by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

West Europeia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,8214,8224,8234,8244,8254,8264,827. . .5,0075,008»

Algamonzimt wrote:https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1hPDVH7iJj6BrKSXOKS-aXurJPKjFv6Pu&ll=49.84025909986201%2C5.801566889842182&z=6
it looks like this actually
there are way to much regions and areas but this is mostly for occupation, it will go back to normal after the end of the war
also I don't know if the Region of Salxeburg make part of the Provisional Regency of Germany (basically all the Green provinces)
--------------
France requests political asylum for the Habsburg, even though we don't contest the rule of House Salxeburg over Austria, we'd like to welcome the House Habsburg in France where the could benefit from our Exiled Nobility Program

We also, officially, invite the Kaiserreich of Germany in the Atlantic Royal Union
If you acccept there will be a vote (as always) for your endorsement
Lorscinia, Emastalia Alfafar Duholm

To the ARU: even though he is only a Member of the Defense Pact, I suggest we invite Byzantine Empire 5 in the ARU Help Program against the crisis

We accept! But our Kaiser does have demands, we need to be given atleast 6 months of economical subsidies and compensation for the civil war's damages upon the nation, costs could be negotiated accurately later, we just wonder if we could still be eligible for the pact even after these demands we've just mentioned, as well as no backlash publicly twords Germany after the acts that Kaiser Willhelm 2nd has proposed to keep a strong grip on the nation, negating the risk of a 4th civil war in the region.

If these terms are agreed on, then voting can continue as usual.
And as a ending to this Telegram, the Habsburgs will be on trial after the war in Berlin, we suspect them of inciting Treasonous thoughts within the Empire, and supplying almost all rebellions in the civil war, as well as bribing his way into inciting the storming of the palace, they must defend themselves in the court of lords with their families participation within the civil war in Austria, if he is found innocent, he can continue his life as the governer of North Tyrol, and the temporary mayor of Vienna. If he is found guilty, he will be executed for his crimes and the rest of his children and his wife will face a permanent sentence in the oubliette of Berlin regardless of age, waiting for Disease and Starvation to overcome them. Unless they pay the lord's ransom of course.

_____________________________________
Lorscinia
Emastalia
Byzantine Empire 5
Duholm
Alfafar

Alfafar and Galiciajulian12345

Salxeburg wrote:We accept! But our Kaiser does have demands, we need to be given atleast 6 months of economical subsidies and compensation for the civil war's damages upon the nation, costs could be negotiated accurately later, we just wonder if we could still be eligible for the pact even after these demands we've just mentioned, as well as no backlash publicly twords Germany after the acts that Kaiser Willhelm 2nd has proposed to keep a strong grip on the nation, negating the risk of a 4th civil war in the region.

If these terms are agreed on, then voting can continue as usual.
And as a ending to this Telegram, the Habsburgs will be on trial after the war in Berlin, we suspect them of inciting Treasonous thoughts within the Empire, and supplying almost all rebellions in the civil war, as well as bribing his way into inciting the storming of the palace, they must defend themselves in the court of lords with their families participation within the civil war in Austria, if he is found innocent, he can continue his life as the governer of North Tyrol, and the temporary mayor of Vienna. If he is found guilty, he will be executed for his crimes and the rest of his children and his wife will face a permanent sentence in the oubliette of Berlin regardless of age, waiting for Disease and Starvation to overcome them. Unless they pay the lord's ransom of course.

_____________________________________
Lorscinia
Emastalia
Byzantine Empire 5
Duholm
Alfafar

once you will be accepted in the ARU you could benefit from our help program
but we can't guarantee a non reaction to the executions

France wants also to bring back the dead body of our former queen, Erika of Salxeburg, so she can be buried in St Denis Cathedral's Necropolis

Algamonzimt wrote:once you will be accepted in the ARU you could benefit from our help program
but we can't guarantee a non reaction to the executions

France wants also to bring back the dead body of our former queen, Erika of Salxeburg, so she can be buried in St Denis Cathedral's Necropolis

We can provide the Corpse of former wife of your king, and my sister, we have already put presevites inside her coffin, we can transport it to you as a gesture of kindness, in these troubling times.

Also, what is your response to the exiled nobility of the Habsburgs? We need an answer for our Kaiser to find out his next moves into re stabilizing the Kaiserreich!

~ Chancellor of the great Kaiserreich

Salxeburg wrote:Also, what is your response to the exiled nobility of the Habsburgs?

I'm sorry I don't understand the question

"If these terms are agreed on, then voting can continue as usual.
And as a ending to this Telegram, the Habsburgs will be on trial after the war in Berlin, we suspect them of inciting Treasonous thoughts within the Empire, and supplying almost all rebellions in the civil war, as well as bribing his way into inciting the storming of the palace, they must defend themselves in the court of lords with their families participation within the civil war in Austria, if he is found innocent, he can continue his life as the governer of North Tyrol, and the temporary mayor of Vienna. If he is found guilty, he will be executed for his crimes and the rest of his children and his wife will face a permanent sentence in the oubliette of Berlin regardless of age, waiting for Disease and Starvation to overcome them. Unless they pay the lord's ransom of course."

Algamonzimt this paragraph in my response.

Salxeburg wrote:"If these terms are agreed on, then voting can continue as usual.
And as a ending to this Telegram, the Habsburgs will be on trial after the war in Berlin, we suspect them of inciting Treasonous thoughts within the Empire, and supplying almost all rebellions in the civil war, as well as bribing his way into inciting the storming of the palace, they must defend themselves in the court of lords with their families participation within the civil war in Austria, if he is found innocent, he can continue his life as the governer of North Tyrol, and the temporary mayor of Vienna. If he is found guilty, he will be executed for his crimes and the rest of his children and his wife will face a permanent sentence in the oubliette of Berlin regardless of age, waiting for Disease and Starvation to overcome them. Unless they pay the lord's ransom of course."

Algamonzimt this paragraph in my response.

well I'm not a big fan of executions and punishing a family for what a single man did

Also Salxeburg I'd like we renegociate the Alsace Accord between our two countries
since the beginning of the Civil War and due to the loose of contact with the German Government, Alsace-Moselle was occupied by France.

you've to know that people of german culture in Alsace-Moselle are in minority right now, it has been since 1918 that Alsace-Moselle is mine (120 years) and people here feels more French than German

Algamonzimt wrote:Also Salxeburg I'd like we renegociate the Alsace Accord between our two countries
since the beginning of the Civil War and due to the loose of contact with the German Government, Alsace-Moselle was occupied by France.

you've to know that people of german culture in Alsace-Moselle are in minority right now, it has been since 1918 that Alsace-Moselle is mine (120 years) and people here feels more French than German

Actually, I got an irl question. Does Alsace Lorraine still speak German? I've always wondered if it still speaks German or is still heavily German influenced.

Alfafar wrote:Actually, I got an irl question. Does Alsace Lorraine still speak German? I've always wondered if it still speaks German or is still heavily German influenced.

in Alsace, there are a lots of german influence over the gastronomy, the buildings, the name of cities (Strasbourg is clearly not french) and I suppose a lot of Alsacian prefer to learn German at school because it is good if you want to find a job in Germany, some of them also have an accent but they almost all have French as main language.

Also funny thing, some important laws, passed between 1870 and 1918 doesn't apply in Germany, like the Separation of the Church and the State (1905 in France)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_law_in_Alsace-Moselle

To: Kaiser of Germany
From: Emperor of Lorscinia

With our respects to the German Nation of Salxeburg, and its government, we would like to inform you, that the Island of wight temporarily incorporated into the Empire, will be given back to you if you so desire it.

The Majority of the people living there are British Egalians, I believe I have explained to you about it in a previous Telegram (OOC: an actual NS Telegram). If you for some reason lost it, we will send it to you again if you so desire it. Egalia is a term used to describe something familiar yet unknown. Egalian is a person that resembles a Lorscinian, but is not from Lorscinia propper, be this by talking the language and/or following the Liticist faith. We call them British-Egalian because they are Egalians of British origin. We have incorporated them into Lorscinia fearing that the British from the mainland would harass this British-Egalians.

The Empire of Lorscinia does not have military presence in the area, as the integration is not permanent.

We plan on giving your land back, if you desire the island of wight back, but we urge you to think about the situation first. IF you do not want the land back, then it will be permanently integrated. if not WE WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU.

I am beginning the final unit of social studies for the school year which is on financial literacy.
Oileron one

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:I am beginning the final unit of social studies for the school year which is on financial literacy.
Oileron one

What social studies class is it? Economics?

The Working Peoples Union wrote:What social studies class is it? Economics?

It is edgenuityís history class. But for some reason it has a financial literacy portion

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:I am beginning the final unit of social studies for the school year which is on financial literacy.
Oileron one

Oh ours is basically politics, economics and people's rights combined that's what my social studies is about

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:It is edgenuityís history class. But for some reason it has a financial literacy portion

Huh. Thatís an odd combination.

Lorscinia wrote:To: Kaiser of Germany
From: Emperor of Lorscinia

With our respects to the German Nation of Salxeburg, and its government, we would like to inform you, that the Island of wight temporarily incorporated into the Empire, will be given back to you if you so desire it.

The Majority of the people living there are British Egalians, I believe I have explained to you about it in a previous Telegram (OOC: an actual NS Telegram). If you for some reason lost it, we will send it to you again if you so desire it. Egalia is a term used to describe something familiar yet unknown. Egalian is a person that resembles a Lorscinian, but is not from Lorscinia propper, be this by talking the language and/or following the Liticist faith. We call them British-Egalian because they are Egalians of British origin. We have incorporated them into Lorscinia fearing that the British from the mainland would harass this British-Egalians.

The Empire of Lorscinia does not have military presence in the area, as the integration is not permanent.

We plan on giving your land back, if you desire the island of wight back, but we urge you to think about the situation first. IF you do not want the land back, then it will be permanently integrated. if not WE WILL GIVE IT BACK TO YOU.

We will request it back once the civil war has been finished, they shall forever be under our control, our birth was revolting from Kingstanding in the british isles, they shall forever be our subjects!

Salxeburg wrote:We will request it back once the civil war has been finished, they shall forever be under our control, our birth was revolting from Kingstanding in the british isles, they shall forever be our subjects!

The Empire of Lorscinia is well aware. We will return the lands to you once the war is over. We leave the lives of the Egalians in wight in your capable hands.

- Always there, Emperor James I of Lorscinia

The following people are invited to meet the two princes (prince and princess) of the Kingdom of Winchester:

- (Don't know his name) father of Cameron D'lafayette from Oileron one, and his wife
- Mazer D'lafayette - brother of Cameron.
-Lea De Anjou (D'anjou? or De Anjou?) - wife of Mazer, from Algamonzimt
- the parents and siblings of Adrian of Winchester and their spouses.

Lorscinia wrote:The following people are invited to meet the two princes (prince and princess) of the Kingdom of Winchester:

- (Don't know his name) father of Cameron D'lafayette from Oileron one, and his wife
- Mazer D'lafayette - brother of Cameron.
-Lea De Anjou (D'anjou? or De Anjou?) - wife of Mazer, from Algamonzimt
- the parents and siblings of Adrian of Winchester and their spouses.

Mazer will be happy to attend as well as Cameron, also got my tele ?

Salxeburg wrote:First contacts since the civil war
William the 2nd, god bless his name, has announced a new law, called the Treasonous False Pretenders Act, that has already been voted on in the grand council of the senate, and has gained a majority support in the Council Senate temporarily hid in Salzburg as Arolondo is a prime target for bombings. The Act will give the Kaiser, rights to execute every opposing leaders if each rebellion, as well as every member of their courts, as a show of the House of Salxeburgian's Eternal rule of the imperial Kaiserreich. This seems quite popular within the capital and other occupied territories.

The king at dawn also announced that his lands being held as chips in a gamblers game, quite like the scramble for africa years ago. He doesn't want his new lands to go potential enemies of the crown, that could lead to the major disadvantage of the Salxeburgians. He denounces himself not being in the negotiations of the break up of our land, especially our territories to the North, to the blasted Danish, as well as the Austrians, to the South.
________________________________
Algamonzimt
Emastalia
Clun Forest Sheep
Aragren
Lorscinia
Ramalia Shanatopian
Novamexia 3

______

Also Alga or Nova could you change up the current map?

Since Clun dragged me back here yesterday so very rudely, Iím going to make a quick statement before I return to my undisclosed Caribbean island, relaxing and swimming with dolphins.

When this war started, I said that if someone didnít leave Salxeburg and he wanted them gone I was willing to assist with expelling them. This statement also applies to pawning off his lands. I stand by that statement, and I will assist him if he requests it. Donít make me.

I would very much like to go snorkeling in the coral reefs, but I canít do that if Iím waging war here.

New Peoples Empire wrote:Since Clun dragged me back here yesterday so very rudely, Iím going to make a quick statement before I return to my undisclosed Caribbean island, relaxing and swimming with dolphins.

Hey. Who else was I supposed to call?

Oileron one wrote:Mazer will be happy to attend as well as Cameron, also got my tele ?

Yes, I guess YKW got it too. I will leave this to YKW.

Military Expansion

20,000 hunter tanks, and 25,000 rapid fire Self-propelled artillery the military will also be increased to 1.5 million active personnel. 300,000 of the 1.5 million personnel will be the mountain divisions the reserve is also increased to 300,000 personnel the air force will also purchase 2,000 more MRD(Multirole drones) and 7,000 anti air red sky systems, lastly the navy has also ordered the construction of 10 more destroyers

Clun Forest Sheep
Novamexia 3

Lorscinia wrote:The following people are invited to meet the two princes (prince and princess) of the Kingdom of Winchester:

- (Don't know his name) father of Cameron D'lafayette from Oileron one, and his wife
- Mazer D'lafayette - brother of Cameron.
-Lea De Anjou (D'anjou? or De Anjou?) - wife of Mazer, from Algamonzimt
- the parents and siblings of Adrian of Winchester and their spouses.

D'Anjou (d'+vowel, de+consonant)

«12. . .4,8214,8224,8234,8244,8254,8264,827. . .5,0075,008»

Advertisement