by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Confederacy of Layem Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .790791792793794795796. . .826827»

Massechusetts wrote:* slaps * CALM DOWN!? SA AND LAYEM CAN KILL US ANY DAY NOW, AND YOUR SAYING CALM DOWN!?

Only those who fail to plan will fall to them

Massechusetts wrote:* the leader of layem and SA was in there * DUDE TF KNOW WE BOTH WILL DIE!

Immortal and Invulnerable. The wonders of Divinity.

Anyway both you and BMA's shipments are enroute. I appreciate you shopping with South Acren Arms. Come back soon.

Hi

Xinzostan wrote:Hi

hello

Hello

Nequan wrote:Hello

Hello

What if we have open borders with each other

Malaware wrote:What if we have open borders with each other

Sure

Phillippeland wrote:Only those who fail to plan will fall to them

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail General...

Think about it.

Nequan you still alive

Yes I have figured out who lazered us. But unsure of their name. They had blue bands on the top and bottom and the smaller white strands above and underneath and then red with the south korean icon in the middle?

Nequan wrote:Yes I have figured out who lazered us. But unsure of their name. They had blue bands on the top and bottom and the smaller white strands above and underneath and then red with the south korean icon in the middle?

You won't be alive for much longer.

Yes! the tech has arrived! Oh my god, so advanced!

South Acren wrote:You won't be alive for much longer.

I am your past. You are your future.

Who is the present?

The Final Sith Order wrote:I am your past. You are your future.

Who is the present?

....
Good point. Who is it?

South Acren wrote:....
Good point. Who is it?

🤔

South Acren wrote:....
Good point. Who is it?

little did you know, it was I, this entire time...

Basically Mini America wrote:little did you know, it was I, this entire time...

You plan on becoming a Xenophobic Genocidal Multiverse-Wide German Empire?

South Acren wrote:You plan on becoming a Xenophobic Genocidal Multiverse-Wide German Empire?

perhaps.

South Acren wrote:You plan on becoming a Xenophobic Genocidal Multiverse-Wide German Empire?

The fact itís German and yet like imperium of man seems sus

THE ENTIRE VILLAGE DIED TO LION ATTACK

Chibagwegwegwe wrote:THE ENTIRE VILLAGE DIED TO LION ATTACK

Should i send help

South Acren wrote:You won't be alive for much longer.

Hello? I am a bit worried so can we do anything to escape death?

Wait... Your all from different times we are from 2021.

What? Alright, i'm confused.

«12. . .790791792793794795796. . .826827»

Advertisement