by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Wolf Clan Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .838839840841

Holland-Hanover wrote:"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again

All the above

Apostate wrote:Welcome to all the new folks arriving!

It is good to be here!

How is everyone doing today? I have to say I am rather sad that the cooler weather is departing.

Holland-Hanover wrote:How is everyone doing today? I have to say I am rather sad that the cooler weather is departing.

You ask me and it's been cold for quite long enough, it's getting kinda late in May and there's still days where it doesn't break 50 degrees

The United Federation of Amestris wrote:You ask me and it's been cold for quite long enough, it's getting kinda late in May and there's still days where it doesn't break 50 degrees

Indeed, I have noticed that the chill of Spring has lasted much longer than usual. I cannot recall the last time we have had forty degree weather in May.

Oh no, i missed all the mornings

Good afternoon

Sovende wrote:Oh no, i missed all the mornings

Good afternoon

Managed to sell a card I paid 1.00 for 14 and change, with a value of 2. So that was a decent little trade! Had to jump into a pile to get it but hey, the more the merrier!

Apostate wrote:Managed to sell a card I paid 1.00 for 14 and change, with a value of 2. So that was a decent little trade! Had to jump into a pile to get it but hey, the more the merrier!

I never really understood the appeal of cards.

Holland-Hanover wrote:I never really understood the appeal of cards.

Its just another stat to increase your rarity level. Regardless I am not all gung ho, but on a slow day I try to make a few card moves.

Welcome to the Clan, New Nations! I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us. :D

Funegraris wrote:yo yo

Greetings

Funegraris wrote:yo yo

What up

Eric wrote:What up

Hey Eric

Apostate wrote:

Managed to sell a card I paid 1.00 for 14 and change, with a value of 2. So that was a decent little trade! Had to jump into a pile to get it but hey, the more the merrier!

I'm late, but that's nice. I'd probably do cards if i was more invested in nation states.

Either way, i just totalled my car so thats an update. Sentenced to death by deer.

Sovende wrote:I'm late, but that's nice. I'd probably do cards if i was more invested in nation states.

Either way, i just totalled my car so thats an update. Sentenced to death by deer.

Hope you made it out ok though? Cars are replaceable.

Sovende wrote:I'm late, but that's nice. I'd probably do cards if i was more invested in nation states.

Either way, i just totalled my car so thats an update. Sentenced to death by deer.

Ouch! Back home, yhere was a guy that hit a deer with his pickup truck and was waving down passing motorists to help him to put the deer in the bed of his truck. We was going to have it butchered for the meat.

Ephiny wrote:Ouch! Back home, yhere was a guy that hit a deer with his pickup truck and was waving down passing motorists to help him to put the deer in the bed of his truck. We was going to have it butchered for the meat.

Might as well, its just going to waste otherwise.

«12. . .838839840841

Advertisement