by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Blackstar Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .372373374375376377378. . .665666»

Covert
The Irisian Gov't sends a message to the FRGT Gov't
Move your ships please ok thank you.
Not Covert
In the mean time, US rebels begin to plan in Southern Mexico where they are being given Asylum to reunite the old United States. Their first target is going to be Sacramento and then to Seattle.

Red Iri2 wrote:Covert
The Irisian Gov't sends a message to the FRGT Gov't
Move your ships please ok thank you.
Not Covert
In the mean time, US rebels begin to plan in Southern Mexico where they are being given Asylum to reunite the old United States. Their first target is going to be Sacramento and then to Seattle.

Umm but I own Seattle

Bla no nana wrote:Umm but I own Seattle

That's the point
I need to stop them before they take Sacramento

Red Iri2 wrote:That's the point
I need to stop them before they take Sacramento

Oh

Red Iri2 wrote:That's the point
I need to stop them before they take Sacramento

Oh god, my two largest cities aren't that far away from Seattle... Should we assist you?

Red Iri2 wrote:Covert
The Irisian Gov't sends a message to the FRGT Gov't
Move your ships please ok thank you.
Not Covert
In the mean time, US rebels begin to plan in Southern Mexico where they are being given Asylum to reunite the old United States. Their first target is going to be Sacramento and then to Seattle.

The FRGT kindly replies and moves its ships towards LA at a 25km distance. The same warning and ranges apply.

Romoan wrote:BASA news
The BASA chairman is happy to announce that MSLV test experiment LEX(Landing experiment) had successfully been conducted.
It will be mostly reusable and cost effective. Also it will be a super heavy lift space Vehicle. It can go beyond Mars with payload of 1300kg.

Also the Best 01 Government is happy to announce for two satellite lauches of Azania. More details would be shared by The United States of Azania

Special News Bulletin

Good evening. With the latest news out of Romoan, today finally marks the launching of the Wezulu satellites. After over a year of development, construction, assembly, shipping, and signing agreements, the Azanian National Space Agency (ANSA) is proud to announce the completion of the program. Today marks a momentous step not just for Azania, but for all of Africa and mankind, as the Wezulu program is sure to further our shared knowledge of cosmic and atmospheric phenomena, and connect Azania further to the international community of science. Wezulu I is planned for low earth orbit and the study of atmospheric conditions, and has already been sponsored by several news forecast networks, including our very own AZBC. Wezulu II meanwhile, is to be the much more ambitious high earth orbit mission, solely for the purpose of scientific observation and discovery of space weather and other celestial phenomena near the Moon and other objects in high earth orbit. Azanians far and wide are all gathered today to witness the launch on live broadcast here on AZBC News, and all channels nationwide. In anticipation of the launch, renowned artist Siki Jo-Ann has announced a collaboration with Sonni Nanini, Mthobisi Tyangase, and Jesse Clegg in an upcoming song dedicated to the Wezulu satellites. We go live now to Romoan for the final countdown of the launch.

-Fredrich Jabulani
AZBC LIVE News
AZBC Broadcasting Center, Johannesburg, AZ

Greater Taggart wrote:The FRGT kindly replies and moves its ships towards LA at a 25km distance. The same warning and ranges apply.

Thank you Tag

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:Oh god, my two largest cities aren't that far away from Seattle... Should we assist you?

When this goes public and they actually start acting maybe
also all of the conversation about the terrorists is OOC my government doesn't know about them yet

Ladinacem Andia wrote:Greetings all Blackstar nations interested in the first interregional Wargames!

After some discussion, Taggart and I have decided on the rules for the first Wargame, hosted right here in Italy! There will be 6 participants in this wargame, not counting Taggart and myself. Applicants should submit their COMPLETED military factbooks to myself by 11:59 PM (Central Time), on March 2nd (IRL). Winners will be chosen based on the quality of said factbooks.

Winners will send a delegation of a maximum of 10,000 infantry, with the only allows vehicles being unarmed LAVs, Helicopters, and Boats. Absolutely zero live ammunition will be allowed. A coin flip will determine the spot of the nation as a defender or a attacker for the first round of competition. Defenders will be given points across the chosen area that they are to defend until either the end of the time period or the elimination of the other time. Likewise, the Attackers will recon and attack those places, attempting to seize and hold all of them before the time runs out or until they eliminate the enemy.

As of now, applicants are welcome to send their COMPLETED military factbooks to myself for review. Winners will be announced on March 3rd (IRL)! Thank you!

i have my factbooks done so yeah but can you look at them

Pateto wrote:i have my factbooks done so yeah but can you look at them

Didn't you get RP banned?

Red Iri2 wrote:Didn't you get RP banned?

no

just suspended to sunday

Pateto wrote:just suspended to sunday

Didnít you get suspended for one week?

Red Iri2 wrote:When this goes public and they actually start acting maybe
also all of the conversation about the terrorists is OOC my government doesn't know about them yet

yeah ok,

Coretas wrote:Didnít you get suspended for one week?

Yeah, Pateto actually got suspended for a week.

Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:yeah ok,
Yeah, Pateto actually got suspended for a week.

Well ,that means his suspension is over on Thursday, not Sunday

Coretas wrote:Well ,that means his suspension is over on Thursday, not Sunday

This is correct

Coretas wrote:Well ,that means his suspension is over on Thursday, not Sunday

Yes, that's true.

Coretas wrote:Well ,that means his suspension is over on Thursday, not Sunday

no its actualy on wensday

Pateto wrote:no its actualy on wensday

Well two people confirmed that itís on Thursday, and one of them is a mod

Pateto

look it started on thursday after wensday you count from them 7 days thursday friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wensday

Pateto wrote:look it started on thursday after wensday you count from them 7 days thursday friday saturday sunday monday tusday wensday

Yes, but Iím pretty sure your suspension ends the second it is Thursday(correct me if Iím wrong)

so stop tryin add a extra day you can even ask italy it ends on wensday

Coretas wrote:Yes, but Iím pretty sure your suspension ends the second it is Thursday(correct me if Iím wrong)

i think it would end on wensday but you would have to ask italy

«12. . .372373374375376377378. . .665666»

Advertisement