies

Land Without Shrimp wrote:Si-topia, I like the version in Secret Life of Walter Mitty...i like the addition of female vocals (Kristen Wiig sings it!) Also it is a great movie ^_^

I've never seen it, I'll check it out :3

Sthalrim wrote:Stop the PDA it's killing me

Also what music do you like so I can recommend stuff to you

I'm sorry :(
Also, I have so many different styles that I like. It's too much to type lol

The Solar System Scope wrote:Too bad my knees are killing me and my hands are freezing...
*huggles*
How dare you not like David Bowie's Space Oddity, smh.

Poor thing :(
*hugs*
I'm sorry, it's just not my thing...

Gotta go TSP, see ya soon!

Si-topia wrote:

I'm sorry :(
Also, I have so many different styles that I like. It's too much to type lol

You know how (I can't) feel about love. I don't need PDA opening that door and my heart again.

Same here. Just give me some names of songs you like

Kerlodia wrote:Oh boy, it's TSPers as Hyperdimension Neptunia characters PART 2!
(give me people to include in this list. Please.)
073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121: Red. Why? Well, they're both very lesbian.
Lily pad nation: Falcom. She tends to meddle in other's affairs, but is a great help in times of crisis.
Central swolo: Rom/Ram. Very friendly to others, but is excruciatingly annoying at times.
Slatos: Peashy. Incredibly nice to people, and is at times, rather immature....

Owo

Si-topia wrote:I've never seen it, I'll check it out :3
I'm sorry :(
Also, I have so many different styles that I like. It's too much to type lol
Poor thing :(
*hugs*
I'm sorry, it's just not my thing...

Gotta go TSP, see ya soon!

The best version after the original is Chris Hadfield's filmed on the International Space Station.

Have fun~

Sthalrim wrote:You know how (I can't) feel about love. I don't need PDA opening that door and my heart again.

Same here. Just give me some names of songs you like

:(

Si-topia and Estantia

Land Without Shrimp wrote:Si-topia, I like the version in Secret Life of Walter Mitty...i like the addition of female vocals (Kristen Wiig sings it!) Also it is a great movie ^_^

The funny one from the one thing and also the other thing?

She saw a ghost on a plane!

Also she was a Ghost Buster!

I enjoy her.

The Solar System Scope, Land Without Shrimp, Si-topia, and Uncomfortable nooks and crannies

The Filippinas wrote:*shouts* HOW WAS YOUR DAY TODAY?
:O

GOOD. YOU?

(Sorry for late reply)

Sthalrim wrote:Why are you sad?

You made a sad statement.

Auphelia wrote:The funny one from the one thing and also the other thing?

She saw a ghost on a plane!

Also she was a Ghost Buster!

I enjoy her.

Estantia wrote:GOOD. YOU?

(Sorry for late reply)

Hewwo.

Estantia

The Solar System Scope wrote:Hewwo.

Hewwo! ^-^

*rolls towards you*

Kerlodia wrote:Lily pad nation: Falcom. She tends to meddle in other's affairs, but is a great help in times of crisis.

I disagree strongly.

Lily is more like a large dog who thinks they are a small dog, bounding around and trying to sit on people.

She also never barks when Alice Parker comes in to steal a cup of sugar or the Moldovan Crown Jewels.

Silly Lily!

*pets*

Alice Parker, Curlyhoward, The Solar System Scope, Lily pad nation, and 1 otherEstantia

Kitty capital

Happy Monday.

Kitty capital wrote:Happy Monday.

A rare utterance. :P

Estantia wrote:Hewwo! ^-^

*rolls towards you*

*pets* ^~^

Auphelia wrote:I disagree strongly.

Lily is more like a large dog who thinks they are a small dog, bounding around and trying to sit on people.

She also never barks when Alice Parker comes in to steal a cup of sugar or the Moldovan Crown Jewels.

Silly Lily!

*pets*

What an interesting simile.

Alice Parker, Auphelia, Lily pad nation, Estantia, and 1 otherUncomfortable nooks and crannies

Lily pad nation

Auphelia wrote:She also never barks when Alice Parker comes in to steal a cup of sugar or the Moldovan Crown Jewels.

Why would I bark at Alice when she always brings me treats to keep quiet? I would never betray a friend like that!

The Solar System Scope, Auphelia, and Uncomfortable nooks and crannies

The Solar System Scope wrote:*pets* ^~^

Are you ok? :(

*purrs*

Kitty capital wrote:Happy Monday.

For me it's Terrible Tuesday.

Guten morgen ^_^
How is everyone today?

«12. . .18,73718,73818,73918,74018,74118,74218,743. . .28,54528,546»

Advertisement