by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .212213214215216217218»

Sansaboy wrote:Not to get political or anything, but what is cheese cake

It's the a dessert that dictators love to eat. Sorry it has to be political.

Belnades

yo, everyone I'm new here>v<

Belnades

Konachan wrote:Lucky Star will eternally be one of my favourite anime.

me too, and my favourite character is Kagami(SAMA)

Belnades

Dead region best region. It's another year that passed by. I still remember finally participating in the zombie event with ya'll for the first time in like 15 years. Now the time is here again.

Sygma and Belnades

Shomin mirai-nikki

Back lol

Belnades

Belnades

z-Day us upon us

Do we have a regional plan or is it just a free-for-all?

Belnades

I'm going for cure, like always.
I'd obviously prefer everyone else cure the plague as well, but I'm not that amazing a speaker to compel others to follow.

Belnades, The Saucer Pilots, Phylogenetic Systematics, and Naruto anime stuff

whoops, pressed a wrong button.

Moehaven and Belnades

Marimite wrote:Dead region best region. It's another year that passed by. I still remember finally participating in the zombie event with ya'll for the first time in like 15 years. Now the time is here again.

AAAAnd I missed it again this year. RIP.

Marimite wrote:AAAAnd I missed it again this year. RIP.

Ha I miss it every year haha

The Made in Abyss S2 trailer dropped 3 days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7WtJJpRb80

Hello there

Hey, how did you guys get those custom nation classifications?

Kivoto wrote:Hey, how did you guys get those custom nation classifications?

Can you clarify

Gail wrote:Can you clarify

Well I see that a lot of people have custom classifications, for example "The Bara Loving Free Land of"
Marimite is not an optional classification in my menu setting and neither does it have the option for customization, so I conclude that there must be some way in changing it that I didn't know of.

Kivoto wrote:Well I see that a lot of people have custom classifications, for example "The Bara Loving Free Land of"
Marimite is not an optional classification in my menu setting and neither does it have the option for customization, so I conclude that there must be some way in changing it that I didn't know of.

You're probably looking at older nations like myself. I've been playing for 16 years. They might have changed the rules on customization later on that I am not aware of.

Setting your pretitle opens up once you reach 500 million population. Other additional things to define your nation with their relevant population milestones:

250 million: Your nation will receive an issue that allows you to set a Capital City in some circumstances.
500 million: You can write a custom pretitle in your Settings.
750 million: The Leader issue.
1 billion: The Faith issue.

OmegaShenron wrote:Setting your pretitle opens up once you reach 500 million population. Other additional things to define your nation with their relevant population milestones:

250 million: Your nation will receive an issue that allows you to set a Capital City in some circumstances.
500 million: You can write a custom pretitle in your Settings.
750 million: The Leader issue.
1 billion: The Faith issue.

Thanks you for your input.

anime

Whitemore wrote:anime

...is very fun to watch

Marimite wrote:...is very fun to watch

Depends a lot on the one you watch

Whitemore wrote:anime

And Manga!

Gail wrote:Depends a lot on the one you watch

Like any other genre most is mediocre, a smaller amount has quality behind it.

Gail wrote:Depends a lot on the one you watch

Fun is subjective so it is not for everyone like all things in life.

«12. . .212213214215216217218»

Advertisement