WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn
Last WA Update:
A Hole To Hide In contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in A Hole To Hide In
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, A Hole To Hide In is ranked 12,010th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Republic of The Protecter||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|2.||The Kurikoan Colony of Faradayn||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Holy Catholic Empire of Ilstur of the region Dolla Holla proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Sellene of the region Devassia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Piedmont-carolina departed this region for Furry Antifascist Alliance.
- : Lattistyr ceased to exist.
- : Lattistyr arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between The Hole To Hide In and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Worldly Debate Region and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Australia and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Bunny Fire and A Hole To Hide In.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Nationalists and A Hole To Hide In.
A Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board
The votes have been counted, and the elections are over! With a Representative vote of 8 to 2, Quebecshire is elected our new Chancellor! With a record turnout of 39 voters, he also won the popular vote 27 to 2, with 10 voters abstaining. Congrats QC!
We moved our community.
This is week one of our three-part debate series on Globalization. There are three kinds of Globalization:
Political Globalization- the heightening of influence nations can have over the domestic policies of other nations, like the UN or NAFTA or NATO.
Social Globalization- the spreading of ideas, through literature and music and culture to other countries.
Economic Globalization- the spreading of goods, services, labor, and capital to other countries.
The line between them can be gray, but we're asking everyone to stay on the topic of specifically POLITICAL Globalization this week, so if you have any questions about distinctions, just let us know in the RMB and we'll answer them.
Don't forget to vote! And don't forget to bicker!