WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Bhutan
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 12,073rd in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Sovereign Kingdom of Druk Gyal Khap||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“By The People For The People”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Taking the middle path to happyness”|
|4.||The Community of Cheered||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise Normal||“Smile, and the world smiles with you”|
- : The United States of We Know The Way departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Guy 256 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Not Frenchy 84 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Principality of Gergoia departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Guy 256 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Guy 256 dismissed The Community of Cheered as Minister of Cheerfulness of Bhutan.
- : The Republic of Guy 256 appointed The Republic of Guy 256 as raida!!! with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Bhutan.
- : The Republic of Guy 256 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The United States of We Know The Way arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Principality of Gergoia arrived from Artificial Solar System.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
Welcome back as well. :)
Issue 1311 is explicitly a COVID issue. Talks about bat soup and pandemics.
I thought the happiest option for all was to burt out and let people be: "Itís not them thatís the problem; itís our involvement in their society spreading potentially infected meat. Letís leave them alone. Weíll remove all trace of our civilization ó hospitals, medical facilities and so on and declare it a nature reserve, with only the locals being allowed to live here."
But I received a horrifying "Gaping tourists take long-distance photos of diseased natives on "indigenous peoples" safari tours." string and 2% drops in niceness and compassionate.
I thought they werenít accepting pandemic issues.
According to the author:
The Marsupial Illuminati
I wrote what would become Issue #1311 (An Acquired Taste) back in 2017. Inspired by the origin of HIV (humans in Africa eating monkey meat), I wrote an issue draft about how viruses might transfer from animals to humans, with my references being a few news articles about bushmeat markets in Africa. The draft was submitted in 2017 and sat unedited for a few years. When this whole coronavirus hoopla become a thing in January, Candlewhisper Archive decided to edit the issue and add it to the game because the relevance and importance of its topic were suddenly revealed. It would have been nice if the issue was added to the game way before the coronavirus appeared, so that I as its author, or the game, would have been hailed as a prophet for predicting this thing before it happened
ďI have been swindled!Ē pouts Nick. ďI thought she loved me, but she only did it for the citizenship! I planned this wedding for months! You must assign a test to everyone who marries in Codger to ensure that they actually love each other, so no one else falls victim to this fraud.Ē
No changes in relevant stats, but a boost in safety! Personally, knowing that everyone is vetted to love eachother would make me a more cheerful.
Didn't take the raiders long to notice this region and installed a "raids" ghost.