by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Enadia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5001,5011,5021,5031,5041,5051,506. . .1,5831,584»

Democracy!

Sestigh wrote:Democracy!

Its funny how you have no political freedom but claim to be a democracy.

Illiricium wrote:Its funny how you have no political freedom but claim to be a democracy.

Quite frankly, yes

Hello everyone :)
Itís been a bit too long since I last posted something on the RMB so..how are yíall doing?

Drapplehroom wrote:Hello everyone :)
Itís been a bit too long since I last posted something on the RMB so..how are yíall doing?

I'm doing well, how are you?

OrangeMain wrote:I'm doing well, how are you?

Iím doing alright, if not just a bit cold from all the wind and rain thatís been blowing around where Iím from XD

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:i hate algebra. geometry was much easier for me. I hope you did well though, or that you can retake it sometime.

Well, we moved on to 5th grade crap. EXPONENTS!!! Monomials, binomials, trinomials, and a whole bunch of other crap.

Drapplehroom wrote:Hello everyone :)
Itís been a bit too long since I last posted something on the RMB so..how are yíall doing?

Drapplehroom wrote:Iím doing alright, if not just a bit cold from all the wind and rain thatís been blowing around where Iím from XD

Same same! How is everyone doing? There is also lots of rain and wind where I am right now; my school just flooded lol.

Aketura wrote:D O N G

Well this isn't exactly age-inappropriate, a young child could assume that you are talking about a bell XD

Illiricium wrote:Its funny how you have no political freedom but claim to be a democracy.

I love democracy.

Nillsgrafield wrote:Well, we moved on to 5th grade crap. EXPONENTS!!! Monomials, binomials, trinomials, and a whole bunch of other crap.

ugh exponents. hate those things. They're not the hardest thing to deal with, but annoying nonetheless.

MossW wrote:Well this isn't exactly age-inappropriate, a young child could assume that you are talking about a bell XD

I love democracy.

Exactly

Drapplehroom wrote:Iím doing alright, if not just a bit cold from all the wind and rain thatís been blowing around where Iím from XD

Hey!!!!!

Lanurstia wrote:Same same! How is everyone doing? There is also lots of rain and wind where I am right now; my school just flooded lol.

Same for me

[quote=hunetiaHello! My name is Hunetia![/quote]

Hunetia wrote:[quote=hunetiaHello! My name is Hunetia!

[quote]

Hunetia wrote:Same for me

Latrovia wrote:This is the first RMB post! Ha!

Well I dont think it is!

Drapplehroom wrote:Uh...I think I remember why I stay out of the RMB 0.0

God-King Rorschach wrote:Totaaaaal cringynesss and noobiness along-side disrespectful behaviour towards Enadians & foreign visitors. Assholery in the Discord server too and generally being out of touch of our common - Don't be a d*ck - rule.

Respect for eject

Lanurstia wrote:Same same! How is everyone doing? There is also lots of rain and wind where I am right now; my school just flooded lol.

we just got a foot (about 30cms) of friken snow. it's cold as heck

*head pops out of ground, covered in dirt* Oh lord, I'm alive *inhales* How long have I been dead?

POLICE Inc wrote:*head pops out of ground, covered in dirt* Oh lord, I'm alive *inhales* How long have I been dead?

No idea, but we're glad to have you back!

OrangeMain wrote:No idea, but we're glad to have you back!

So Iowa is still here, who else is?

POLICE Inc wrote:So Iowa is still here, who else is?

Many people are. Our Discord is the most active place, but this RMB is also fun.

MossW wrote:Well this isn't exactly age-inappropriate, a young child could assume that you are talking about a bell XD

I love democracy.

Ah, nice to see you

OrangeMain wrote:Many people are. Our Discord is the most active place, but this RMB is also fun.

I was never on the discord, I was a lowly Corporate State in the RMB. But since I have left, my corporation has grew

POLICE Inc wrote:I was never on the discord, I was a lowly Corporate State in the RMB. But since I have left, my corporation has grew

Welcome back :)

«12. . .1,5001,5011,5021,5031,5041,5051,506. . .1,5831,584»

Advertisement