WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Scinea
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Aesthand
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Aesthand is ranked 8,483rd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Toswirorn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Caescent||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Stronger United”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Scinea||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Union and Liberty”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Gwireth||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“United in diversity”|
|5.||The Federation of Viitaas||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Incorporated States of Toswirorn arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Scinea tagged the region "International Federalist".
- : The Commonwealth of Scinea tagged the region "Democratic".
- : The Commonwealth of Scinea tagged the region "Eco-Friendly".
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Aesthand and Fredonia.
- : The Commonwealth of Scinea agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : Embassy established between Aesthand and The Embassy.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Viitaas created a new regional poll: "Please vote the person who you prefer to enter the Council".
Aesthand Regional Message Board
As the Constitution has been approved, The Election Office will call an Extraordinary Election this days. Its conditions will be also published with the poll.
Once all nations vote, I will delete the poll and open the process for new Councillors.
The poll for Councillors will start at 16.00h Central European.