WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan is ranked 24,077th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The What you seek is seeking you of Brahmajala Sutra||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise Normal||“Each flower supports a hundred million worlds”|
|2.||The Asraya-Paravrtti of Dharmadatu||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“All Things Are Empty Not A Thing Holy”|
- : Buddhists ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Cascadia Soviet and Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan.
- : The Asraya-Paravrtti of Dharmadatu agreed to construct embassies with The Cascadia Soviet.
- : The Pagan Commune of Torregal of the region The Cascadia Soviet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Vamachara Gaṇarajya of Ganapatyadesh of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Asraya-Paravrtti of Dharmadatu arrived from Osiris.
- : The Asraya-Paravrtti of Dharmadatu ceased to exist.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Intramarine Realm of Pygania of the region Pecan Sandies proposed constructing embassies.
Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan Regional Message Board
Post by Crazy old hobo suppressed by Aemon targaryen.
Well hello my friends! I am here to talk to you about The Brotherhood of Malice it's a wonderful place filled with butterflies and unicorns and children. Oh did we not mention they're all dead? Because they totally are. Well hope to see you there! :D
First, there is a Mountain, then there is no Mountain, then there is...
Donovan - There is a Mountain
The purple sage, Ikkyu sojun, and Brahmajala Sutra