by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Bluecrown Keep Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .100101102103104105106. . .788789»

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:Raw mode?

their is a button at the bottom a factbook page that says Raw, click it and you see all the Code, then you copy and paste it (if Raw doesn't appear click the factbook title and it will)

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:their is a button at the bottom a factbook page that says Raw, click it and you see all the Code, then you copy and paste it (if Raw doesn't appear click the factbook title and it will)

Heh

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:uh no need to worry i'm working on Someone else Right Now, but once i get to you (if ever) ill tell you

If ever? And you never told me how this is useful/works

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:If ever? And ok 👌

Factbooks Take Time and I first want to do Sorianora and Caesar

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:Factbooks Take Time and I first want to do Sorianora and Caesar

Ok

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:Factbooks Take Time and I first want to do Sorianora and Caesar

Yay Iím special!

*eats cheese out of bag and waits for new post*

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:Ok Announcement, I'm gonna be Working on overview Factbooks for nations in the region who don't have one

The First One I shall Create is Caesar von Bingen or The Holy Roman Empire under Caesar von Bingen II. I will also be using Your Factbooks as references.

Oh christ, Good Luck.

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:*eats cheese out of bag and waits for new post*

*while also wondering wether or not to rp*

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:Oh christ, Good Luck.

do you care if the Bingens become Bingen-Habsburg

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:do you care if the Bingens become Bingen-Habsburg

I don't mind.

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:*while also wondering wether or not to rp*

That means Iím asking if itís worth writing rp tonight

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:Where in China? South or North, East or West?

South

Yes Humans Are Recyclable wrote:That means Iím asking if itís worth writing rp tonight

Oh never mind Goodnight

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:Nice.

Caesar i have a Question for you, Do you have a Name and Title for your Head of Government

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:Caesar i have a Question for you, Do you have a Name and Title for your Head of Government

I had a brain fart, Could you speciy and remind me of what that is?

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:I had a brain fart, Could you speciy and remind me of what that is?

ie the Name of your Prime Minister

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:ie the Name of your Prime Minister

Wihelm Jaeger Krause, Title is just Chancellor, Though in actuality is just the duties of a Prime Minister.

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:Wihelm Jaeger Krause, Title is just Chancellor, Though in actuality is just the duties of a Prime Minister.

ok then

alright here it is so far, with an almost completed sidebar

Home Page

General Overview

General Information

International Relations

Embassy Programme


The Holy Roman Empire of
The German Nation


Flag

Coat of Arms

National Anthem: Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.
Link

Motto: Eternal Beauty to the East


Geological Location

Capital
and largest city

Vienna

Official language
and national language

German

Minority Languages

Czech
Dutch
Danish
Polish
Italian
Slovenian

Ethnic Groups

89% German
3% Slovenian
2% Polish
1% Other

Religion

31% Catholics
39% Protestant
30% Other

Demonym

German

Membership

Germany
Austria
Slovenia
Poland
Czechia
Italy
Luxembourg

Government

Absolute Semi-Elective Monarchy

‣ Holy Roman Emperor
‣ Chancellor

Caesar von Habsburg-Bingen
Wihelm Jaeger Krause

Legislature:

Imperial Diet

‣ Upper House
‣ Lower House

House of Lords
House of Deputies

Area
‣ Water (%)

332,170 km2
2.34%

Population
‣ Density

116,752,407
351 per km

Currency

Krone

Time Zone
‣ Summer (DST)

Central European Time
Central European Summer Time

Date Format

DMY (Day, Month, Year)

Driving Side

Right

Calling Code

+43

ISO 3166 code

HRE

Internet TLD

.hre


The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation, commonly called the Holy Roman Empire or simply Germany, is a Sovereign Nation in Central Europe. They are one of the Worlds Great Powers and is currently a Member of the Central Powers, with various Spheres of Influence in Southern and Eastern Europe. Its also a Military Powerhouse, with Germans feeling very Proud of their Marshal History. The Holy Roman Empire is bordered to the North by the North and Baltic Seas with the Nordic Empire, to the West by the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Kingdom of Hungary, to the West by the French Commune and United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and to the South by the United States of Italy. The Holy Roman Empire has an Area of 332,170 kilometres, as being one of the Largest Sovereign Nations in the World, and also has one of the Largest Populations on Earth, with nearly 117 Million Citizens. Under the Habsburg-Bingen Dynasty, The Holy Roman Empire is in an Personal Union and Alliance with the Kingdom of Hungary and the Grand Duchy of Croatia, both are Members of the Central Powers.

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation is a respected and prestigious Nation, with a History spanning millennia. The Area was originally inhabited by Germanic Tribes, which came into Contact the Roman Empire. Over the course of Centuries, the Roman Army attempted to Conquer Germania, but was defeated every time by Germanic Tribes. Shortly after the Collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 476 CE, Germanic Tribes adopted and Modified Latin Traditions, and formed various of New Tribes and Kingdoms. One of these Kingdoms, Francia which had previously Integrated Gaul, managed to Conquer Northern Italy and Germania, and King Charlemagne was proclaimed The Emperor of the West, or Roman Emperor. Shortly after him and his Sons Rule, His Grandsons divided the Empire into Three Sectors, The Western One was to become France, The Southern Sector to become Italy, and the Eastern Sector to become Germany. Nearly a Century Later, German King Otto 1st, was crowned Holy Roman Emperor, and founded the state, The Holy Roman Empire. The Holy Roman Empire (HRE for Short) would be Ruled by Various of Imperial Families, until Maximilian von Habsburg managed to become Holy Roman Emperor, and his Dynasty would continue for the Remaining Centuries. During this time however, The Protestant Reformation would begin, and would begin to move Northern Germany away from the Catholic Church, and would adopt Protestantism. 300 years later, A New Power would attempt to Rise in the HRE in the from of Prussia. They attempted to Seize the Hapsburg Territory of Silesia, but was Defeated and with an Alliance with the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, Prussia was Defeated and Dismantled. In 1806, General Napoleon Bonaparte of France, would defeat Austria and would temporary dismantle the HRE, and would create various of Puppet States and would Annex German Lands. However a Decade Later, the European Powers would defeat France, and the Holy Roman Empire would reform, receiving Reforms that Increased National Unity and Stability, merging Principalities with other States. In the late 1800's The Holy Roman Empire attempted to Colonize Parts of Africa and Oceania, being able to Seize Territories in Southern, Western, and Eastern Africa, as well as North Papua New Guinea in Oceania. However in 1914, The HRE would battle in the Great War with the Ottoman Empire, and Hungary, against France, Russia, and Britain. By 1918 The Holy Roman Empire would surrender, the Monarchy would Abdicate becoming the German Confederation, and a Decade Later the Economy would Crash. However, Monarchist Restoration Parties would launch, and would soon Unite into the Royalist Alliance, and after gaining support of the Conservative Government, would restore the Monarchy under Kaiser Otto von Habsburg. A Decade After, the Holy Roman Empire would join the United Kingdom, Japan, and United Netherlands and Defeat the Nationalists in Italy, China, Turkey, and Russia. With New Tensions between the Holy Roman Empire and The United States of Italy, as well as the Growing Cold War with the French Commune, Peoples Republic of China and Ottoman Soviet Republic, the Future of the Habsburg's Empire is at a Risk never seen Before, but will still Continue to be Prosperous and Glorious for the Reich.

The Greater German Reich is a European Power, with a First World Rate Economy and Armed Forces. It is able to project its Power and Influence on an International Scale, with its Powerful and Massive Army and Notably Focuses on retaining its Influence in Regions Currently allied to The Holy Roman Empire, and other Nations that have Adopted the Ideas of Monarchism and Feudalism. It is currently active in the Middle East, where it is at Armed Conflict with Groups attempting to join the French Communist Sphere of Influence, Allying with the Middle Eastern Monarchies, to prevent French Influence in Africa and Syria to spread to Iraq and the Arabian Peninsula. However with the defeat of the Iraqi Red Army i, Germany has attempting to use Counter terrorism Operations in Africa, however with Limited Success. Recently, Germany has been trying to expand its Influence in Asia to stop the Advancements of Chinese-Turkish Influence, hoping a Pact of Mutual Support and Non Aggression with The Korean Republic, Dominion of India, and Dutch East Indies.

Etymology


Politics and Government


Economic Policies and Structure


Cultural Practices and Norms


Social Views


Miscellaneous Facts



Original template by The Brytish Isles. Template is found here.
Read factbook

Plus Nova Imperii wrote:alright here it is so far, with an almost completed sidebar

Home Page

General Overview

General Information

International Relations

Embassy Programme


The Holy Roman Empire of
The German Nation


Flag

Coat of Arms

National Anthem: Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.
Link

Motto: Eternal Beauty to the East


Geological Location

Capital
and largest city

Vienna

Official language
and national language

German

Minority Languages

Czech
Dutch
Danish
Polish
Italian
Slovenian

Ethnic Groups

89% German
3% Slovenian
2% Polish
1% Other

Religion

31% Catholics
39% Protestant
30% Other

Demonym

German

Membership

Germany
Austria
Slovenia
Poland
Czechia
Italy
Luxembourg

Government

Absolute Semi-Elective Monarchy

‣ Holy Roman Emperor
‣ Chancellor

Caesar von Habsburg-Bingen
Wihelm Jaeger Krause

Legislature:

Imperial Diet

‣ Upper House
‣ Lower House

House of Lords
House of Deputies

Area
‣ Water (%)

332,170 km2
2.34%

Population
‣ Density

116,752,407
351 per km

Currency

Krone

Time Zone
‣ Summer (DST)

Central European Time
Central European Summer Time

Date Format

DMY (Day, Month, Year)

Driving Side

Right

Calling Code

+43

ISO 3166 code

HRE

Internet TLD

.hre


The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation, commonly called the Holy Roman Empire or simply Germany, is a Sovereign Nation in Central Europe. They are one of the Worlds Great Powers and is currently a Member of the Central Powers, with various Spheres of Influence in Southern and Eastern Europe. Its also a Military Powerhouse, with Germans feeling very Proud of their Marshal History. The Holy Roman Empire is bordered to the North by the North and Baltic Seas with the Nordic Empire, to the West by the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Kingdom of Hungary, to the West by the French Commune and United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and to the South by the United States of Italy. The Holy Roman Empire has an Area of 332,170 kilometres, as being one of the Largest Sovereign Nations in the World, and also has one of the Largest Populations on Earth, with nearly 117 Million Citizens. Under the Habsburg-Bingen Dynasty, The Holy Roman Empire is in an Personal Union and Alliance with the Kingdom of Hungary and the Grand Duchy of Croatia, both are Members of the Central Powers.

The Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation is a respected and prestigious Nation, with a History spanning millennia. The Area was originally inhabited by Germanic Tribes, which came into Contact the Roman Empire. Over the course of Centuries, the Roman Army attempted to Conquer Germania, but was defeated every time by Germanic Tribes. Shortly after the Collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 476 CE, Germanic Tribes adopted and Modified Latin Traditions, and formed various of New Tribes and Kingdoms. One of these Kingdoms, Francia which had previously Integrated Gaul, managed to Conquer Northern Italy and Germania, and King Charlemagne was proclaimed The Emperor of the West, or Roman Emperor. Shortly after him and his Sons Rule, His Grandsons divided the Empire into Three Sectors, The Western One was to become France, The Southern Sector to become Italy, and the Eastern Sector to become Germany. Nearly a Century Later, German King Otto 1st, was crowned Holy Roman Emperor, and founded the state, The Holy Roman Empire. The Holy Roman Empire (HRE for Short) would be Ruled by Various of Imperial Families, until Maximilian von Habsburg managed to become Holy Roman Emperor, and his Dynasty would continue for the Remaining Centuries. During this time however, The Protestant Reformation would begin, and would begin to move Northern Germany away from the Catholic Church, and would adopt Protestantism. 300 years later, A New Power would attempt to Rise in the HRE in the from of Prussia. They attempted to Seize the Hapsburg Territory of Silesia, but was Defeated and with an Alliance with the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, Prussia was Defeated and Dismantled. In 1806, General Napoleon Bonaparte of France, would defeat Austria and would temporary dismantle the HRE, and would create various of Puppet States and would Annex German Lands. However a Decade Later, the European Powers would defeat France, and the Holy Roman Empire would reform, receiving Reforms that Increased National Unity and Stability, merging Principalities with other States. In the late 1800's The Holy Roman Empire attempted to Colonize Parts of Africa and Oceania, being able to Seize Territories in Southern, Western, and Eastern Africa, as well as North Papua New Guinea in Oceania. However in 1914, The HRE would battle in the Great War with the Ottoman Empire, and Hungary, against France, Russia, and Britain. By 1918 The Holy Roman Empire would surrender, the Monarchy would Abdicate becoming the German Confederation, and a Decade Later the Economy would Crash. However, Monarchist Restoration Parties would launch, and would soon Unite into the Royalist Alliance, and after gaining support of the Conservative Government, would restore the Monarchy under Kaiser Otto von Habsburg. A Decade After, the Holy Roman Empire would join the United Kingdom, Japan, and United Netherlands and Defeat the Nationalists in Italy, China, Turkey, and Russia. With New Tensions between the Holy Roman Empire and The United States of Italy, as well as the Growing Cold War with the French Commune, Peoples Republic of China and Ottoman Soviet Republic, the Future of the Habsburg's Empire is at a Risk never seen Before, but will still Continue to be Prosperous and Glorious for the Reich.

The Greater German Reich is a European Power, with a First World Rate Economy and Armed Forces. It is able to project its Power and Influence on an International Scale, with its Powerful and Massive Army and Notably Focuses on retaining its Influence in Regions Currently allied to The Holy Roman Empire, and other Nations that have Adopted the Ideas of Monarchism and Feudalism. It is currently active in the Middle East, where it is at Armed Conflict with Groups attempting to join the French Communist Sphere of Influence, Allying with the Middle Eastern Monarchies, to prevent French Influence in Africa and Syria to spread to Iraq and the Arabian Peninsula. However with the defeat of the Iraqi Red Army i, Germany has attempting to use Counter terrorism Operations in Africa, however with Limited Success. Recently, Germany has been trying to expand its Influence in Asia to stop the Advancements of Chinese-Turkish Influence, hoping a Pact of Mutual Support and Non Aggression with The Korean Republic, Dominion of India, and Dutch East Indies.

Etymology


Politics and Government


Economic Policies and Structure


Cultural Practices and Norms


Social Views


Miscellaneous Facts



Original template by The Brytish Isles. Template is found here.
Read factbook

Not bad, Also Very grateful.

Caesar Von Bingen wrote:Not bad, Also Very grateful.

your welcome, of course the flag will be resized and the Map will be Added in, i'm gonna go work on a state map for you now

«12. . .100101102103104105106. . .788789»

Advertisement