by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

A Taco Archipelago Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .8,0888,0898,0908,0918,0928,0938,094. . .8,9838,984»

Krystalveil, want to do an Accord which works in preserving artworks all across ATA and keep the importance of art?

Krystalveil wrote:"Why?"

you dont know we dont sell art....

The Wires Empire wrote:you dont know we dont sell art....

Who said he buys art?

The Wires Empire wrote:you dont know we dont sell art....

"We stole everything you had anyway. Don't worry, your not much art is safe here."

Haivon wrote:Who said he buys art?

"Yeah =)"

The Wires Empire wrote:you dont know we dont sell art....

Oh he doesn't buy it

Haivon wrote:Krystalveil, want to do an Accord which works in preserving artworks all across ATA and keep the importance of art?

"Yes."

*writes the Art Preservation Accord*

Krystalveil wrote:"Yes."

*writes the Art Preservation Accord*

"Yay"

Keswickholt wrote:Oh he doesn't buy it

"You all know me so well =)"

The Wires Empire wrote:you dont know we dont sell art....

Like the others said, he doesn't buy them :)

Krystalveil wrote:"We stole everything you had anyway. Don't worry, your not much art is safe here."

all of it was actually worth 3 dollars we just ramped up the price......

The Wires Empire wrote:all of it was actually worth 3 dollars we just ramped up the price......

Haivon Increases their value by 4000% each

"The Galactic American Imperium, just so you know, we took your artworks too. And books and other valuable objects as well."

OOC: In case you ever want to join the RP =)

Haivon wrote:Haivon Increases their value by 4000% each

Stonks

The Wires Empire wrote:all of it was actually worth 3 dollars we just ramped up the price......

"Well, krystalveilians love your cheap approach to art. They are now worth much more."

Krystalveil wrote:"The Galactic American Imperium, just so you know, we took your artworks too. And books and other valuable objects as well."

OOC: In case you ever want to join the RP =)

"Aw damn, XD"
OOC: Prob not gonna happen :)

The Galactic American Imperium wrote:"Aw damn, XD"
OOC: Prob not gonna happen :)

OOC: Off. Eventually. In the future.

The Galactic American Imperium, you so Neutral that if the Great Trial actually happens you are going to be immune to it.

Haivon wrote:The Galactic American Imperium, you so Neutral that if the Great Trial actually happens you are going to be immune to it.

It better not happen

The Wires Empire wrote:Could you give me its specifications and price?

5 billion per ship

Krystalveil wrote:"Well, krystalveilians love your cheap approach to art. They are now worth much more."

can i get like 3% profit please?

Haivon wrote:The Galactic American Imperium, you so Neutral that if the Great Trial actually happens you are going to be immune to it.

"Why isn't already happening? I was calculating that my revolution is the butterfly effect that your trial needs..."

Porymonia wrote:5 billion per ship

how many planes can it hold?

Keswickholt wrote:It better not happen

=)

Haivon wrote:The Galactic American Imperium, you so Neutral that if the Great Trial actually happens you are going to be immune to it.

Hopefully... or I might just disappear

«12. . .8,0888,0898,0908,0918,0928,0938,094. . .8,9838,984»

Advertisement