WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati, Solid Kingdom, Non Aligned Movement, Future Earth, Right to Life, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, The Doctor Who Universe, Eagles of Germany, The United Coalition of Nation States, Avadam Inn, Disney World, The World of Remnant, Philosophy 115, Ancient Lands, The Iceberg Lounge, and 18 others.The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Great Universe, Bus Stop, The Antichrist Trump, Bikini Islands, The New Mappers Union, Scarlet Dominion, The Sands, International Debating Area, Elparia, Orthanc at Isengard, United League of Nations, Coin Collecting Club, Japan, Fredonia, The Great Experiment, The Atheist Empire, and Plum Island.
Association of the Countries of the Free contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Association of the Countries of the Free
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Association of the Countries of the Free is ranked 8,292nd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Fluffy tailed Wizard of Magic cat named Hemuli||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“All hail our overlord Hemuli!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 17||Authoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists||“We all share our fate”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Stensby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“You are tomorrow...Today!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Drunkefn Kortextia||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Imn not thrat frunk guyhs”|
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku dismissed The Join Lily of 6th Catgirl Division as Join Lily of Association of the Countries of the Free.
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku appointed The Republic of Giant Hawku as nelson wilbury with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Association of the Countries of the Free.
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Protectorate of Liliarchy ancillary 17 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Giant Hawku arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Potato Missile Silo IX departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Grand Duchy of Retched Stench departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Potato Missile Silo IX arrived from Artificial Solar System.
Association of the Countries of the Free Regional Message Board
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
As you may be aware, we are in the midst of an election in WA and Nikoland Piczi has decided to support Ecclestia as a candidate.
We have published the following Facebook with our reasons:
Although I have mentioned that I do not agree religiously with Ecclestia, it has been an honour to be able to read their vision of an assembly open to multilateralism, international cooperation and against corruption. I should add that Ecclestia comes from a sparsely populated region and this is the opportunity that we small regions have to fight against the corruption of the big regions.
I would like you to take a little time to read Ecclestia's proposals and if you wish, to support it with your vote.
Thank you very much for reading it and excuse the interruption.
I send you all my best regards!
President Sarah Huntington
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
some defenders you are this embassy was formed completely naturally ;-;