by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .233234235236237238239. . .249250»

One Small Island wrote:Pfft. The Black Goat of the woods is where it's at, yo.

Perhaps you would reconsider with the anime version of The Crawling Chaos.

Akira Satou wrote:Perhaps you would reconsider with the anime version of The Crawling Chaos.

Perhaps, but only because he comes so highly recommended.

The switzian defense force

HAPPY NEW YEAR WARZONE SANDBOX

Jean Rowe, Power Suit Samus, The switzian defense force, and Cruizore

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Quebecshire, Jean Rowe, Power Suit Samus, The switzian defense force, and 2 othersCruizore, and Fukinnanndw

Welcome Sewalen, Fukinnanndw, Brebenth, and Elenbergar!

Welcome Ksizzleland!

San munich v2

Epik Version 2 because I forgor :skull: the original's password.

San munich v2 wrote:Epik Version 2 because I forgor :skull: the original's password.

Welcome!

Welcome Death islands, Rogun, and San munich v2!

Thank you guys for opening embassiea with us.

Long shall there be peace between us.

Welcome Prefalia!

https://democraticunion.boards.net/thread/6/guide-embassies

Here is some guidelines from our region but you already follow them and anyways it doesn't pertain to special relationships.

We might need to extend them, in 12 hours it'll go away.

Repreteop wrote:-snip-

You sent us an embassy request, I would hope we meet your guidelines. That said, even if we did not, we would not change ourselves to do so.

We look forward to what will hopefully be a long and fruitful relationship with your region, but we hold our sovereignty very dear.

One Small Island wrote:You sent us an embassy request, I would hope we meet your guidelines. That said, even if we did not, we would not change ourselves to do so.

We look forward to what will hopefully be a long and fruitful relationship with your region, but we hold our sovereignty very dear.

I hold your soverignty very dear too, good friend.

Thank you for your hospitality.

Happy New Year everyone. I just wanted to share a recipe I am working on.

So, I started planning a Tomato Bisque with a touch of pepper with a side of lightly toasted buttered bread.

Sukyne wrote:Happy New Year everyone. I just wanted to share a recipe I am working on.

So, I started planning a Tomato Bisque with a touch of pepper with a side of lightly toasted buttered bread.

I like a little bit of pepperoni in my tomato soups and bisques, it gives it a little bit of spice and compliments the flavor of the tomato really well~

Sukyne

Hola all..

WaffenBrightonburg wrote:Hola all..

Hey BB!

I would like to let you guys know that Repreteop is no more dleegate and now resides in TSP.

Italian Guiana wrote:now resides in TSP.

Well that's a bad idea. As long as your founder is in another region, your region is vulnerable to being raided.

Cody Ko wrote:Well that's a bad idea. As long as your founder is in another region, your region is vulnerable to being raided.

Hm.

Cody Ko wrote:Well that's a bad idea. As long as your founder is in another region, your region is vulnerable to being raided.

Changed mind.

One Small Island and Br4z1l

Welcome Nova islandia, Br4z1l, Eggmanlandia, Galibernest, Kayscotty, Nacoes anarcocapitalista da liberia, Palenos, and Panela!

«12. . .233234235236237238239. . .249250»

Ad From Max

Providence: The new novel by Max Barry, creator of NationStates