Region: The North Pacific
It is time to announce the winners of the daily card lottery for 2019-10-24:
The winner of the voting lottery is Keeper of the North Federation of galicia and lodomeria, who has been gifted legendary card Luna Amore.
Congratulations to both of them!
If you also want to be considered for the daily card lottery, you should become a Keeper of the North. It doesn't take more than two minutes, and you have a chance to win any of Season 1's legendary cards! You can also exchange endorsements and vote on resolutions to increase your chances of winning.
~ Become a Keeper of the North to enter the lottery.
~ Exchange endorsements and vote on resolutions to increase your chances of winning.
~ Win legendary cards for your collection.
Participating in The North Pacific (TNP) WA Development Program (WADP) is a great way to increase the value of your trading card collection. Through our card lottery, every day, two lucky WA nations receive cards of legendary rarity as gift, completely free!
How often does the lottery take place?
We run three lotteries per day: one emphasizing exchanging endorsements (the endotarting lottery), one emphasizing WA voting (the voting lottery), and one emphasizing consistent endorsing activity (the activity lottery). For each lotterry, we first determine the list of eligible WA nations. We then randomly draw a winner from each list. We finally randomly draw a legendary card to gift to each winner. The selected winners and cards are announced on the regional message board, and are also added to the list of winners below.
Here is what you need to do to enter each of the two daily lotteries.
To become a Keeper of the North, you need to join the World Assembly, if you are not already a member, and then endorse Delegate Kranostav and all members of the Security Council. All in all, it should not take more than five minutes. Your nation will automatically enter all three daily lotteries each day that you are maintaining your Keeper of the North status.
You can endorse other WA nations to increase your chances of winning the endotarting lottery. For each additional WA nation you have endorsed, your name is added to the endotarting lottery one extra time. For example, if there are 1400 WA nations in TNP and you have endorsed everyone, then each day your name is added to the endotarting lottery a total of 1401 times: One for being a Keeper of the North, and 1400 for having endorsed 1400 other WA nations.
You can vote on WA resolutions to increase your chances of winning the voting lottery. For each vote you have cast in the last 30 days, your name is added to the voting lottery one extra time. For example, if you have voted on a total of five resolutions (both General Assembly and Security Council) in the last 30 days, then each day your name is added to the voting lottery a total of six times: One for being a Keeper of the North, and five for the votes you have cast on WA resolutions.
Each day you endorse even just one other nation, your name is added to the activity lottery. By endorsing others every day, you maximize your chances of winning. You can easily find new nations to endorse by visiting the endorse page.
We have put together three lists showing the chances each eligible nation has to win each of three daily lotteries. These lists update daily. If you are not listed, then that means that you are not eligible, which you can fix by becoming a Keeper of the North.
~ Probability of winning the voting card lottery.
~ Probability of winning the activity card lottery.
Gift cards are selected from among the list of all season 1 and season 2 legendary cards: first, a season is drawn randomly (20% chance for season 1, 80% chance for season 2), and then a card is drawn randomly from among the selected season's legendary cards with equal odds. This list comprises a total of 353 cards (184 in season 1, and 169 in season 2), including some of the most valuable cards available.
It is the end of the month, why was there no lottery today?
On the last day of the month, the lottery winners are not selected randomly. Instead, legendary cards are gifted to the winners of three top-10 categories of the WADP monthly awards. Additionally, epic cards are gifted to the winners of all awards other than the New WA Member Shout-out. Therefore, competing for the WADP monthly awards provides you with another way to win multiple free cards: up to three legendaries and five epics per month!
Legendary gift cards are selected in the same way as for the daily lottery. Epic gift cards are selected randomly from among the epic cards available in the decks of nations Card Farmer 1 to Card Farmer 2000.
The results of the lottery are announced on The North Pacific's RMB. Below you can find a list of all previous results announcements. The winners and gifted cards are also tabulated in this Google spreadsheet.
Are there any other ways I can get cards for free?
Yes! You can join The North Pacific Cards Guild, which will allow you o take part in The North Pacific Great Card Giveaway. This allows you to request any non-legendary card you want, which we will then gift to you as soon as we find it.
Where do the legendary cards used in the lottery come from?
The government of The North Pacific operates nations Card Farmer 1 to Card Farmer 2000, and uses them to expand the card collection of regional nation The Northern Light. This includes the legendary cards used for the lottery.
Can I help?
If you would like to contribute, please feel free to donate cards you do not need to regional nation The Northern Light. We are particularly interested in cards of common rarity, of nations that have ceased to exist, and with eight or fewer owners. Thanks in advance for your cards!
This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.