by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

West Europeia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,9544,9554,9564,9574,9584,9594,960. . .5,0075,008»

Federation Africaine wrote:Maybe expand into Al-Jarah.

Well from what Iíve heard they are also rapanist but Iím not sure.

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:Now that is done,I shall list current and future projects:
1.Football Academy,Stadium and training project
Status:Passed Through Parliament with 1 MP voting against
Details:
Due to Ramalia exiting the World Cup in which it hosted,the nation has taken measures to create a National Academy,State Academies,Modern Football Training with the latest technology and new Stadiums which will be government held for a undetermined amount of time.
There will be 7 New Stadiums,5 of which will be available for World Cups and Premier League Matches,the other 2 being Stadiums for youth training,
There will be a National Academy in which the best from State Academies (see below) train and get government supported agents for their careers in the World.

State Academies will be Academies for the States in which the 1st Minister of the State Runs in most cases,this is one of the best ways for youth players and talent to get spotted.

Finally Modern Football Training will be new technology in which Football Players in Ramalia's Academies will use when ready to increase players abilities.

Cost:Up to 500 Billion
Years to make: 2 For Stadiums,Academies,5 for Technology.

You know, Ramalia, an excessive focus on sports is something found quite often in dictatorships.

Just food for thought.

Secret

The Oileron ambassadors throughout Africa ask the nation's in Africa on what they will do about the, war that was initiated by the newly created nation of the federation of africaine, as they have the broken the decades of peace that Africa has enjoyedSecret
Clun Forest Sheep

Alright, I made two fancy new factbooks. One for Casus Belli, one explaining how Fallen Empires work and who gets the title. Remember, any qualms about anything, please say so.

New Peoples Empire2 wrote:Alright, I made two fancy new factbooks. One for Casus Belli, one explaining how Fallen Empires work and who gets the title. Remember, any qualms about anything, please say so.

Btw can invading a nation for commiting massive human rights violations be a valid casus belli

Oileron one wrote:Btw can invading a nation for commiting massive human rights violations be a valid casus belli

Oh, yeah, thatís a good one. Iíll put ďhumanitarianĒ on there.

New Peoples Empire2 wrote:Oh, yeah, thatís a good one. Iíll put ďhumanitarianĒ on there.

Harboring dangerous fugitives/terrorists would be a good one

Oileron one wrote:Secret

The Oileron ambassadors throughout Africa ask the nation's in Africa on what they will do about the, war that was initiated by the newly created nation of the federation of africaine, as they have the broken the decades of peace that Africa has enjoyedSecret
Clun Forest Sheep

This whole thing doesnít start till tomorrow.

New Peoples Empire give me kerguelen also or get sacked (the last part is a joke)

Salxeburg started as Hannover I believe

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:New Peoples Empire give me kerguelen also or get sacked (the last part is a joke)

Salxeburg started as Hannover I believe

I mean, I donít know whose really going to want those, but sure.

Ok, Iíll switch him around.

New Peoples Empire wrote:I mean, I donít know whose really going to want those, but sure.

Ok, Iíll switch him around.

Thanks!

Algamonzimt wrote:Salxeburg
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1HVnL5x_flyHJxglCPKydG3Q89TGvNfE1&ll=48.98361743211781%2C10.425348126686828&z=6

Map of your states. What do you think?
Also I didn't made Bavaria because I wanted to know if you prefer a united and big Bavaria or several states like:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bayern-Regierungsbezirke.svg
for example a state of Bavaria (with Lower + Upper Bavaria+ Swabia), a State of Palatinate and a State of Franconia or whatever...

Iíd prefer an un-unified bavaria. Since bavaria was united in the civil war so we had to cut them down to size a bit.

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:New Peoples Empire give me kerguelen also or get sacked (the last part is a joke)

Salxeburg started as Hannover I believe

I didnít, I started around the modern day brandenburg area, but I was always salxeburg, I started as them and didnít form them, because Salxeburg isnít really a nation, itís the rulling house of germany, my NATION NAME comes from the house of salxeburg in this alt history timeline.

I actually went to war with hannover in my german unification war

Salxeburg wrote:I didnít, I started around the modern day brandenburg area, but I was always salxeburg, I started as them and didnít form them, because Salxeburg isnít really a nation, itís the rulling house of germany, my NATION NAME comes from the house of salxeburg in this alt history timeline.

I actually went to war with hannover in my german unification war

Ok, so I was right. I will change it back.

New Peoples Empire wrote:Ok, so I was right. I will change it back.

change what exactly? I have been gone for a couple days for a break.

(in reality just binge watching walking dead season 8)

Salxeburg wrote:change what exactly? I have been gone for a couple days for a break.

(in reality just binge watching walking dead season 8)

Ah, alright.

As you saw, I made a factbook for the future ďfallen empiresĒ. Basically, nations such as yourself who have either been around since pretty much the beginning or have played a big role in RP politics. A portion of your land would be reserved just for you, usual your starting claim, and if attacked most of the other fallen empires would help defend.

Itís for when you inevitably go inactive. I mean, I hate to say it, but we canít do this forever. Eventually, new people will come and take our places. I just figured it would be a good way for them to remember who came before.

Is NPE foreshadowing?.....

New Peoples Empire2 wrote:Ah, alright.

As you saw, I made a factbook for the future ďfallen empiresĒ. Basically, nations such as yourself who have either been around since pretty much the beginning or have played a big role in RP politics. A portion of your land would be reserved just for you, usual your starting claim, and if attacked most of the other fallen empires would help defend.

Itís for when you inevitably go inactive. I mean, I hate to say it, but we canít do this forever. Eventually, new people will come and take our places. I just figured it would be a good way for them to remember who came before.

makes sense. I am thinking about fukkin demolishing my nation soon and making a new ďnationĒ or just peacefully leaving salxeburg or play as two nations, itís premise is Rebelling in like one of the bigger nations like you, nova, ramalia, Clun, Alga, etc. using Gurrila warfare and promoting other rebellions in bordering nations, a nation with no real official borders, kinda like IS.IS except probably not an islamic extremist since itíll be in europe.

New Peoples Empire

Also thank god for the casus Bellis I used to enforce those to hell in days gone by. Glad to see theirs new rules for it now.

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:Is NPE foreshadowing?.....

I mean well

YEAH

https://imgflip.com/i/564i5u
Salxeburg

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:Is NPE foreshadowing?.....

Iím not foreshadowing anything.

Clun Forest Sheep wrote:https://imgflip.com/i/564i5u
Salxeburg

OH NO NO NO NO

Clun annexes Romania
Seeing that Romania has been loyal to clun for multiple years now, clun troops maintain their positions inside the country and integrate it into clun. Moldavia has been split off to create a new clun puppet state.

Post self-deleted by United Arabistan.

United Arabistan wrote:Beginning of Middle Eastern Unification
Troops line up on the Al Jaharra-Arabistan border for security. The FEC sends a letter to the government of Al-Jarrah demanding that they be peacefully annexed by United Arabistan. If they refuse our troops will make quick work of them.

Clun Forest Sheep
And others but idk if I should mention yíall

As a nation, I recommend you leave al jarrah alone, go after iraq and the central Mideast state, and then you can for all intents and purposes walk through kamilistan. I swear, NPE, Myself, oileron, nova, aragren, zimt, ramalia, we could all pour trillions on top of trillions into stabilizing that place and it would be burnt to the ground the next week, which is why I recommend if you go that route, donít take anything other than Iranian and Turkish land, just donít.

«12. . .4,9544,9554,9564,9574,9584,9594,960. . .5,0075,008»

Advertisement