by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederacy of Layem Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .784785786787788789790. . .826827»

Basically Mini America wrote:I already beat you 110 times and lowered your win rate to 11.7%, Mass. Don't make me obliterate you to a 0.1% win rate, because I will.

Oh? Flexing your power and win rate, eh?

You are like a little man

WATCH THIS.

Post self-deleted by The Final Sith Order.

The Final Sith Order wrote:Oh? Flexing your power and win rate, eh?

You are like a little baby,

WATCH THIS.

What is goin on?

The Final Sith Order wrote:Oh? Flexing your power and win rate, eh?

You are like a little baby,

WATCH THIS.

I'm coming back for you, you SOB. And when I do, it's gonna be painful for you

Fun story that happened today:
So in the Sosig server(which you should join) our current MoFA said some disgusting sexual things(making him a hypocrite because he violated that he would censor sexual talk on layemese servers) was locked from viewing other channel,left came back to get an invite and mass pinged and when he was banned from the server for mass pinging he got his friends to raid the server and spam a nude blue guy in the main chat, that's our current MoFA folks, i hope you're happy for electing a salt filled hypocritical child and not Nexus who would actually do what he said he would in his dispatch i hope this is the MoFA you wanted 'cus it's what you got

Basically Mini America wrote:I'm coming back for you, you SOB. And when I do, it's gonna be painful for you

Oh ok

State of Greater Burgundy wrote:What is goin on?

I think they're just joking around.

Layem wrote:I think they're just joking around.

That makes sense, honestly I got scared of mini America’s call that he will take revenge

Xinzostan wrote:I finally won

cut off 1 head, 3 more grow

these people are abusing me, and i dont like it. BMA listen to my telegram.

Stephaniesland wrote:Don't make me beat you in challenge mode again.

this is why i sometimes hate life, but why ME? DO SOMEONE ELSE THATS WEAKER THEN ME IM JUST TRYING TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ABUSES.

The separationists party of mac-ong kong wrote:I've come back to do an... investigation...
I might stay here, but something's gone wrong.

Vultuca wrote:cut off 1 head, 3 more grow

Anyway
How are you?

I think we all need a nice slice of pie to calm down with 😋🥧

Massechusetts wrote:this is why i sometimes hate life, but why ME? DO SOMEONE ELSE THATS WEAKER THEN ME IM JUST TRYING TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT ABUSES.

If it makes you feel better, I taught the good ol’ US of Mini-A(merica) a “lesson” on something like this. Now, I have to remain vigilant, but hey, if you want to have a higher win rate then grind, grind, and grind more.

Why do you hate your life because of some website anyway?

Tortugashima wrote:I think we all need a nice slice of pie to calm down with 😋🥧

Well spoken. Really.

The Final Sith Order wrote:If it makes you feel better, I taught the good ol’ US of Mini-A(merica) a “lesson” on something like this. Now, I have to remain vigilant, but hey, if you want to have a higher win rate then grind, grind, and grind more.

Why do you hate your life because of some website anyway?

Well spoken. Really.

not this web, its the many things i gotta do at home, its complicated.

Massechusetts wrote:not this web, its the many things i gotta do at home, its complicated.

Ah ok

So you are fine if I obliterate your winning rate to -0.001%?

The Final Sith Order wrote:Ah ok

So you are fine if I obliterate your winning rate to -0.001%?

my guy don't do it. It's not the jedi way

The Final Sith Order wrote:Ah ok

So you are fine if I obliterate your winning rate to -0.001%?

no i want to keep my score.

HEY LAYEM
Have you or anyone you know been wronged recently and you are looking to bring it to court? You need Cowboy Philbop, Attorney at Law he’s here for you! Don’t hesitate call (860) LAW-PHIL now!!!!

Basically Mini America wrote:my guy don't do it. It's not the jedi way

You are right, it is not the Jedi way.

Massechusetts wrote:no i want to keep my score.

Alrighty then!

The Final Sith Order wrote:You are right, it is not the Jedi way.

Alrighty then!

FSO, but he's... Nice? Amazing

BethesdaSoftworks wrote:FSO, but he's... Nice? Amazing

Yes. It is quite rare

BethesdaSoftworks wrote:FSO, but he's... Nice? Amazing

Indeed I am rare

Basically Mini America wrote:Yes. It is quite rare

Indeed I am rare, but in the sense that meat can be rare

The Final Sith Order wrote:Indeed I am rare

Indeed I am rare, but in the sense that meat can be rare

Umm, wut? I'm not particularly sure how to take that.

Yo

«12. . .784785786787788789790. . .826827»

Advertisement