by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .19,25519,25619,25719,25819,25919,26019,261. . .19,86619,867»

Nicklebranshave wrote:Life is depressing >_>

It truly is, but it is what it is and we must learn how to accept it ;-;

The Solar System Scope wrote:Hi, Esty!
Hrrm... *giggles and sweats*
Tee-hee, what a silly foxy~
Yay! *hugs back*

Hm...are you doing anything else other than chatting and relaxing? :3
Annd..My head hurts...ugh...
*cuddles intensely*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Hngh... Just wait for him, he'll come...
*lets you floof my tail*
I am well too; glad to hear that~ *pets*

Your naked party on discord was distracting me

Estantia wrote:Hello! ^-^

How are you, tribble? ^~^

Nicklebranshave wrote:Wheres Fili I need Him To Make Me Not Depressed So I Can Be Happy

Hm...how can I help? *huggles* :3

The Filippinas wrote:

It truly is, but it is what it is and we must learn how to accept it ;-;
Hm...are you doing anything else other than chatting and relaxing? :3
Annd..My head hurts...ugh...
*cuddles intensely*
Your naked party on discord was distracting me
How are you, tribble? ^~^


Hm...how can I help? *huggles* :3

*hugs back* Dont leave me

Nicklebranshave wrote:oooo *Floofs TSSS tail* this feel nice oWo

Glad to be of assistance~ ^-^

Estantia wrote:I see *warbles* u-u

What a nice day...
The birds are chirping... The Sun is shining...

Kerlodia wrote:*rubs cheeks* so cute!

Yay. ^-^

The Solar System Scope wrote:Glad to be of assistance~ ^-^
What a nice day...
The birds are chirping... The Sun is shining...
Yay. ^-^

*turns into fox form and snuggles*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Glad to be of assistance~ ^-^
What a nice day...
The birds are chirping... The Sun is shining...
Yay. ^-^

Nicklebranshave wrote:*hugs back* Dont leave me

People I know have left me deliberately before...But I won't~
Its alright...
*comforts you while tears slide across my face*

Kerlodia wrote:*turns into fox form and snuggles*

Wait what

The Filippinas wrote:People I know have left me deliberately before...But I won't~
Its alright...
*comforts you while tears slide across my face*

Aww... Don't be sad, Fili...

The Solar System Scope wrote:Wait what
Aww... Don't be sad, Fili...

Remember how kitsune are foxgirls? They can change into either form at will!

Kerlodia wrote:Remember how kitsune are foxgirls? They can change into either form at will!

I don't remember that from the show...

The Solar System Scope wrote:I don't remember that from the show...

Remember how it shows Shiro explaining rat tempura? It shows Shiro as an actual fox eating it, don't you know! (I'm lending in things from Japanese mythology.)

The Filippinas wrote:How are you, tribble? ^~^

Good. You?

The Solar System Scope wrote:
What a nice day...
The birds are chirping... The Sun is shining...

Not here >~<

Kerlodia wrote:Remember how it shows Shiro explaining rat tempura? It shows Shiro as an actual fox eating it, don't you know! (I'm lending in things from Japanese mythology.)

No...? .-.

Estantia wrote:Not here >~<

Aww... Is it still hot?

The Solar System Scope wrote:No...? .-.
Aww... Is it still hot?

Anyways, kitsune can transform into their fox form at will. Got that? Ok. *snuggles as a fox*

Kerlodia wrote:Anyways, kitsune can transform into their fox form at will. Got that? Ok. *snuggles as a fox*

Oki~ *pets*

Estantia wrote:Good. You?
Not here >~<

I was actually really good just 30 minutes earlier....now I'm just sad....
:(
*hugs the tribble*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Wait what
Aww... Don't be sad, Fili...

Hrmm..*sighs*
Its always at this time of day that..I'm just no longer in the mood...

The Filippinas wrote:I was actually really good just 30 minutes earlier....now I'm just sad....
:(
*hugs the tribble*

Awww ^~^

*purrs*

The Solar System Scope wrote:Oki~ *pets*

*purrs and transforms back into kitsune form* thanks! *gives you a plate of ohagi*

Estantia wrote:14.2°C

That's nice. ^-^

The Filippinas wrote:Hrmm..*sighs*
Its always at this time of day that..I'm just no longer in the mood...

Aw man... I hope you feel better soon~

Kerlodia wrote:*purrs and transforms back into kitsune form* thanks! *gives you a plate of ohagi*

What... what is this?

*sits with her raccoon, Constance, sharing a box of Lucky Charms, while watching the RMB shenanigans*

Alice Parker wrote:*sits with her raccoon, Constance, sharing a box of Lucky Charms, while watching the RMB shenanigans*

Hi, Alice! ^-^

The Solar System Scope wrote:That's nice. ^-^
Aw man... I hope you feel better soon~
What... what is this?

You cooked it for me, don't you remember, Sen?

Kerlodia wrote:You cooked it for me, don't you remember, Sen?

Uh, sure I do... ^-^'

The Solar System Scope wrote:Uh, sure I do... ^-^'

TSSS FACE THE WRAITH OF MY WHIP *SLAMS WHIP*

Latest article from The Conservadore Post™:

"Democracy in a nutshell"

Official Declaration of the Legality of Nuclear Proliferation
Official Government News Source
May 19, 2019 | 5:27 AM PHT


A dozen Type C-2 Nuclear Weapons at a ConservaInc missile facility. Photographer: Alan Pallet.

Following new legislation in Conservadoria, the production and proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction, preferably hydrogen-based, within the nationstate is now permitted and protected by law by the Constitution.

This official document declares that Conservadoria, a powerful conglomerate of 6 major corporations and 5.3 million subsidized bussinesses, amassing 15 million employees domestic and abroad, now has the capacity to produce it's own nuclear arsenal, only to be used for the Conservadorian interest of peacekeeping and national defense.

Only businesses with the permission of the central government have the rights to create their own stockpile of nuclear weapons and it is each organization's responsibility to protect and safe keep their own nuclear recipes and private documents from espionages attempted by rival companies.


Corporations permitted by the central government to legally acquire nukes are the following:

> ConservaInc
> Sky Incorporated
> ConservaOil
> Valour GreenWard
> Sapien Galactica
> The Conservadore Post
> McLoonard Enterprise



Be advised that the Non-Aggresion Principle is still in strict motion and entities supporting or causing actions against infrastructures privately owned by a corporate enterprise or a non-hostile nation should be subject to forced bankruptcy with non-liquedation of assets.

[ - - - - FIN - - - - ]


Read factbook

Nicklebranshave wrote:TSSS FACE THE WRAITH OF MY WHIP *SLAMS WHIP*

AAAAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

«12. . .19,25519,25619,25719,25819,25919,26019,261. . .19,86619,867»

Advertisement