by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Conch Kingdom Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,9081,9091,9101,9111,9121,9131,914. . .1,9741,975»

United States of Gondor wrote:No it's not! :)

I wanna see a skirt made out of the material they make pool noodles out of.

Supero Omnia wrote:...that is almost purposely aimed at recruiting younger people...

It is?

Duby wrote:I wanna see a skirt made out of the material they make pool noodles out of.

You know they made dresses out of duct tape?

August wrote:It is?

I guess aimed at recruiting pretty much anyone including younger people.

United States of Gondor wrote:You know they made dresses out of duct tape?

Sounds horribly perfect.

Duby wrote:I wanna see a skirt made out of the material they make pool noodles out of.

umm, what did I just wander into...? ;)

Hubdova wrote:umm, what did I just wander into...? ;)

A normal conversation between Gondor and I.

Duby wrote:Sounds horribly perfect.

They did it last year for proms... it was a whole social media thing

Hubdova wrote:umm, what did I just wander into...? ;)

Don't worry about it :)

Duby wrote:A normal conversation between Gondor and I.

Ah, sounds very normal...

United States of Gondor wrote:They did it last year for proms... it was a whole social media thing
Don't worry about it :)

Shows how much I know about social media fads.

Hubdova wrote:Ah, sounds very normal...

We've gone into deeper conversations.

Hubdova wrote:Ah, sounds very normal...

This is mild

Duby wrote:Shows how much I know about social media fads. We've gone into deeper conversations.

Yeah, they were very cool!

United States of Gondor wrote:This is mild
Yeah, they were very cool!

But did you wear one?

Duby wrote:But did you wear one?

No... we didn't have prom... it got cancelled :(

United States of Gondor wrote:No... we didn't have prom... it got cancelled :(

Never been to prom, ours is coming up pretty soon too.

Duby wrote:Never been to prom, ours is coming up pretty soon too.

We are supposed to have it this year, if we don't my class may riot, (we're seniors) so if we don't get it this year. We won't get it

United States of Gondor wrote:We are supposed to have it this year, if we don't my class may riot, (we're seniors) so if we don't get it this year. We won't get it

Dang, usually our prom is closed to only Juniors and Seniors. But they widened it to the whole highschool end, don't get the hub bub about prom though.

Duby wrote:Dang, usually our prom is closed to only Juniors and Seniors. But they widened it to the whole highschool end, don't get the hub bub about prom though.

Our prom is only for Juniors and Seniors, but Freshman and Sophomores can come if they are invited by a Junior or Senior

United States of Gondor wrote:Our prom is only for Juniors and Seniors, but Freshman and Sophomores can come if they are invited by a Junior or Senior

Sounds neato, but I doubt juniors and seniors would ever invite Freshman.

Duby wrote:Sounds neato, but I doubt juniors and seniors would ever invite Freshman.

Well... actually I did, last year I couldn't find a date, my gf at the time didn't want to go with me, and I invited a couple of other people (or tried too, I just got nervous) and then I asked someone who at one point was part of my section in band (I was her section leader) but she moved away. So I invited her, she's a Sophomore now

United States of Gondor wrote:Well... actually I did, last year I couldn't find a date, my gf at the time didn't want to go with me, and I invited a couple of other people (or tried too, I just got nervous) and then I asked someone who at one point was part of my section in band (I was her section leader) but she moved away. So I invited her, she's a Sophomore now

Sounds interesting. Here at our school no one above freshman can stand being near freshman. I doubt that'd ever happen at our school, I know many kids in my class dropped band class specifically to get away from freshman.

Liberto-Ancapistan wrote:I am deeply, sincerely offended

Cle Brait wrote:Cry some more.

Why are you quoting the spammer? That makes cleanup much harder.

DON'T QUOTE THE DAMN SPAMMERS!

Duby wrote:Sounds interesting. Here at our school no one above freshman can stand being near freshman. I doubt that'd ever happen at our school, I know many kids in my class dropped band class specifically to get away from freshman.

Well my school is also very small (Were talking my class has 30 people) so that may be the difference

United States of Gondor wrote:Well my school is also very small (Were talking my class has 30 people) so that may be the difference

I'm in a school of probably only 120ish down at the highschool end, my class is the biggest with about 25 kids. So smol school here too.

Duby wrote:I'm in a school of probably only 120ish down at the highschool end, my class is the biggest with about 25 kids. So smol school here too.

Well... that's not it then lol, ig we just have a different opinion about Freshmen then other schools. My class basically all agree that the class below us is the absolute worse, the teachers agree with us.

United States of Gondor wrote:Well... that's not it then lol, ig we just have a different opinion about Freshmen then other schools. My class basically all agree that the class below us is the absolute worse, the teachers agree with us.

Juniors and freshman are the two most hated classes usually. Juniors are always basically jerks cause they're near the top, and freshman just talk big.

«12. . .1,9081,9091,9101,9111,9121,9131,914. . .1,9741,975»

Advertisement