WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
British Overseas Territories is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in British Overseas Territories
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, British Overseas Territories is ranked 4,097th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Premier Governor||Benevolent Dictatorship Temporary Liberal State of Emergency||“God Save The Queen”|
- : Embassy established between Malvinas and British Overseas Territories.
- : Embassy cancelled between Port Louis and British Overseas Territories.
- : Embassy established between British Overseas Territories and Port Stanley.
- : Embassy cancelled between The holy see and British Overseas Territories.
- : The Queen's State of Falklands UK of the region Malvinas agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Premier Governor proposed constructing embassies with Malvinas.
- : The Queen's State of Premier Governor agreed to construct embassies with Port Stanley.
- : The Queen's State of Premier Governor ordered the closure of embassies between British Overseas Territories and Port Louis.
- : The Queendom of Walebone Cove of the region Port Stanley proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Lyz of the region The holy see ordered the closure of its embassy in British Overseas Territories.
British Overseas Territories Regional Message Board
I was here seven years ago when BOT was a LOT bigger.
Back in the day, I had usually parked a few puppets in the regions that I controlled. I now just have the founder, and because I do not recruit, the region just sits there. If someone comes along, and they stay, I allow them to do so, but I have no idea why they would want to.