by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .91,14891,14991,15091,15191,15291,15391,154. . .91,29591,296»

Landerven wrote:Thank you, I hope so too. I know this is so childish but I'm TERREFIED of moths. Spiders are better than moths. There wings and everything creep me out!

with me its reverse

moths are good bois

spiders be evil

Landerven and Juzur al-qamar

Alzarikstan wrote:I made him younger.

Catherine is 53 :)

Ranponian and Juzur al-qamar

Ranponian wrote:with me its reverse

moths are good bois

spiders be evil

Both are evil. I think I fear them more becuse one attacked me in the face and it stuk with me...

Ranponian and Juzur al-qamar

Metropolitan Francais wrote:| Defense Minister Parly | "Wonderful. Assuming that we already have at least 15 Eurofighters readily available and the rest of the ground equipment in surplus, the first shipment should arrive in a few days. I'll get in contact with Constructions Mécaniques de Normandie shipyard and inquire on the construction of the two FREMM frigates. The ground equipment will all be delivered via train along with the equipment being used by French soldiers."

Catherine That's wonderful, news I'm very pleased with what I'm hearing I will have to come see france very soon to show our stance with the French and the eu.

Ranponian, Metropolitan Francais, and Juzur al-qamar

Landerven wrote:Thank you, I hope so too. I know this is so childish but I'm TERREFIED of moths. Spiders are better than moths. There wings and everything creep me out!

How do we know this isn’t Moth posting?

Victoria Harbor, Ranponian, Landerven, and Juzur al-qamar

New Iredale wrote:Hello 👋🏻, the most hated CoLian is back!

Omg it's you :D

Ranponian and Juzur al-qamar

MECO MECO wrote:| Middle East Cooperation Organisation - 2nd Annual Budget ( BREAKDOWN OF FUNDS ) - Budget for 2019/2021 |

HOUSE OF EQUALITY DRAFT PROPOSAL

| Breakdown of Funding |

Iran gives 29,400,000,000 ( 70.1% ) to the Budget.

Arabia gives 5 505 499 999 ( 13.1% ) to the Budget.

Pakistan gives 2 202 200 000 ( 5.2% ) to the Budget.

Qatar gives 1 339 799 999 ( 3.1% ) to the Budget.

Algeria gives 1 216 599 999 ( 2.9% ) to the Budget.

Syria gives 1 175 999 999 ( 2.8% ) to the Budget.

Sudan gives 1 092 700 000 ( 2.6% ) to the Budget.

-----

TOTAL BUDGET is 41 932 799 996.

------

BROKEN INTO Commission of Development / Commission of Land / Commission of Lifehood / Commission of Global MECO / Commission of Administration / Emergency Funds

-----

FUNDING BREAKDOWN per Country.

Pakistan will gain 12.920 Billion ( 30.8% )

Algeria will gain 8.380 Billion. ( 19.9% )

Sudan will gain 8.220 Billion. ( 19.6% )

Syria will gain 6.610 Billion. ( 15.7% )

Qatar will gain 1.910 Billion. ( 4.5% )

Arabia will gain 1.690 Billion. ( 4.0% )

Iran will gain 1.250 Billion. ( 2.9% )

---------

FUNDING BREAKDOWN per Commission.

--

Commission of Development - 19.0 Billion Budget.

    Pakistan gets 7.0 Billion / 36.8%

    Algeria gets 5.0 Billion / 26.3%

    Syria gets 3.2 Billion / 16.8%

    Sudan gets 2.1 Billion / 11.0%

    Arabia gets 1.0 Billion / 5.2%

    Qatar gets 600.0 Million / 3.1%

    Iran gets 100.0 Million / 0.5%

--

Commission of Land - 11.0 Billion Budget.

    Sudan gets 4.5 Billion / 40.9%

    Syria gets 2.1 Billion / 19.0%

    Pakistan gets 1.8 Billion / 16.3%

    Algeria gets 1.080 Billion / 9.8%

    Iran gets 1.0 Billion / 9.0%

    Arabia gets 300.0 Million / 2.7%

    Qatar gets 220.0 Million / 2.0%

--

Commission of Lifehood - 9.420 Billion Budget

    Pakistan gets 4.0 Billion / 43.7%

    Algeria gets 2.1 Billion / 22.8%

    Sudan gets 1.2 Billion / 13.0%

    Syria gets 1.0 Billion / 10.8%

    Qatar gets 740.0 Million / 8.0%

    Arabia gets 280.0 Million / 3.0%

    Iran gets 100.0 Million / 1.0%

--

Commission of Global MECO - 1.560 Billion Budget.

    Sudan gets 420.0 Million / 26.9%

    Qatar gets 350.0 Million / 22.4%

    Syria gets 310.0 Million / 19.8%

    Algeria gets 200.0 Million / 12.8%

    Pakistan gets 120 Million / 7.6%

    Arabia gets 110.0 Million / 7.0%

    Iran gets 50.0 Million / 3.2%

--

Commission of Administration - 490.0 Million Budget.

--

Emergency Funds - 462 799 996

-------

DO YOU VOTE

[ ] YES

[ ] NO

Khalmaria
Paseo
Zhvara
Landerven
Nileia
Aerestroka
Moroavia

[ The Republic of Sudan Votes Yes ]

Lemlar wrote:How do we know this isn’t Moth posting?

What is moth posting?

Juzur al-qamar

New Iredale wrote:Hello 👋🏻, the most hated CoLian is back!

You’ve got some close competition from Lux Lumen!

Juzur al-qamar

I saw a close up of a moth and I started breathing heavily. I'm crazy.....and help

Juzur al-qamar

Spain will be more harsher towards Right Wing Nationalism.

I need to take a time to write the bunch of rp i have in my head.

Bulgarian Romanian Republic and Juzur al-qamar

Bulgaria news

Russia has almost completed the reconstruction of the nuclear plant program near the river , As the equipment Bulgaria purchased from Russia is being shipped into the nation per agreement,

Catherine met with france , is changing the currency over to the euro , France will be working on a brand new plant in Sofia soon as per agreement will be training some Bulgarian troops as for some military equipment shall be purchased per agreement for 15 percent less

Catherine states France was very generous to Bulgaria and is willing to assist the medici regime at any time needed

Catherine is planning a visit to The french capital Paris to show her support for france and the EU.

New Iredale wrote:Hello 👋🏻, the most hated CoLian is back!

We have a lot of new members, including me, been here three months. We no longer hate you *>*

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:We have a lot of new members, including me, been here three months. We no longer hate you *>*

simp

Emperor Pedro V has completed his review of the cabinet and weaned out all non loyal members. As for the parliament, Pedro V had created a new law requiring each MP to be loyal to the emperor and his views first, then their own ideals/policies. Bolsonaro has completed his review and will be remaining as the first State Leader in which he'll move on to the Ministry of Defence as Minister of Defence considering his background. Pedro V will appoint his son, Prince Alfonso, as State Leader, fully granting the royals the executive. Prince Alfonso will be invested Prince of São Paulo, and receive the formal title: Prince Alfonso of São Paulo, Duke of Porto Alegre, Duke of Manaus, First in Line of the House of Braganza. Pedro V also invites Putin, Alzarikstan to his summer home in Rio Grande do Sul.

Lemlar wrote:Emperor Pedro V has completed his review of the cabinet and weaned out all non loyal members. As for the parliament, Pedro V had created a new law requiring each MP to be loyal to the emperor and his views first, then their own ideals/policies. Bolsonaro has completed his review and will be remaining as the first State Leader in which he'll move on to the Ministry of Defence as Minister of Defence considering his background. Pedro V will appoint his son, Prince Alfonso, as State Leader, fully granting the royals the executive. Prince Alfonso will be invested Prince of São Paulo, and receive the formal title: Prince Alfonso of São Paulo, Duke of Porto Alegre, Duke of Manaus, First in Line of the House of Braganza. Pedro V also invites Putin, Alzarikstan to his summer home in Rio Grande do Sul.

You’re part of the Movement too ?

The United Solar States wrote:You’re part of the Movement too ?

cut out the mentions ffs

Post self-deleted by An Ioslainnd.

Lemlar wrote:Emperor Pedro V has completed his review of the cabinet and weaned out all non loyal members. As for the parliament, Pedro V had created a new law requiring each MP to be loyal to the emperor and his views first, then their own ideals/policies. Bolsonaro has completed his review and will be remaining as the first State Leader in which he'll move on to the Ministry of Defence as Minister of Defence considering his background. Pedro V will appoint his son, Prince Alfonso, as State Leader, fully granting the royals the executive. Prince Alfonso will be invested Prince of São Paulo, and receive the formal title: Prince Alfonso of São Paulo, Duke of Porto Alegre, Duke of Manaus, First in Line of the House of Braganza. Pedro V also invites Putin, Alzarikstan to his summer home in Rio Grande do Sul.

| The United States considers the rise of a new dictatorship in Brazil to be a danger to security of the Americas, The erosion of Brazilian democracy will no longer go unchecked and invited the leaders of South American nations to a summit to address the growing concern. |

Nevbrejnovitz
Agrariah

The United Solar States wrote:You’re part of the Movement too ?

i've had this "movement" since way before you came here lol.

Paramountica wrote:| The United States considers the rise of a new dictatorship in Brazil to be a danger to security of the Americas, The erosion of Brazilian democracy will no longer go unchecked and invited the leaders of South American nations to a summit to address the growing concern. |

Nevbrejnovitz
Agrariah

My emperor has all the pro south american views and has started to give actual assistance to the lost peoples: natives, newly joined guarani citizens, etc.

Khalmaria wrote:cut out the mentions ffs

I was on my phone, and I couldnt cut out the mentions.

Juzur al-qamar

Well i got banned from the WA... again

Juzur al-qamar wrote:Well i got banned from the WA... again

lol

Crazybloxian Empire and Juzur al-qamar

Juzur al-qamar

Khalmaria wrote:lol

N o

«12. . .91,14891,14991,15091,15191,15291,15391,154. . .91,29591,296»

Advertisement