WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Admiralty of Alnorud
Last WA Update:
Alliance du Lys is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Alliance du Lys
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Alliance du Lys is ranked 22,408th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Allied States of Alliance du Lys||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Vive l'Alliance !”|
- : The Allied States of Alliance du Lys arrived from Balder.
- : The Allied States of Alliance du Lys ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alliance francophone and Alliance du Lys.
- : The Community of Sweeze 39 of the region Alliance francophone ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance du Lys.
- : The Imperial Protectorate of Utopyas departed this region for Warzone Asia.
- : Embassy established between Alliance du Lys and Quebec.
- : The Admiralty of Alnorud agreed to construct embassies with Quebec.
- : The Patriotes of Mascouche of the region Quebec proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Imperial Realms of Last Velneria departed this region for Warzone Asia.
Alliance du Lys Regional Message Board
not much activity for 47 nations.
Im having a small Food Crisis due to my occasional winter, But Its fine...
And Last Velneria why do you havd two lands seperate?
And by the way can you please Export some Crops and Food to me? Before my Autarky will come in effect?
The Alliance du Lys is a region based on French values and is inspired by its image. The events that have occurred this evening in Paris therefore require us to pay tribute to this terrible incident.
The cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris fell prey to a fire that destroyed part of the building and weakened the structure itself.
The fire is still in progress, it is impossible to know the exact damage for the moment, but we pay homage to this cathedral.
Notre Dame de Paris, symbol of France around the world is a cultural, national, religious, political, historical, literary, cinematographic, theatrical, artistic, touristic and timeless building.
Aged 850 years and having gone through the most difficult times in history by escaping unscathed, Notre Dame de Paris loses an almost millenary structure to the flames.
Thinking also of all the Parisian emergency services that are still busy and are still risking their lives to save their heritage and their greatest pride, we offer our condolences to the monument, as well as to all those who will be affected by this incident, whether they are French, religious, or not.
BOOM SLAP CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP SLAP