by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Callista Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,2041,2051,2061,2071,2081,2091,210. . .1,7241,725»

Post by Nooooooooooooooo suppressed by Arisyan.

Forgive me for triple posting, but there is much spam on forum

The Dream of Kirby wrote:*bakes cookies*

*sits*

Nooooooooooooooo: WARNED FOR TRIPLE POSTING! I DONT CARE IF THERE WAS SPAM ON THE FORUMS, DONT BRING IT HERE.

If someone gives me 100 legendaries I will do face reveal (not a scam)

Lands of Ann wrote:JOJ TOOK CALLISTESE ROYAL DEFENSE FORCE

Because you did so much with it...man what a loss

Dominioan wrote:Because you did so much with it...man what a loss

Tragedy of the century? No that isnít right. Tragedy of the decade? Nah. Tragedy of the year? Mmm not really. Tragedy of the month? Nope. Tragedy of the week? Absolutely no. Tragedy of the day? Hmmmmmm I donít think so. Wait I got it, tragedy of the hour.

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:Tragedy of the century? No that isnít right. Tragedy of the decade? Nah. Tragedy of the year? Mmm not really. Tragedy of the month? Nope. Tragedy of the week? Absolutely no. Tragedy of the day? Hmmmmmm I donít think so. Wait I got it, tragedy of the hour.

Tragedy of the second actually. Oh wait, sorry, forgot. My dog couldn't find his squeaky toy, that beats this out.

Dominioan wrote:Tragedy of the second actually. Oh wait, sorry, forgot. My dog couldn't find his squeaky toy, that beats this out.

Actually I just got called two times by the same person so I think I got the tragedy of the second

Dominioan wrote:Tragedy of the second actually. Oh wait, sorry, forgot. My dog couldn't find his squeaky toy, that beats this out.

Imagine having a dog, I just have a nagging cat.

Baloo Kingdom wrote:Imagine having a dog, I just have a nagging cat.

Well, im getting a dog in April, so...

Baloo Kingdom wrote:Imagine having a dog, I just have a nagging cat.

We have a cat too. He's a year old now, and...uh...he likes to ram his head into doors.

Arisyan wrote:Well, im getting a dog in April, so...

Good luck

Arisyan wrote:Well, im getting a dog in April, so...

Ah

Dominioan wrote:We have a cat too. He's a year old now, and...uh...he likes to ram his head into doors.

My cat is around 3-4, Iím not sure

Dominioan wrote:We have a cat too. He's a year old now, and...uh...he likes to ram his head into doors.

I currently have a trained fish called a pleco.

Arisyan wrote:I currently have a trained fish called a pleco.

Trained? What tricks can he do?

Arisyan wrote:I currently have a trained fish called a pleco.

I had a fish got from a fair as a kid that lived seven years before being mysteriously murdered and presumedly eaten by a second fish ironically named Voldemort

Rewriting lore before I even finished the one I was making. Probably wont make a factbook for a while though, because im tired of this s t u p i d computer deleting all of my work

Dominioan wrote:Rewriting lore before I even finished the one I was making. Probably wont make a factbook for a while though, because im tired of this s t u p i d computer deleting all of my work

Oof

Dominioan wrote:Rewriting lore before I even finished the one I was making. Probably wont make a factbook for a while though, because im tired of this s t u p i d computer deleting all of my work

hmm, I have a trick. open two NS tabs. keep one tab open for the factbook, and the other one for anything else that you want to do. And constantly copy and paste it once you reach a certain point.

Dominioan wrote:Trained? What tricks can he do?

It's actually a female, but she comes to the front of the tank whenever we put in her favourite food, a plecowafer, and eats it. She'll sometimes move it somewhere and come back to it for later. She'll also come to her spot where she gets the chip during the day too.

Arisyan wrote:hmm, I have a trick. open two NS tabs. keep one tab open for the factbook, and the other one for anything else that you want to do. And constantly copy and paste it once you reach a certain point.

It's actually a female, but she comes to the front of the tank whenever we put in her favourite food, a plecowafer, and eats it. She'll sometimes move it somewhere and come back to it for later. She'll also come to her spot where she gets the chip during the day too.

I actually do three tabs. Factbook, checking everything else (templates, other lore, e.t.c.), and everything else.

t h e c h i p

Arisyan wrote:Well, im getting a dog in April, so...

Dog is pog

«12. . .1,2041,2051,2061,2071,2081,2091,210. . .1,7241,725»

Advertisement