WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn
Last WA Update:
A Hole To Hide In contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in A Hole To Hide In
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, A Hole To Hide In is ranked 3,189th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Republic of The Protecter||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|2.||The Republic of Olvardson||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|3.||The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : Aaberdeen 23 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn ejected Aaberdeen 23 from the region.
- : Aaberdeen 22 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn ejected Aaberdeen 22 from the region.
- : Aaberdeen 21 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn ejected Aaberdeen 21 from the region.
- : Aaberdeen 20 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn ejected Aaberdeen 20 from the region.
- : Aaberdeen 19 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn ejected Aaberdeen 19 from the region.
A Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
The votes have been counted, and the elections are over! With a Representative vote of 8 to 2, Quebecshire is elected our new Chancellor! With a record turnout of 39 voters, he also won the popular vote 27 to 2, with 10 voters abstaining. Congrats QC!
We moved our community.
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!